he's mine.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

the time is 1955.

I wear a casual disguise. Even though it's winter, I'm wearing sunglasses and a beanie. I found some 'un-jung hee young' type clothes in my closet and put them on for this occasion. Now. Where the is Kevin. I saunter up and down the aisle where all the cafes are open. I flick open Kevin's phone to see that this has texted Kevin, for the 30th time today. I furrow my eyebrows at her latest y text.

sweetheart! you're twenty five minutes late! come soon okay? xoxo remember i'm not mad at you! <3 <3 <3

from: your xoxo

Humph. It makes me...irriated to see how attached she is to him. It makes my blood boil seeing how she doesn't become frustrated with him like any normal person would. But on the other hand, Kevin is actually going a pretty good job. Since he is still late, I guess I can think of ways to stop him from reaching her table. But instead, I just procrastinate. All of the sudden, I see him strolling by the cafes. His stare directs me to a pretty girl with her hair tied up into a high ponytail. She slumps down on the table, waiting for him. Who does she think she is.

"YOOOHOOO!" I make my voice undeniably high pitched, waving my arms at Kevin.

He looks startled and confused, but wonders who I am.

"Yes?" He an eyebrow.

"Um...HI THERE! I think that you have what it takes to be an idol and I want to offer you at spot as a trainee at JHY Ent!" I make up, waving my hands in the hair frantically, not wanting him to look past me at that girl.

"I'm a teacher," He bluntly puts it there. "I have no talent in dancing, singing, or acting at all. And I'm running late for my appointment so if you ex-".

"EXCUSE ME!" I stamp my feet in front of him.

What a liar. He totally can sing. He totally can dance. What a liar. A big fat liar. He jumps back into place, startled by my sudden attack. He ruffles his hair awkwardly in front of me.

"You look 16 by the way. I don't even think you're one of those star spotters," He shrugs carelessly. How dare he!?!?!?! I am eighteen. He's making me more pissed off by the moment.

"JUST STAHP IT! IF YOU MOVE I WILL...I WILL..." My voice trails away.

You will what," He sighs deeply.

This is it. I give up on him. He is about to move past me when I grab his collar roughly and pull him right straight at my face. Looking this close, he finally realises who I am. He snickers, chuckling as he does. I am in so much trouble now. I want the floor to eat me up whole and swallow me forever. Kevin doesn't lose eye contact with me.

"It was nice...That you thought I could be an idol," He smirks.

His arrogance is back.

"No! I just need an excuse," I flush red.

"An excuse to what?" He questions."

If your girlfriend asks you anything about you being mad at her, ignore it," I pull out Kevin's phone from my pocket, deleting his whole conversation with the girl so he can not see the history. I place the phone in the palm of his hands, waiting for him to yell at me. But funnily, he doesn't. He just nods and walks away. To the girl. Just like that. I groan in frustration.What is he doing to me?! He has his phone in his hand, and his smirk on his face. Oh how I want to wipe that off his face. The girl spins around. She's pretty...and fit. Her yellow dress perfectly suits her curves. She looks so innocent it makes me want to puke.

"What was that text baby...? About us being a one night stand, me being a and our relationship being over," She flutters her eyelashes.

Freaking hell. She looks she has something in her eye from all that flapping.

"UKISS must've hacked my phone," He sheepishly scratches the back of his neck.

"I really want to meet them you know Oppa!" She tugs on his arm...adorably.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." His voice trails away.

A lightbulb appears above my head. What if I could get 'UKISS' to them? Honestly it's obvious that Kevin knows UKISS will despise of this girl. All of the sudden, a cafe worked taps my shoulder.

"Excuse me Miss, but we can not allow you to stand here unless you order something," He politely bows.

I need to get my hands on Kevin's phone again. I need to get in contact with UKISS.