beautiful target.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

He fuelled my self-esteem, my confidence, the way I saw myself. It seemed as if his opinion was the only that mattered during this time. I managed to walk through school with this huge goofy smile on my face, until now. Strewn over my locker was my books, my homework, my study notes all scattered on the floor. Written in permanent marker against the metal back of my locker was three words, 'He is mine'.  A small written note is taped against the back of the door. 'Back off Jung Hee Young. You wouldn't want something drastic to happen would you; to both of you? Because I've got a few tricks up my sleeve and I'm willing to do anything to split you guys up; that includes hurting you'. I blinked a few times, before slamming my locker shut as someone tapped me on the back. Kevin?! "Seonsaengnim!" I immediately bow, my back against the cold exterior of my locker. His presence took me be surprise, even more after the locker incident.

"You seem so flushed Hee Young," He teases in a lower tone.

Why does he have this effect on me? Why is he randomly turning up during at random times of the day? Why now? I didn't even get to figure out who could have written that threat in my locker but I have a guess who it could have been - Seukhye. She was the real enemy now; not that Queenka Yujin. I'm pretty sure Yujin isn't sly enough to have anything up her sleeves, to feel for someone enough they must do this. Only Seukhye, Yoona and Eunhyuk knew of our relationship anyway.

"H-Hey! What is it you want Mr Woo?" I tilt my head.

"Can we talk in my classroom?" He pats my head softly.

"I have to go meet Yoona and Eunhyuk and I'm late! Mianhe!" I run off, locking my locker before he can do anything.

Phew.

I race around the corner, with my lunch in my hands. I don't know exactly where I'm going, but somewhere to think about my locker - strangely. All of the sudden I clash into a taller figure. My nose. Squished. 

"Watch where you're going," A voice hisses in my face.

"Excuse me. You should've watched where you were going if you're that concerned about it," I scream back equally at this person. I rub my face, then blinking. Sungjong?! Was this really him? My childhood friend? I gulp back a squeal, until he blinks a few times equally and then a huge grin spreads across his face.

"HEE YOUNG!" He gives me a huge hug.

"SUNGJOOONGGGIE!" I grin.

I can't believe it's her.

"How have you been princess?" Sungjong asks, spinning me around in his arms.

"Finnnnee~ Now tell me Jongie~ Have you gotten a girlfriend yet?" I giggle.

"Maybe," He chuckles. "How about you? I'm pretty sure a pretty girl like you would definitely have a boyfriend".

"I trust you Sungjong to keep this a secret! But yes I do," I whisper into his ear as I link arms with him.

"Who is he?" He grins.

"A man by the name of Kevin Woo".

...

Kevin watched from afar. He blinked. Wait! She said she needed to meet up with Yoona and Eunhyuk. Who was this guy? He blinked. Why was she hugging another guy? He felt a wave of jealousy. He hung his head low, glaring at Sungjong and his girlfriend. I was going to talk to her...about a proposal. He sighed deeply, a small box in his pocket. Aish. He had faith in Hee Young anyway. He remembered the playful night that they had spent watching movies, and that already made him happy. Just thinking about her happiness was enough to keep his happiness for the meantime.

Kevin ducked into the office and pulled one of his female colleages out, Bora.

"Bora-ssi. Do you think who that student is?" He tilted his head at Sungjong, who was walking out of sight.

"That's our new student Sunghyun. Lee Sungjong. He just transferred here. It's a bit inconvenient since exam's are so close," Bora replied. Kevin barely looked at her and gritted his teeth. "The worst timing to be more specific," He frowned, his eyes not looking away from Hee Young. "Why did the school accept him anyway?" He turned to Bora again.

"He was at the top in his old school," Bora continued.

Pfft. As if I wasn't the top when I was in my senior year. This Lee Sungjong doesn't beat me.

"Ah..I see. Would you like to take a walk Bora?" Kevin asked.

"Eerm, yeah sure Sunghyun-ssi," Bora nodded, blinking.

Kevin walked down the hallways with Bora, the two quietly chatting. Kevin had only one thing on his mind though. To see where Hee Young and Sungjong were going. He couldn't trust HeeYoung with Sungjong. He had no idea what they were, what their relationship was. He kept Hee Young in the corner of his eye as he continually walked with Bora, the two discussing work quietly. Hee Young was making him jealous. He had heard that girls purposely did this sometimes; but he knew she wasn't the type. He felt the urge to make his girlfriend jealous, suddenly walking closer to Bora.

"Bora-ssi. Won't you introduce me to...our new student?" Kevin tilted his head, smiling a little.

"Oh yeah sure. He looks a bit busy now though. Better not interrupt the students," Bora nodded.

"NO!" He suddenly blurted out, then suddenly widening his eyes and calming himself down. "I-I-I mean, yes. But I don't think I'll have time within my schedule to meet him later. I want to meet this so called high achiever. Come with me if you please," He looked at Bora. Bora sighed, having no choice but to walk quickly up to Hee Young and Sungjong with Kevin racing ahead.

...

"Miss Yoon," Both Sungjong and I bow. Trust her, to interrupt us catching up. She smiles in return, and then gestures to...Kevin?! Aish does he really have to keep doing this? Just turning up randomly?! I like it, for sure. But it's just some Sungjong and me time now that I need. I glare at Kevin, who only gives me his perfect angelic smile. Heartwarming.

"Woo Seonsaengnim really wanted to meet you Sungjong, after hearing of your achievements," Miss Yoon smiles.

I blink.

Really.

"Ah..yes," Kevin nods at Sungjong smartly.

"Thanks for coming to greet me Seonsaengnim. Lee Sunjong inmida," Sungjong bows lightly.

"I'll be your English and Music teacher for your Senior Year. I can not stress the importance enough of these two subjects," Kevin gave a slight nod. I lightly giggle in my head. Sungjong's English is questionable. Even though he's always known to be smart, when he and I were in elementary school and had to practice English, he had the whole class laughing at him by the end of it. It was adorable though.

"And you're friends with my student, Hee Young, I see?" Kevin raised his eyebrow at Sungjong.

"Yeah back in elementary we were best friends. Nothing could tear as apart, and I think now nothing still can," Sungjong purposely emphasises. I shoot Sungjong a glare, but he ignores me.

"Oh I see," Kevin nods, with a poker face. "Did you keep in contact at all?" Kevin continues, questioning our relationship. I grit my teeth at Kevin. Miss Yoon blinks at us, quietly dismissing herself and slipping away as she notices the tension between the three of us. "I bet you two are strangers now. I think Hee Young already has found a new best friend. Even a boyfriend. So there may not be room for you in her life," Kevin invokes.

"Not at all Seonsaengnim. I think Hee Young and I better get going now. Nice to meet you," Sungjong politely bows, leaving their conversation at that. "Nice to meet you too Sungjong. See you two in class," Kevin dismisses, blankly staring at the both of us. Sungjong grabs my arm and drags me off away from the main corridor. Once Kevin is out of sight, he lets go of my arm and bursts into laugher.

"IT'S SO OBVIOUS!" He grabs onto his knees. "HE LOVES YOU".

"Why thank you," I blink.

"You know though...relationships in your case are usually...illicit and..," Sungjong wriggles his eyebrows.

"Yah Lee Sungjong! It's nothing like that. It doesn't feel like that..at all. He's done nothing but been nice to me," I tilt my head, thinking.

"Are you sure he's not trying to lure you into one of those...relationships?" He continues.

"Yes," I firmly look at him. "Now stop trying to question our relationship," I pout.

Sungjong lets out a light chuckle, and raises his arms in defence, immediately stopping. He links arms with mine, smirking to me.

"Tell me what happens when you meet alone again," He whispers.

I raise my eyebrow, "I might tell you".

Sungjong pouts.

"Trust me Hee Young. You'll see that once I steal you away for a few days, he'll be all over you".

...

 

i hope that suited everyone cx

i was going to introduce myungsoo instead of sungjong, but i think i preferred sungjong for the role better.

i don't even know what kind of title i had for this chapter. it doesn't even fit properly >< i hope you all support me still ^^

TIME FOR SOME SPAZZING.

JSDIFOSJOF UKISS SUBUNIT! KEVIN AJ AND ELI. well kinda just aj and eli.

HELL YES LET ME BLOG A TUMBLR POST HERE FOR YOU ALL.

New sub-unit of Ukiss compromised by Eli, AJ, and Kevin
  • normal kpop fans: Wow, cool. Rappers and a singer. Good luck to then. ^^
  • Kiss mes: LKJASD NAKSJDNLAKSJDNASKJN OMG. IT"S A LOVE TRIANGLE YOU GUYS. IT'S A LOVE-FERKING-TRIANGLE. ELVIN. JAEVIN. . ALLKPOP'S ASKING FOR A CONCEPT, HUH? IT'S LOVE TRIANGLE YOU GUYS. ELI AND AJ'S GONNA SCREAM AT KEVIN'S FACE WHILE HE'S IN THE MIDDLE SAYING "YOU COME TO ME. I"M YOUR LOVE. KDADASD" AJ'S GONNA BE "DON'T DENY OUR FERKING R SQUARED PIE KEVIN!!!!!!!!!11!!!"\

 

well said.

anyways i didn't get to comment on ukiss' standing still xc it was perfection.

i can't wait for the end of april, now that i know it's because ukiss subgroup will be debuting (:

i kinda wish soohyun was in it as well ;n; i always thought he was subgroup material but ohh weell. this subgroup is perfecctionn anyways.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME. /gives you all cupcakes. <3 52 subbies. because i feel like it i'll reply to this chapters comments if i get any ^^ hopefully i will ^^ honestly i'm so thankful < 3

please comment and sub xoxo