loving/hating him.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

"Morning seonsaengnim!" The class cheerfully chirps as Kevin strolls into the classroom coolly with his bag under his arm. He smirks, seeing full attendance of the class. Well he looks unusually happy today. He then brightly smiles to the class. Eunhyuk nudges me when Kevin clearly locks eyes with me. That tease. Now I'm the school's new troublemaker because of him. I've got a bad reputation. Every teacher knows how much time I spend in detention with him.

"Hee Young! He was just eyeing you. Didn't you see that?" Eunhyuk winks, leaning in closer to my desk.

"Lee Hyukjae!" Kevin's voice booms.

"I was just-"

"Swap seats with Yoona," Kevin interrupts rudely.

"But-" I protest.

Eunhyuk and I always sit together in the morning. Yujin, the queenka, is nodding along to Kevin. Her new seating arrangement in Kevin's classes have been right in front of his desk. Eunhyuk groans, rubbing his eyes. Yoona sighs, moving as well next to me. I glare at Kevin. He ignores my glare easily, and begins to teach as usual. On the desk, I draw a stick figure and label it Kevin. Then I add two horns and a tail to the figure. Above that I scribble 'he's driving me crazy'. Yoona looks over from her desk.

"Who's Kevin?" She curiously widens her eyes.

"No one," I slump on my desk, waiting for Kevin's lecture to finish.

"Isn't Kevin that boyfriend of yours Hee Young?" That jerk interrupts our conversation. He was meant to be lecturing! How on earth was he meant to hear our conversation. I narrow my eyes at him. He just chuckles and then, as usual, the rest of the class chuckles with him. He enjoys teasing me in class. Making fun of me could turn into his hobby. "You think about him all the time don't you?"

Yujin suddenly adds, " I bet he's some skinny dork that does nothing but computer games. That Kevin of yours, Hee Young, is easily desperate".

Ouch. I stiffle a giggle. Kevin keeps his calm, but I can see he's biting his lip. The bell rings before he gets to say anything. I smirk, hanging around and waiting for him. Maybe I'll get to snatch his phone. Maybe I can disconnect all his messages from that . I tell Eunhyuk and Yoona to leave, and they look knowingly at me. They think I am in love with him. When I'm not. Just no. So what if he's been to my apartment?

"That was amusing. I wonder if you were a skinny dork that did nothing but computer games as a teenager Kevin. I wonder if you were desperate," I smile teasingly. I sit on his desk as he stands up and move my legs back and forth. He looks at me.

"I was like your friend...Eunhyuk," Kevin twitches his nose.

"Eunhyuk's better than you," I shrug.

"So you like your friend Eunhyuk?" Kevin takes a step closer to me.

"No! Of course not. He's just a friend," I protest, waving my hands in the air.

Kevin proceeds towards me so close, I feel that I'm leaning back on the desk. He places two hands on each side of me and stands between my legs.[author's note ; I TURNED KEVIN INTO A MANWHOREEEE /sobsob ] He smirks. I gulp. Trapped. I feel really trapped. He leans in, and I move back. I grip onto the desk. I can feel his hot breath against me.

"I think he has something for you," He huskily whispers into my ear, before leaving the classroom.

I sit in silence, thinking about what he just said. Okay. Firstly, Eunhyuk has a crush on this other guy. He's a gay, therefore I let him be my best friend. I slip out of the room, finding Eunhyuk and Yoona eating lunch together.

...

School ends. I yawn, walking outside of the gates. A luxurious car drives up into the teacher's car park. I widen my eyes. The car is shiny and sleek. The door of the car burst out. Out steps a lovely lady in a red work suit. Her clothes cling to her perfect S line figure. She walks perfectly on heels. Wow. Just wow. Everyone stops and stares. Who could she be? She doesn't look much older than 22. She looks like a successful business woman. Then, out steps Kevin. This...This is the same girl from the cafe! My first instincts is to them!

"SEONSAENGNIM!" I wave my arm in the air, rushing up to Kevin and pulling out my English homework.

Both of them look at me.

"Yes Hee Young?" He tilts his head.

"Oh...wait...you probably want to talk to your girlfriend first," I give him a thumbs up.

"She's not my girlfriend. We're not really official," Kevin argues, almost wanting to throw something at me. I wave my arms in defence.

"Yeobo..!" His 'girlfriend' calls out.

"Huh?" He answers. Then he goes back to me. "Wait a sec, Seukkie," He tells her.

"I need help with this..." I point at a random hard question.

"We went over this in class Hee Young. Wait a sec. Seukkie's waiting for me. Just go through my contacts and get my number and put it on your phone, so if you ever need help, you'll call me okay?" Kevin tilts his head, handing his phone to me.

Little does he know, that's not all I will be taking.

yo kevin. the gang wants to chill tonight? are you up for it?

from : eli.

Eli huh? I quickly steal Eli's number from his phone, whoever he is. I feel like a stalker, but this is to protect my teacher from evil girls like this 'seukkie'. fighting! As soon as I find somewhere to be along, I dial Eli's number.

'yolo, kim kyoung jae eli here'

'Hi I'm-"

"Are you another one of Kevin's stalker kids?" He sighs over the phone.

"NO!" I yell.

 

 

casey's corner

thanks so much for the comments <3 if you're a new reader, welcome to my story :) it's a bit crazy..and unrealistic i know lol. my exams is next week so i'm not updating for a while... :( i finally got my motivation back to update my stories, and i'm starting with this one :) btw does anyone have twitter? don't judge my face lol >< btw isn't it a coincidence i have eunhyuk here? you guys have read about the scandal? i should be happy for eunhyuk and iu :) but i was like 'wtf' when loent said that he was just visiting her coz she was sick. he had no shirt on dude.

thanks for subbing and comment <3 i'll try make the story to the best of my abilities :)

btw does anyone have twitter?

click here for mine. i'll follow back if you look legit and kpoppy.