troubles.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

Kevin poured the liquid in the cup, patiently smiling at his mother and father who had come to visit him all the way from California. They're probably here to tell me it's time, to get a girlfriend, start looking for a life. He sighed deeply, knowing what he thought was just about to be told to him. He sat down carefully opposite them. But he wasn't even...old yet. His intentions for dating and marriage were down to a zero. After all, Hee Young was only just legal. He sighed again. She probably didn't want to get married until she finished studying.

"Son. I see that your teaching is well?" His father began.

Kevin only nodded. He had to be awfully polite to his parents and careful. One mistake, he could ruin his relationship with them and his future.

"We want you to get married soon. We're old son. And we want to see our grandchildren with your wife before we die," His father continued before weakly looking at his wife. "Your mother was recently diagnosed with a disease which will cause her to go blind in a month or so. We're holding on Sunghyun".

Kevin gaped, holding onto his seat, not knowing what to say.

"My last wish Sunghyun, is to see your marriage and my grandchildren," She weakly smiled to her son.

"Please son? That's all we ask," His father gave him a pleading look.

Kevin sighed deeply, wishing this all could go away. He knew his parents would never approve of Hee Young. She was a student of his. His parents wouldn't understand. He forced a smile on his face, turning to his parents who anxiously waited for his response and reaction to all the drama that just happened to appear.

"Don't worry Omma. Appa. You'll be there to see everything".

"Does this mean you have a girlfriend?" His parents both leaned in closer to their son, smiling with hope sparkling in their eyes. Yeah I do. And that's Jung Hee Young.

...

I groan, thrashing my arms around as Yoona tugs on my arm tightly, on our way to school. Kevin didn't turn up last night at the club. I start to feel insecure. What could he be doing? With that other girl...Seukhye? What if he decided that they were a better match? Yoona pulls me closer to her with one arm, looking down at my height and frowning.

"Something's wrong," She grimaces.

"Nothing is wrong," I pull myself away.

"You know, your crush on Seongsaengnim is obvious," Yoona suddenly blurted out.

"WHAT?!" I scream.

Was I that obvious? Yoona stifles a giggle, while slapping my arm a few times.

"We will not speak this until school finishes. Okay?" I fiercely put my fingers to my lips. Yoona just throws her head back, giving me a I knew it smile, while nodding and laughing.

"You stare at him in class all the time. Eunhyuk and I only paid attention enough to investigate you know," She giggled. I breathe a sigh of relief. Of course those two would. I never really had interest in anyone, really before. Of course, I had a few lame crushes that died within a week. Kevin is different. He's my everything, and nothing can explain us. I link arms with Yoona, entering the school grounds. Yoona winks at me, when she sees that I unlink my arm and leave to where Kevin would usually be.

I really hope he's there. I slowly twist the gleaming doorknob of his classroom, and stand on my toes to see if anyone is inside. To my disappointment, the window is too high and I continue to stretch myself until I still can't see through the window. Curse my height. All of the sudden, I feel a pair of hands lift me up higher. I widen my eyes, quickly glancing into the window and seeing to my disappointment, that he isn't there. Then I snap back into reality, finally realising someone has their hands on my waist.

I've been caught!

Please let it be Eunhyuk or Yoona.

I wince and turn my head around, as this person puts me on the ground, realising it was Kevin.

"Seongsaengnim!" I give a surprised laugh.

I'm more than glad to see him. I breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that no one is around. He looks a bit troubled today, like something is up.

"I have to talk to you about something," He forces a smile.

Inside the classroom, I sit in a chair opposite him, resting my chin in my hand.

"I want to get married," He smirks.

Did I just hear him correctly? Marriage? We're not freaking engaged! I'm eighteen. I ask him for what he said again. I can't believe it. I get the same response. Marriage? I haven't finished school. I have studies and dreams to pursue. Not yet. I'm not ready.

"I'm...not ready," I croak.

Would you do anything for love?

Kevin gives a huge sigh, as if I knew this was the response.

"Please Hee Young," He begs. "Please...or I'll have to resort...to Seuk-".

"I have a future ahead of me! This makes me wonder why you...said you loved me in the first place. Am I that an easy target?! I don't think so. Next thing you know, I'll have thrown away my studies and career for babies or something! How dare you mention..resorting to her..." I protest. I sound selfish. But who wouldn't be in this sitaution.

Kevin winces.

Babies.

Grandchildren.

"I'm desperate".

"Desperate for what..? You're pretty young yourself seonsaengnim. Did you lie when you said you loved me? Are you that desperate?!" I whisper in a dark voice, angrily staring at him.

I stand up, pulling my bag over my shoulder without turning around and head towards the door. I need time to think. He mentioned Seukhye, that girl, his resort, in front of me. He's desperate...for something. And I'm only a resort to because I'm an easy target. Everything he said...everything he did...I sigh. Wasted. Really?

"Hee Young! I love you! Just hear my side of the story!" He grabs on my wrist.

I feel cold.

He ignored me practically the whole day yesterday! And now he comes out like this?!

"What more there is to it! Why don't you just go and get married to that Seukhye girl! If you're that desperate. I'm glad I turned your marriage offer down, because now I know you were just desperate!".

I wriggle from his grasp, storming and fuming from the room.

Hee Young-ah. Please hear my side of the story, because then you'd understand. I love you, more than anything. That's why I wish to marry you, not anyone else.

But time is running short, and I need to find a bride.

 

casey's corner

i don't know what i just wrote otz.

49 subbers! <3 yaay! c: two more beautiful subbers <3 welcome to le story c: let's try hit 51+! thanks for the comments <3 they're really motivating ! ^^ um yeah, kevin avoided her because he was thinking about marriage lol. it's a bit confusing >< hee young's super angry because he mentioned seukhye, the other girl that likes kebin, and that he suddenly wants to marry so weirdly after ignoring her ;-; if i were hee young i'd want to get married to him, but then again, this is a fic xD

comments and subscribes are loved and appreciated <3

i have all these fic ideas nowadays..right before school is starting otz. wish me luck~! i started a new story featuring xi luhan...you can sub if you want ^^ just go to the side or this link here. it'd be nice if you subbed ^-^ doesn't really matter though c:  i felt so tempted to write hunhan..eeh.

bye~^^