The fight is just start :D

Chocolate Love

On the hallway near their class, Taeyeon sees Tiffany standing on front of the class, and she goes toward them with the fire eyes. Taeyeon just laugh quietly and turn around.

“At the beginning, you guys shouldn’t come to this class. Your hard time is just starting.” Taeyeon turns around and hit lightly on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Now, it is my turn.” Tiffany comes toward the boys with the big stick on her hands.

They boys start to feel scare, and step back. Tiffany now stands on front of them and looks up and down on their body.

“Hi, my name is Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you, beautiful girl.” Eunhyuk hands out his hand toward Tiffany. Tiffany hits his hand by the stick on her hands.

“Yahhhhhh…..” Eunhyuk yells in scream voice.

“You don’t need to hit him. He just wants to make friend with you.” Sungmin said with the mad face.

“I don’t need him to do it, so that is his punishment for his unknowability.” Tiffany says as she hits all the boys on their butts.

“Who is this weird girl?” Eunhyuk asks Minho, who stands next to him. Everyone shakes their head.

“I am the leader of junior law group.” Tiffany continue hit on their butts. “Stand straight before I hit you guys one more time”.

All the boys stand straight, and Tiffany goes around them. She looks very carefully to find the mistake on their uniform.

“You can’t wear that weird thing on your pant, araso?” Tiffany pulls out and breaks that chain from Donghae’s pant on front of the boys. The boys just open their eyes and mouth widely.

“Woo... She is so strong. How can she do that??” The boys ask each other.

“Omo, what did you do to your hair? You look like the monkey than the human.” Tiffany touches his hair, and all the gel is on her hand.

“Yahh... Don’t touch my hair. This is style, you know? Blind girl.” Eunhyuk yells at Tiffany.

“Mwuh rah goo? I know style better than you, monkey .” Tiffany hit on his arm, and moves to Minho, who look at her with beautiful eyes.

“Don’t look at me like that. I don’t let you go even you look at me like that.” Tiffany tells Minho, and Minho immediately stop smile.

“Why are you looking at me? I don’t have any mistake on my uniform, or hair.” Minho tells her.

“Who say you don’t have? Look at your clothes, it is so old. You better find the new clothes to wear when you enter this class, and don’t make this class look bad because of your clothes.” Tiffany points to his shirt, and Minho starts to bow his head down. He seems really mad, and that makes him remember about this awful morning. He accidentally hits to some other students and make himself looking so dirty.

“Look, you make him mad. Old uniform is still uniform; you don’t need to talk so evil to him.” Sungmin yells at her, and step on front of her. Donghae pulls Sungmin’s arm back, and shake his head.

“None of your business. Do you think you better than him? Don’t wear earring tomorrow, araso?” she yells at him, and that makes him really scare. She steps on front of Yonghwa, who still texting on his cell phone.

“Yahh… Stop texting, Big head. Look at your tie. How dare you wear you tie like that? Don’t go outside and tell you are Seoul H.S’s student, araso? That is really embarrassing.” Tiffany pulls the tie off Yonghwa’s neck. 

“It is just the tie, why do you care? Ogress.” Yonghwa get his tie back and stick his tongue out. Tiffany glares him, and hit him as fast as she can. All the boys rush into them, and stop them, but Tiffany hits all of them very fast as they can’t parry.

“Girls, you need to welcome six new students to our class.” Tiffany yells loudly as she enters the class.

All the boys enter the class with their dirty clothes, and the wound on their body. All the girls laugh really hard when they see them entering the class.

“Hahaha…… What did you do to them?” Yuri laughs really hard.

“You did great job, Fany ah.” Sooyoung yells at the back of the class. Tiffany gives high five to other girls and sits on her seat.

“Hi, everyoneJ” Mss. Kim comes to class with surprise eyes on the boys.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mss…..” the boys talk really small, and they are really embarrassing.

“Mss. Kim, nice to meet you boys.” She just laughs quietly and comes to her desk.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mss. Kim” the girls greet Mss. Kim.

“Annyeong girls, what did you guys do to them?” She talks and point to the boys, who still stand on the board.

“Anyio, we didn’t do anything. I just teach them some laws in this school.” Tiffany tells Mss. Kim.

“Boys, can you introduce yourself to everyone.” Mss. Kim tells the boys.

“They don’t need to do it. No one wants to know.” Hyoyeon says while she is playing her Ipod.

“Guys, don’t be like that. We need to be nice with other people.” Sunny tells other girls and smile with the boys.

“She seems really nice.” The boys thought.

“Hi, my name is Jang Wooyoung, nice to meet all of you.” Wooyoung bow his head to other girls and Mss. Kim.

“Wooyoung, I see your face is so similar. Do you are the guy who win the first place on the show named “Yellow Bell”. Mss. Kim tells with small voice.

“Yes, Mss. Kim” Wooyoung smile a little and bow his head.

“He won the Yellow Bell, guys. He is so smart.” Sunny whispers to other girls, and they are glaring to Sunny.

“Just one small award, how can they smarter than us.” Seohyun laughs scornfully, and she didn’t look them when they enter the class.

“Don’t listen to her, let continue to introduce.” Mss. Kim smiles little.

The boys continue to introduce themselves to everyone. There are Jang Wooyoung, Lee Eunhyuk, Jung Yonghwa, Choi Minho, Lee Donghae, and Lee Sungmin.

This is the Class’s seats:

 

Yoona

 

Teayeon

 

Wooyoung

 

Sooyoung

 

Hyoyeon

 

Eunhyuk

 

Jessica

 

Sunny

 

Sungmin

 

Yuri

 

Tiffany

 

Donghae

 

Minho

 

Seohyun

 

Yonghwa

 

 

This class’s map makes Mss. Kim really tired. “9 devils” totally hate those boys sit next to them, so they always change their mind after 5 minutes discuss. When the bell ring for the first period, the girls takes out their books, and glare at the boys like they want to eat all of them. During the class, the boys is really surprise how fast the girls study. They also try their best to study with them, and don’t let them look bad on them. In the break time, the boys gather together and chat. The girls also do their stuff like some is playing, or chatting.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Sunny. Nice to meet all of you. Let make friend, okay.” Sunny comes toward the boys and chat with them. She seems really happy when she chats with them.

“Yahh… Lee Sunny, what are you doing with them?” Yuri calls loudly to Sunny, who laugh and talk with the boys.

“Your friends are calling you, they seem very mad when you are talking with us.” Sungmin tells her with the cute face.

“You don’t need to worry. They are rally nice, if you guys are the girls that will be better.” Sunny tells them.

“Huh?? What do you mean?” Yonghwa asks her.

“They have some problems with the boys, so that’s why they are dislike you guys.” Sunny tells them in the serious voice.

“Sunny ah, why are you standing in there so long? They are mad at you now. You need to go back.” Hyoyeon comes to Sunny and pull her hand toward the girls.

“They must start from that time.” Donghae talks to himself.

“Mwuh rah goo, Donghae?” Sungmin hears something from Donghae.

“Oh, aniyo.” Donghae answers and touch lightly on Sungmin’s shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------

Why do they hate the boys? Did Donghae know anything? If you want to know, so continue to read this story.J

I’m sorry about I write really short. I have the test tomorrow, so I need to sleep soon. I promise I will write really long for the next chapter. Thank you.