Jessica's missing

Chocolate Love

“Ahhhh…..” both Yoona and Wooyoung scream when Wooyoung sees Yoona in the bathroom, and Yoona sees Wooyoung open the bathroom without knocking.

She didn’t remember that Wooyoung living in the same house with her. When Yoona’s mother hears the scream from the kitchen, she immediately runs to the second floors.

“What is this?” Yoona’s mother opens her eyes and asks.

“Ummaaaaa……. What is he doing in our house? I don’t like to live with stranger.” Yoona yells loudly.

“Omo, you want your mother’s ears are deaf. I already told you that he will live here with us until he finishes his school.” Yoona’s mother tells her.

“Noooo, I don’t want him to live here and even don’t know him. Did he is the bad guy or good guy?” Yoona complains. “What if the other members know he is living in my house, I don’t know what will happen?” Yoona thoughts.

“Don’t say that. I know him when he is the child. I am sure that he is the good guy. Yoona, don’t be so selfish. His parent is my best friend, so I need to take care of him when his parents are not here.” Yoona’s mother talks slowly to Yoona.

“Umma, can we eat the breakfast yet?” Yoona’s brother yells loudly from the kitchen.

“Ne.” Yoona’s mother yells back. “Yoona and Wooyoung hurries up don’t be late for school.” Yoona’s mother smiles to Wooyoung, who still is quite. Wooyoung smiles back and sees the glare from Yoona.

“You don’t need to glare me like that, just listen to your mother.” He pushes Yoona aside and then closes the bathroom’s door.

“Yahhh, don’t bring my mother to compel me accepting you in this family. One more thing, this is my bathroom, you get out nowwwww.” Yoona bang on the door, but Wooyoung doesn’t answer anything back. Yoona’s mother treats Wooyoung really nice like he is her son-in-law. Yoona doesn’t want to make her mom feeling sad, so she accepts him to live in her house. She doesn’t know how to say to the girls, they must be mad. Wooyoung and Yoona come down the stair. Yoona still glare at him, Wooyoung can’t hold that glare so he gone. Yoona follows him from behind like she wants to say something to him. Suddenly, Yoona taps on Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“Eh, can I ask you the favor?” Yoona talks really small. Wooyoung turns around and look at her. “What is the strange girl? She changes so fast. She just scolds me from minutes ago, and then she asks me for the favor now.” Wooyoung thoughts and smile.

“Okay, just talk.” Wooyoung looks at her with mystery eyes.

“Oh, I just want you to be quite with other girls that we live in same house. I don’t want them to know about that.” Yoona walks next to him.

“I will think about that.” Wooyoung smile like he is playing with her.

“Omo, what did he just say to me? Yahhhhh.” Yoona yells loud on the street. The girls see Yoona and Wooyoung come from same direction, so they come to ask.

“Did you and he living near each other?” Sooyoung asks when Taeyeon and Yuri come toward.

“Aniyo, I just see him when I go pass that store.” Yoona points to the store in the street’s corner.

“Araso.” Sooyoung puts her hand on Yoona’s shoulder and pull her. “Let’s go.” Yoona, Yuri, Teayeon, and Sooyoung run to their class. When they come in that they already see the boys and other members.

“Annyeong, why are you come so late?” Hyoyeon asks. Yoona looks at Wooyoung with the scare eyes, and Wooyoung meets her eyes too. “That is so scary if they know us living together.” Yoona thoughts. Taeyeon catches that eyes, but she doesn’t think anything yet.

“Yoona, why are you looking like the dead person? Are you not feel good anywhere?” Taeyeon puts her hand on Yoona’s forehead.

“Aniyo, I am fine. You guys don’t need to worry about me.” Yoona smiles.

“The person that I am worry the most is Jessica.” Hyoyeon feels worry.

“Did anyone see Jessica?” Tiffany enters the class.

“Aniyo, I think she goes with you. Why are you asking us like that?” Yuri asks with worry voice.

“Yep, she always comes to school with me, but not today. This morning I come to pick her up but she isn’t at home.” Tiffany tells them.

“What are you talking about? Where is she going if she isn’t at home?” Sunny takes her earphone out and ask. The girls look so worry.

“Did that still bother her?” Seohyun talks from behind the girls. When they hears Seohyun talks like that, the girls look at each other seriously. Hyoyeon is the person who worries the most because she thinks that is her fault.

“Taeyeon ah, what are we going to do? Does she do anything stupid like before?” Hyoyeon asks with the worry voice.

“Don’t worry. She won’t do anything stupid.” Taeyeon hugs her and make her calm down. The boys from other side of class start to look at the girls.

“Do you guys need helping?” Sungmin asks them. The girls glare at him.

“Can you be quite for little bit? They are in the bad mood now, so don’t make them mad.” Sunny whispers to the boys. The boys just be quite and look at them.

“Taeyeon ah, I think I am going to find her now.” Tiffany talks and runs to the door.

“Tiff, stop right there.” Taeyeon yells loudly and point at Tiffany. All the boys look at them.

“What are you looking at? Do you want to try my fist?” Tiffany folds her paw on front of them.

“Why is she always like that? Doesn’t she want to marry? If she still like that no one will marry her.” Eunhyuk whispers to Sungmin. Donghae hears that, so he glares at Eunhyuk.

“You don’t need to worry. Sica texts for me on this morning, and said she will skip some periods because she is tired.” Taeyeon said.

“Is this right? She is tired because of me right?” Hyoyeon feels so sorry, and look at the floor. Taeyeon hugs her and comfort her.

“Aniyo, this isn’t your fault. She will come back soon.” Taeyeon touches Hyoyeon’s hair.

On the other hand, there is the eyes looking at Taeyeon from the beginning she comes the class.

“I didn’t know she is so sweet like this. She is different when the first time I saw her.” Wooyoung thoughts.

The girls are still worry for Jessica although Taeyeon said that Jessica already call her. Taeyeon is the one who worry the most for Jessica because she is the only one knowing that is the lie. Almost end for the school but Jessica still not come to the class.

“Taeyeon, you said that Jessica already text for you, but why is she not here yet?” Sunny asks. Taeyeon doesn’t answer. Her hands are shaking, and she tries to hold tight together.

“Taeyeon….Taeyeon ah…. TAEYEON AH…….” Tiffany yells loudly. Teayeon suddenly get her soul back.

“Mwo?” Taeyeon turns around with calm face like she doesn’t worry anything.

“What’s wrong with u? You look tired.” Yuri puts her hand on Taeyeon’s forehand. “Aniyo, you don’t have the cold.”

“What’s wrong with Sica? She makes me so worry.” Tiffany walks back and fro. On that time, there is someone looking at her all the time.

“Let’s go find her. I hope she will be fine.” Yoona walks to the class’s door.

“We can’t hope that we need to be sure that she will be fine.” Sooyoung walks behind Yoona. Although the boys don’t know what happen, but the girls are their classmates so they need to help them.

“Do you guys need helping? We can help to find Jessica.” Sungmin is so kind, and he really want to help them because the girls seem don’t like them, so they want to make the good imagery on front of them.

“What is talkative…? We don’t need your helping.” Tiffany crosses her arm.

“Mwo? You can’t talk to him like that. He just wants to help you.” Donghae stands up and talk to Tiffany. This is the first time Donghae talks straight to Tiffany after the accident.

“Who care?” Tiffany looks at Donghae with the jerk face. Suddenly she sees the serious face from Donghae, she stops smile and can’t say anything.

“Tiff, don’t fight. We need to find Jessica first. Maybe we need their helping to find Sica faster.” Seohyun talks from the back of Tiffany.

“Ne, if we have more peopled that the percent finding Sica will increase.” Sunny runs to Tiffany, and give the cute wink to Sungmin. Sungmin smiles back because Sunny is helping him to make the good imagery on front the girls.

“OMG, hurry up. We don’t know where Sica is now, but you guys still standing here and fighting. We need to ignore our problem, and find Sica first.” Yoona talks with the mad voice because they still fight and don’t care about Jessica.

“Taeyeon is the leader, we always listen to her, and so Teayeon is the only one who can make this decision.” When the boys and girls hear that from Sooyoung, all of them look at Teayeon, who still quite.

“What am I needed to do now? Tiffany won’t accept this, but Sica’s safe is important too.” Teayeon thought. The people still look at her, and Wooyoung can sees the nervous in her eyes.

“You don’t need to be like that. We just want to help, but if you don’t accept that is so ok. We don’t want you to be in a dilemma.” When Taeyeon hears that from Wooyoung, she doesn’t feel nervous anymore. Yoona suddenly look at Wooyoung with weird eyes because she thinks he always make cold face to other people, but how can he talk that sweet thing to Taeyeon. Yoona starts to look at Wooyoung with different eyes than the eyes that she looked at him on this morning. Teayeon takes a deep breathe and says:

“Let’s go. Don’t waste time. The boys can come too. Mianhae Tiff.” Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and then turns around. Tiffany is sad, but just a little bit because she doesn’t like the boys. But she also knows the answer before Taeyeon said. Teayeon is responsible person, so she will does anything to give the happiness to other members. She will do anything to find Jessica whether begging her enemies. Tiffany just smile and walk behind them, and she doesn’t know that Donghae also walk behind her. She doesn’t reproach Taeyeon because she also worries for Sica too. On the way to school’s gate, they meet Siwon, and Taecyeon coming toward them.

“What’s wrong? Why your faces look so serious?” Siwon asks Sooyoung, but she just bows her head down.

“Sica is missing. We are on the way to find her right now.” Teayeon said.

“Why is she missing? We just met her last night, why is she missing now?” Taecyeon scratches his hair.

“Mwo? Did you saw her last night, Oppa?” Hyoyeon comes to Taecyeon with the wet eyes.

“Ne, but why your eyes are wet? Who bully you? Tell me, I will punk on his face?” Taecyeon asks with the mean voice.

“Aniyo, how can other people bully me? I just worry for Sica, and cry.” Hyoyeon said with the low voice.

“If you hear that from Yoona that I will believe, but from you, I won’t believe.” Taecyeon laughs.

“Oppa, how can you laughing at this time? What a cold-hearted.” Hyoyeon hits him by her bag.

“Ok ok, mian. But I won’t believe that you cry because of her missing. Did you do anything to her? Did……. You watch “Secret garden” on front of her?” Hyoyeon doesn’t answer. “Oh, so this is why you cry, babo!!!” Taecyeon points to Hyoyeon’s forehead.

“Don’t scold her. She already feels uneasy when she knows Sica is missing.” Yoona hugs Hyoyeon.

“We need to find Sica now. We will waste a lot of time if we still standing here.” Yuri said. All of them come to Jessica’s house. Sunny comes to push the bell, but nobody come to open the door. Yoona comes to push many times, but there are still nobody coming.

“Why isn’t she at home now?” Yoona asks with the worry voice. Taecyeon puts his hand on Yoona’s shoulder to comfort her.

“Keep pushing” Yuri said.

“You want to break her bell.” Taeyeon said. “Did anyone having the key of Jessica’s house?” Taeyeon asks the girls.

“I don’t bring them today.” The girls said.

“Do you want us the break the door?” Yonghwa asks.

“That will be the good idea.” Seohyun said.

“Minho, can you come to get me the rock from that waste ground?” Yonghwa points to the waste ground beside Jessica’s house.

“Ok, I will go.” Minho walks to the waste ground.

“Oh boy, what is his name?” Siwon asks the girls, and they said Minho.

“Oh Minho ah, you don’t need to go because I think I have the key.” Siwon said.

“How can you have them? I remember that you don’t allow having them.” Tiffany said. “Did Sooyoung…..” Tiffany looks at Sooyoung.

“Aniyo, I am not crazy. Why I give them to him?” Sooyoung said.

“Tiff, this is not the playing time. Don’t you guys worry for Sica?” Taeyeon yells loudly. Everyone startles, and look at Taeyeon. This is the first time Taeyeon yells to other girls. Taeyeon covers .

“I am so sorry. I won’t do it again. Mianhae.” Taeyeon always is so sweet to other members, and never yell at them before. This is the first time, so it is surprise for them.

“Oh Taengoo, you don’t need to say sorry. You are just worry for Sica so much.” Yoona holds her hand.

“Mianhae Teangoo, I won’t play again.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon smiles back.

Taeyeon gets the key from Siwon and then open Jessica’s house. When they enter the living room, they are so messy.

“Look like she had the fight last night.” Minho looks around the house.

The boys and girls are really shock when they see Jessica’s house very messy. The papers are around the house, it already tore apart. Everyone goes to look for Jessica. They check every room that they go pass, and there are one room already locking. Everyone think she is in there. When the door opens by Minho’s kick, everyone go to check for Jessica.

“This room is so different than other room. This room is so organize.” Yonghwa said when he looks around.

“Taeyeon ah, do we need to call the police?” Yuri asks.

“Ne, that’s right. I am really worried now.” Yoona said.

“The police can’t help us because Jessica’s missing is not over 24 hours.” Seohyun said.

“So … We just sit here now.” Tiffany said.

“We need to have the plan to find her. Every one can’t go together now. That would take so much time, so we need to divide into small group.” Taeyeon said. Everyone go to the living room, and sit down.

“In the group need to have boys and girls because it is so dangerous if there are no boys beside the girls.” Wooyoung said while Taeyeon look at him. She doesn’t think that Wooyoung can be leader of group because he is so cold, and don’t care about other people.

“Yep, that’s right. We need to have the boys and girls in same group.” Hyoyeon said.

“I will divide in four groups, and there are four people in one group. What do you think?” Taeyeon said, and everyone nod.

“Group #1 has Tiffany, Donghae, Sunny and Sungmin. You guys need to go to look around the school or any restaurants near the school, araso?” Teayeon said. They are nodding. “Group #2 will have Yuri, Minho, Seohyun, and Yonghwa. You guys need to go the river, lake where to have the water to find her, araso?” They keep listen to Teayeon. “Group #3 will have Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Sooyoung, and Siwon oppa, and you guys need to go the mansion and check, araso?” Teayeon said.

“Where is mansion? Did she have the mansion?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Why are you so curious? You just need to listen and don’t ask.” Hyoyeon frown.

“What? I just want to ask because I don’t know where it is.” Eunhyuk talks back to her.

“Omo, how can you guys still have time to fight at this time?” Sooyoung said.

“Sooyoung and Hyoyeon know where it is, so you don’t need to worry.” Siwon smiles at him. Eunhyuk thinks Siwon seem to be the nice person.

“Group 4 will have Yoona, Taecyeon oppa, Wooyoung and me. We will go to find in the park and around the street.” Taeyeon look at them, and they seem uncomfortable with their partner. “Do you guys have any question?” Teayeon said.

“Can I change the group?” Tiffany said.

“Why? You don’t like your partner.” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t like to be with him” She points to Donghae. Tiffany feels uncomfortable with Donghae whenever she looks into his eyes. Those eyes are so similar, so that makes she is nervous.

“Tiff, you don’t need to care about him. Sunny needs you, and she needs someone can protect her. Do you want to leave her alone with those boys?” Taeyeon whispers in Tiffany’s ears. Tiffany looks at her.

“Aniyo, I don’t want to change any more.” Tiffany talks with low voice.

“What a remarkable leader. She just says a little bit that Tiffany immediately listens.” Minho laughs.

“None of your business.” Tiffany glares him.

“So, you guys don’t have the question, can we go now?” Taeyeon stands up.

“You forget one think Taeyeon.” Wooyoung looks at her.

“What is this?” She talks back.

“You didn’t say when we get back, and where do we meet after that?” Wooyoung said.

“Ohhh~~~” the boys howl. “I didn’t know that you have qualities of a leader.” Yonghwa hit lightly on Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“Shut up. Taeyeon is just worry for Jessica, so she forgets. She always is the most circumspect person in the whole world.” Hyoyeon said, and the girls glare at Yonghwa.

“We will meet at mansion at 10:00 PM, araso?” Taeyeon said, and all of them get out Jessica house.