him again

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

I do not feel any more comfortable with him after confessing to him that I had been lying to him for practically the whole time he was with me. Apparently, after you tell someone the truth, you feel a rush of happy adrenaline rush through you. In this case, my stomach starts to feel bad. Honestly, I barely know who my parents are. Talking about them is fine, but the fact that they weren’t there in my life hurts. Kevin grasps onto my wrist tightly, staring at me straight in the eye. I flinch at his sudden move. I should be mad at me for lying to him, but who is he to be mad at me anyway? I barely did anything wrong. And my lie did not affect him in anyway.

“Lying is bad. You shouldn’t lie to me,” He disappointedly sighs.

“You’re my teacher Sir,” I emphasise the word ‘sir’ in front of him. “Let’s keep our relationship as teacher and student like any other okay? We’ll probably both forget about this tomorrow. And I guess you’ll try to forget this too”.

“Do you need a lift home?” He squeezes my hand gently. I do not answer, so he slightly grabs my hand and pulls me. “I guess you do need a lift home”.

There is an awkward silence once we get into the car. I’m too embarrassed to make any decent conversation with him. I exit his vehicle hastily once he parks and bow before sprinting up the metal stairs and entering my home. I ignore the cold noodles patiently sitting on my table and crawl into bed.

 

“Why the hell were you with a teacher?!” Eunhyuk scolds me the second I come into view. I rub my eyes groggily. Yoona flicks a piece of dirt off my face and worriedly glances at me. It’s not that I’ve been working too hard. I had a nice sleep last night, since Mr Woo excluded me from my shift thankfully. “You look tired girl!”

“I’m feeling better,” I croak.

“Let’s go to class. Come on Hee Young,” Yoona taps me on the shoulder and the three of us head to a music class together.

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten about how you were with my most hated teacher Hee Young!” Eunhyuk slaps my arm softly.

And then I remember. We have Kevin for the first class. And it looks like I’ve gotten too used to calling Mr Woo, his English name, Kevin. He is quietly sitting at his desk, his hair casually worn. His hair wasn’t like this yesterday. He literally looked like a dork yesterday, but today, his hair is casual. He receives many eyes from the girls in the classroom. Yujin, the designated queenka, unlike in many other classes, scoots up to a front seat and smiles at Kevin.

“Is everyone here?” Kevin queries.

“I think so Sir,” Yujin answers for him, becoming the unlikely teacher’s pet.

Kevin starts teaching the basics of music. Music is just a side subject for those at this school, and since I’m already in Senior Year it’s too late to seriously take the subject up. I swear, I’ve been learning the same basics since elementary school, so I take my brain out of the window. “Jung Hee Young are you paying attention?!”

What was that?

“JUNG HEE YOUNG”

“What,” I flatly answer.

“You weren’t paying attention were you Miss Hee Young?!” Mr Woo scolds.

“Sorry,” I apologise.

“Can I give you another detention after school?” He tilts his head and smirks, only to me. I feel my cheeks reddening and attempt to speak back, but as usual, in times like these, my mouth is dry and nothing, not even a sound comes out of my mouth. He is so strict! I groan before meeting his eyes and answering him.

“Why ask,” I blurt out.

“Detention,” He cheerfully smiles. I gape. After last night, after he discovers the truth about me, he comes the next day and I am landed with another detention with him. I let out a muffled groan and bury my head in my arms. My head lands with a thud on the desk, thanks to my stupidity. I glance at him from now and then, but I am going to get him back one day for giving me two detentions in a row. One day. But I remember from last night, I told him to forget.

The day quickly moves by. Time to skip detention. As soon as the bell rings, I have my backpack ready and sprint out of the school. I sprint away so I’m a few metres away from the gate. When I come to school tomorrow, I’ll face the consequences. But I have a job to keep. And a stomach to feed. I change into my club clothes and skip to the club so I arrive early. Joon is unusually early, and so is everyone else. The party gets started early tonight. Detention should be over by now, and I check the clock by the winery.

 

11:00

Time passes by fast.

“So who was that dude from last night?” Joon curiously questions.

“An acquaintance,” I murmur.

“He seemed pretty into you. Staring at you the whole night really,” He shrugs.

 

My shift ends at 1: oo, so after serving drunken customers, flirty people and just overall party-goers I leave. After bidding farewell to Joon and the rest of my co-workers at the club, I leave the bar. I untie my long silky hair from a bun and wrap my long coat around me. The air is chilly as I hurry home. It looks like I am calling in pizza tonight, since all the shops around me are closed. I yawn as I unlock my apartment with my keys. I collapse on the couch and flick on the small television immediately, tired from all the work.

I pull my eyes shut and fall asleep, forgetting to have dinner once again.

“Intruder,” My eyes naturally open.

The house is dark, since I turned off all the lights. I got only an hour of sleep, and someone is in the house. I think I’m going to die. I’m going to die today. . I don’t dare turn on the light, but sense a presence lingering around there. There is a sudden coldness. I’m not stupid, and I know when it suddenly turns cold that a ghost or something supernatural is probably trying to possess you. I have seen enough horror films to know what’s going to happen next.

“HELP!” I scream and knock over lamp sitting on the desk.

“Shut up,” The voice answers me. A cloth is tied around my mouth, to muffle my screams. The lights flicker on. And it’s none other than Mr Woo staring me down. He breathes a sigh of relief as he removes the cloth from my mouth. I manage to bring a death stare to me face, even though I am still partly traumatised from what he did. I have to guess, that this is the dirty deed he does when a student skips detention? He plops books onto the table, all English books. Literally, my mouth drops at the stack of books he has on the table for me.

“You skipped detention today,” He purses his lips in a firm line.

“Does that give you any permission to enter my house unauthorised?” I grit my teeth together.

“Technically you left your door unlocked,” He grins. “What if some e came into the house? Poor you”.

“B-But it’s 3 in the morning. I haven’t got any sleep!” I exclaim, pushing his chest roughly to the door.

“But you need to be punished don’t you? For skipping detention?” He smirks.

He leans in closer, trapping me between himself and a table. I have never been in such an intimate touch. I feel my cheeks reddening. Blood rushes to my cheeks, and my face. He has made me weak under his touch. I lose the feeling in my legs as he pulls his chest closer to mine. Is this what he meant by punishment? No…! But apart of me wants to stay in this position for a while. Heat is practically radiating from his chest. The silence gets awkward, and I can barely manage a whisper as he grazes his lips against mine. Just a graze. His eyes lock with mine, and I stare down at the ground. This is embarrassing. Then he leaves me standing weak.

“So Hee Young! Ready to study? I’ll help you,” He merrily skips away to the books.

“What the was that?!” I scream.

“What…Do you want more? I know I’m a womaniser” He teasingly smiles.

“No! No!” I wave my arms in front of him, flailing them around.

“So here are more notes I prepared for you,” He shoves him in my feeble hands, so I automatically drop them.

“B-B-But! Don’t you have a girlfriend to go home to?!” I protest, shoving the notes into his hands.

“I don’t have a girlfriend,” He shamefully slumps on the couch.

“Aw! Wittle Kevin doesn’t have a girlfriend!” I tease.

“What? So you have a boyfriend?” Kevin shoots back at me.

“No. But you have lived two years more than I have, so technically you’ve had more of a chance to get a girlfriend,” I shrug.

Kevin fondles with his phone dial and calls pizza for the both of us. I groggily rub my eyes and bury my face in my hands, whilst he sits opposite me and prepares work. He politely coughs to grab my attention, but I just groan. He pulls out a few worksheets he had made himself on English and slides it in front of me. I scrunch it up into a ball and throw it at Kevin, who chuckles.

“I knew you’d do that. So I have photocopies,” He slides another in front of me.

“I hate you Mr Woo,” I bitterly yawn and grab my pencil faintly.

I rest my elbow on the table and focus at the page. So what’s that? I furrow my eyebrows together and stare at it for longer. He left the English Alphabet at the top to assist me, but it doesn’t look like it’s going to help. I sigh. There is a person sitting on a chair. I glance up at the title of the worksheet. Verbs.

“To sit,” Kevin becomes impatient with me.

“How am I meant to write it in English? How do I spell it?” I tilt my head to a side.

“That character S. Then I. Then T,” He points.

“This is funny. If you put an H in between S and I it would be ,” I giggle immaturely. Kevin rolls his eyes at my immature joke. “You’re such a kid,” He ruffles my hair.

“I’m a cayuuttee kid!” I beam.

“No you’re a weird kid. So bipolar. At school you’re silent and you’re friends with that kid Eunhyuk and Yoona. Here, you’re bubbly and childish,” He points out. I pout. Really?

“No,” I shake my head.

“And at school you don’t react to what I do as much as you do here,” He adds quickly.

“You’re the bipolar one!” I point my index finger at him.

“But it’s true,” He protests.

 

casey's cornerrrrrr c:

so i just noticed that hee young is really immature and i haven't updated in a while...mianhe. and then i noticed hee young as no personality because my best friend read it and she told me -leee criesseeuu- so.um.i don't know what to do with her personality now LOL this was written like a few weeks ago.

my updates are going down...okay don't unsub okay because i'll be upset!

comment lovelies c; omg teen top's beee maaa gurll is so freaking amazing. l.joe dyed his hair again. to you is so amaaaaaazzing as well <3 okay.

~comments and subs are appreciated gee~

ps thank you so much KkissMe for the bootiful poster! :) she has a poster shop called

∞Ellen KKissMe's [POSTER SHOP]∞