dilemma.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

Breathe Hee Young. Inhale. Exhale. Keep your calm. You're going to ing die.

Just moments ago, I had been summoned to the principal's office by the loud and stern voice of our principal, Mr Lau. Mr Lau, even though he is very traditional with Korean values, is actually from China. I don't think I have ever gotten in trouble with him. More than that, I've always managed to stay on his good side. Until now, of course. The secretaries office is eerily silence, if the monotonous drone of typing and occasional sips of coffee were pardoned. I can feel the disapproving looks of the secretaries burn holes through my back. Discreetly, I step towards the door and press my ear against it.

"I've always known from the beginning sir! He always keeps Hee Young back! Always! God knows what they've been doing behind closed doors!" Yejin screeches alarmingly.

How dare she accuse that? He has done nothing dirty to me. All he has done is keep me happy. Before I know it, that Kim Yejin steps out of the office. She glances over me with a smirk plastered across her already malicious face. She looks down on me, before shaking her head, "You had it coming Hee Young. Busted".

I back away from the door. What do I do now? Mr. Lau's going to call me inside. What will he ask me? How will I reply? Honestly, is it possible for me to not get expelled? More importantly, I've probably ruined Kevin's job, his chances at life. I've heard stories where people never ever get jobs, and end up living in a cardboard box. But right now, I have to stay calm. Answer Mr Lau's questions honestly. Hope that Kevin will somehow save me, after saving himself. And I know he will.

"Hee Young. Come in".

My thoughts immediately vanish, and all I can think of is what is actually happening. I step inside the room, and face Mr. Lau's emotionless and blank face. No smile. Nothing. All of the sudden, I hear the thudding of fast foosteps down the hallway, and suddenly Kevin appears behind me. I spin around and give him a smile. He's here.  He holds out his hand in my direction with a gentle and hoping smile on his face. He doesn't care. He's actually beckoning me to show affection with him. Slowly, my hand reaches and interwines with his. Perfect.

"You two know what is going on, am I correct?"

We both nod.

"How long has this been going on for?" He continues.

"The beginning of this year".

"Wow..." Mr. Lau takes a moment to himself, "And Hee Young. Has Kevin harmed you in any way?".

This would be the perfect time to prove that he is nothing but kind and loving.

"No he has not. He hasn't done anything to me, but love me".

Silence filled the air for a few seconds. That wasn't the love confession I really wanted to say, but my dry throat and nerves kept me from saying so. I wanted to proclaim my love for him, our love. But I figured that then, would have been the worst time for it.

"Under these circumstances, I would usually immediately expel the student and fire my employee for this. Yet it is already the end of the year, and you have your finals coming up Hee Young. For you Sunghyun, you are needed to assist the students in their work. It is also too late to hire someone else. I am content with leaving the two of you until the end of the year on a few conditions. Hee Young, of course after this, you will graduate. And Kevin, you will need to find a new job".

"We'll take it sir. What what conditions though?"

"On school grounds, you must refrain from contacting each other. Hee Young's schedule will also be moved around. Anyone who speaks of this incident, send them to my office".

My face broke out into a smile. We could last the rest of the year here. I turned to Kevin, and he seemed to agree with the topic as well. Bowing to the principal, we left Mr. Lau gently chuckling at his desk.

'Young love, isn't it great?' he murmured to himself. He then laughed it all off, and scolded himself for his words.

 

. . .

I sigh with relief as I hear the bell rings. I endured possibly the worst day of my life, having students glare at me. Yejin got sent to Mr. Lau's office so many times for mentioning the incident. The photo that was circulated, probably still remains on a majority of phones. I groan at the thought. All I hope for is for the year to just go by. I want to leave this place. The place where Kevin and I fell in love, it's become tainted.

I walk outside the school gates, readying myself for the 'feel sorry for myself' stroll back to the apartment.

"Hee Young-ah," A familiar black car drives past.

"Oppa!" I laugh, before hurrying into the car so that no one can spot me.

As soon as I buckle my seatbelt on, Kevin leans over to give me a small kiss on the cheek.

"I'm really sorry about...your job," I mumble under my breath.

"My job isn't as important as the one I love," He shrugs carelessly, smiling as he continues to drive.

My cheeks can't help to redden, as I let out a nervous chuckle.

"I can't believe Yejin was actually smart enough to do that..." I sigh, "I really underestimated her".

"It wasn't Yejin. It was Seukhye. Seukhye is Yejin's sister, I found not just a few hours ago. But don't worry, after this year, we'll move very far away from those two so they'll never be able to disturb as again".

"I wonder what will happen then?" I raise an eyebrow suggestively.

"Don't tease Hee Young," He finally stops the car at my apartment.

"We have our honeymoon for that".

 

- - --  - - - - --

i really want to update again today n_n

thanks for subscribing < 3 <3 < 3

i honestly feel awful after taking that really long hiatus. god i sometimes wish i could write sometimes / sigh /

god it was the most awkward thing when i tried LOL

i'm going to try soon i know i've succumbed to i can't believe it sobs

llolol do you guys like the heeyoungxkevin ship? shall we have a ty or fluffy chapter next LOLOLOL.