The love behind the picture.

Chocolate Love

“Appa!” Yuri yells loudly from the front door.

“Oh! You scare me.” Her father startles.

“Hi hi hi.” Yuri smiles and runs to put her arms around her father’s neck.

“Weu? What do you want now?” Her father said while he is reading the newspaper.

“I can’t put my arms around your neck? Why are you always asking me such a silly question?” Yuri frowns and sits on the couch opposite her father’s couch.

“Oh no! That is just natural character.” Her father is smile. “Don’t be mad.”

“No, I am already mad at you, so don’t talk to me.” Yuri crosses her arms and looks other way.

Her father stands up and walks toward her seat and sits beside her.

“I have surprise for you, so don’t be mad.” Her father said.

“Mwo? Surprise? For me?” Yuri points at her.

Her father nods and she jump up.

“Waaa! I love you so much, appa.” Yuri bows her head and kisses her father. “Where is my surprise?” Yuri hands her hands toward her father.

“Oh no! I don’t have right now, but just wait until Saturday, so you will know.” Yuri’s father just smiles and walk to his room.

“So mysterious.” Yuri sits on the couch and thinks about her surprise.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa, the foods are already set. Come and eat.” Hyoyeon yells loudly from the kitchen.

Hyoyeon doesn’t hear any answer back and she keeps calling, but still there isn’t any answer back. She decides to walk to his room. When she passes the living room, she sees Eunhyuk sitting on the couch with all the trashes around him and he is watching TV.

“Yahh, how can you my house looking like the landfill? Look all the trashes. So nasty.” Hyoyeon closes her nose by her hands.

“I will clean later.” Eunhyuk said with his eyes sticking on the TV.

“Yahh, you need to look at me when you are talking.” Hyoyeon complains, but Eunhyuk responses anything, and he still look at the TV with his hands moving.

“What are you looking at?” Hyoyeon is curious and she looks at TV and sees there is the dance contest. “Are you like dancing?”

“Why are you talking so much? Just go and then I will clean later.” Eunhyuk frowns when he looks up at Hyoyeon.

“Ok araso. Not everyone can be dancer so easy, so don't daydream.” Hyoyeon said and turns away and walk toward the stairs.

“Yahh, what is she talking? Mwo? Don’t know how to dance? Yahh, I am the dancer, araso?” Eunhyuk yells.

“Huh? Dancer? Does he think that everyone can be the dancer so easy? Talk nonsense.” Hyoyeon said to herself as she walks toward Taecyeon’s room.

“Oppa.” Hyoyeon knocks the door. There isn’t any answer, so she just opens the door and come inside. As she comes inside, she sees Taecyeon lying on the bed with all the sweat.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Hyoyeon touches Taecyeon’s forehead and it is so hot. “Oppa, you have the fever.” Hyoyeon yells in frighten.

“I…am…fine.” Taecyeon talks with tremble voice.

“Oppa, you are so hot. Let’s go to the hospital.” Hyoyeon helps her brother getting up.

“Nope, I don’t want to go to the hospital. Just get so medicine from the drawer.” Hyoyeon runs toward the drawer and get some medicine. She helps her brother drinking the medicine.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to hospital?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nope, I don’t want. You already know that I hate hospital the most.” Taecyeon said.

“But you have the fever now, oppa. I am so scare when you act like this.” Hyoyeon said with water in her eyes.

“I am fine. So don’t worry. Just let me rest litter so I will be fine.” Taecyeon said as he lies down and sleep.

“Oppa.” Hyoyeon calls but Taecyeon doesn’t answer back. He turns his face to the wall and sleep.

Hyoyeon doesn’t know what to do, so she quietly walks down the stair, and go to the living room and sits beside Eunhyuk with the long sign.

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t know what to do now?” Hyoyeon covers her face and look so anxious.

“But about what?” Eunhyuk asks. “Don’t tell me that is about your brother again?” Hyoyeon just nods her head.

“Your brother is so…” While Eunhyuk said, Hyoyeon looks at him with serious eyes.

“So what?” Hyoyeon asks.

“So pity.” Eunhyuk smiles. Eunhyuk wants to say Taecyeon is so stupid because there is no reason to ill-treat him and sad with all the bad memories from the girl doesn’t like him. But he can’t say that on front of Hyoyeon’s fire eyes. She may kill him if he says that.

“Yep, I know. One hand is my only brother, and one is my best friend. I don’t know what I need to do to save this relationship.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s eat.” Eunhyuk suddenly said.

“Do you think that I have the feeling to eat now?” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t be so mournful like that. Eat first to get the strength to think the best way to save them from this deep marsh.” Eunhyuk said and pull Hyoyeon up and push her to the dinning table.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Annyeonghaseyo auntie.” Sooyoung bows her head when she sees Siwon’s mother coming open the door for her. “Is Siwon at home?”

“Uhm. He is sleeping in his room now.” Siwon’s mother said.

“Now? He must be sleep so late yesterday.” Sooyoung and Siwon’s mother walks to the living room.

“So what wind brings you here?” Siwon’s mother asks.

“Not wind. It is just I miss you, so I come to visit you.” Sooyoung said and give Siwon’s mother the bag.

“What is this?” Siwon’s mother asks.

“When my mother goes on her business, she bought this gift. She told me to bring to you.” Sooyoung said.

“Really? Your mother doesn’t need to do it.” Siwon's mother said.

“It is just small gift, so you just receive it. If you don’t receive it, my mother will be sad.” Sooyoung said.

“Omo, so tell your mother that I thank her.” Siwon's mother said with happiness.

“Ne. Open it to see what this is. I don’t know what she is buying, so I am so curious.” Sooyoung said.

“Uhm.” Siwon’s mother said as she opens the bag and take out a beautiful shawl. “Woo, it is so beautiful.”

“It is looking good on you.” Sooyoung said.

“Your mother has the good eyes.” Siwon’s mother said.

Sooyoung just smiles and look around the living room. She notices there is the shoe that is not from Siwon near the stairs.

“Who shoe is that?” Sooyoung asks.

“That is Seung Huyn’s shoe.” Siwon’s mother said.

“T.O.P oppa. So he is at home now.” Sooyoung said with happiness.

“Uhm. He just came home from last night.” Siwon’s mother said.

“He is still sleeping right?” Sooyoung asks.

“Ne. Do you to call Siwon and Seung Hyun to come here and eat breakfast?” Siwon’s mother asks.

“Ne.” Sooyoung jumps up. “I am so sorry. I just feel so happy because there is long time that I didn’t see T.O.P oppa.”

“It’s okay. Do you want to stay here and eat with us?” Siwon’s mother asks

“Is that fine?” Sooyoung asks.

“Of course. You are like my daughter, so stay here and eat with us.” Siwon’s mother said.

“Ne.” Sooyoung said and run quickly to stairs and T.O.P’s room.

Siwon’s mother just smiles and goes to the kitchen. When Sooyoung comes on front of T.O.P’s room, she tiptoes and opens T.O.P’s door. She sticks her head inside and look around the room. She sees T.O.P is still sleeping. She walks inside and closes the door gentle. She walks toward T.O.P’s bed and sees his sleeping face. His sleeping face looks so manly, and that makes Sooyoung’s heart bumping really fast.

“Why are you so handsome? You make my heart wanting to jump out from my chest.” Sooyoung said as she tries to touch T.O.P’s nose and his face.

“You sleep so peaceful, and I don’t want to wake you up.” Sooyoung said. Sooyoung stands up and walk around T.O.P’s room.

“It is long time that I didn’t come to this room.” Sooyoung goes around the room and pick up one pictures of T.O.P from child.

“He is so cute. What is this?” Sooyoung sees something behind the T.O.P’s pictures. She opens the frame and sees there is her sister’s picture.

“Is this Soo Jin unnie? Why is her picture in here? Perhaps…” Sooyoung always doubt that T.O.P likes her sister, but she forces herself that she is wrong.

“No, that can’t be.” Sooyoung puts the picture back, but as that time T.O.P wakes up.

“What are you doing in here?” T.O.P asks with surprise.

“Your mother wants me to wake you up and eat breakfast. I need to wake Siwon up too, so…” Sooyoung said and get out of his room immediately.

T.O.P wakes up and starts to wash his face. When Sooyoung comes outside, her heart bumps so fast.

“Does T.O.P oppa like Soo Jin unnie? No that can’t be.” She tries to calm herself down. “But why he has her picture?” That question makes Sooyoung’s head so painful.

“Sooyoung, why are you here?” Siwon asks as he comes out of his room and sees Sooyoung talks with herself.

“Your mother told you to come down and eat breakfast. I have something to do, so I go first.” Sooyoung said and runs down the stair.

---------------------------------------------------------

On the next morning…

“Annyeong grandpa.” Minho said.

“Uhm.” Minho’s grandpa just nods his head and continues to eat his food.

“Do you sleep well?” Minho asks as the maid prepares him the breakfast.

“Uhm.” His grandpa doesn’t like to talk much. “Do you have free time on Saturday?” His grandpa suddenly said.

“Yes of course. Do you want to go somewhere? I can go with you wherever you want.” Minho said.

“I have someone want to introduce to you. They may are the people very important for you in future.” His grandpa said.

“Who is this?” Minho asks.

“You will know on Saturday.” Minho’s grandpa said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Yahhh Tiffany Hwang, why don’t you wait for me in the morning? Do you know that I almost late for the class because of you?” Jessica yells in madness.

“Tiff, why don’t you wait for her?” Taeyeon asks.

“Sorry. I have something to do in the morning, so I go very early.” Tiffany said.

“But you need to say something for me first.” Jessica said.

“I say I am sorry.” Tiffany yells and walks out the class.

“Aigoo, it is just small problem. You guys don’t need to fight like that in the class.” Yuri said.

“Just forget it.” Hyoyeon said.

“But Tiff acts so weird today.” Sunny said.

“See! She is the one who make the mistake, but she still uses loud voice to talk with me.” Jessica said.

“Jess, Tiff already said sorry, so just let this one gone, araso?” Taeyeon said.

Jessica doesn’t say anything and going to her seat.

“Maybe she still fights with her father.” Yoona talks to Sooyoung, but Sooyoung doesn’t answer back.

“Hey! Look at her!” Yoona pats on Sunny’s arm.

“What’s wrong with Sooyoung? She is like that all the morning.” Sunny said.

“Hey Choi Sooyoung, is there your T.O.P oppa standing outside the window or what? Why are you looking outside without blink your eyes?” Yuri jokes.

Sooyoung doesn’t say anything, but suddenly she stands up and walks outside.

“What’s wrong with them on this morning? Why are they so highly discerning?” Yuri asks.

------------------------------------------------------------

POV’s Sooyoung.

Why T.O.P oppa have that picture? That question always appears in my mind. I already have the answer, but I don’t want to believe that. I feel so puzzled now, and I don’t know what to think. I never think that T.O.P oppa like Soo Jin unnie. The two sisters can’t like or love one person. Right now, I understand why Soo Jin unnie wanting to study aboard. She wants to forget T.O.P oppa and give him to me. I always feel jealous with Soo Jin unnie at everything. She always has everything that I like, but she never takes it. She always give them to me and that makes me feeling so uncomfortable. What am I gonna do now? I don’t know how to face with Soo Jin unnie and T.O.P oppa.

“Sooyoung, why are you sitting here?” Siwon oppa calls me.

“Oh nothing.” I don’t want to tell him about that.

“Why don’t you go to your class?” Siwon asks.

“I want to relax, so I decide to skip this period.” When Siwon oppa hears that, he doesn’t go away, but he still sit with me.

“Why don’t you go?” I ask.

“I want to skip class too. That should be fun if both of us skip class together.” Siwon oppa said and that I feel so happy.

He always stands beside me at everything. He always support and take care very good for me. He is good brother to me.

“You knew that right?” Siwon oppa suddenly asks.

“About what?” I ask.

“Soo Jin noona and T.O.P hyung…” Siwon oppa said.

“You knew that?” I am really surprise when I heard him saying that.

“Uhm. So what are you gonna to do now?” Siwon asks carefully because he doesn’t want to hurt my feeling.

I just am quiet because I don’t know how to answer him. I don’t want to let T.O.P oppa for other person, but I don’t want to hurt my sister also. She will be finishing her study soon, so she will comeback here. What will happen if both of them meet each other? That will be awkward if I make T.O.P oppa becoming my boyfriend, and face to my sister and Siwon oppa.

“When do you know about their relationship?” I suddenly ask.

“Long time ago.” Siwon said.

“Long time?” I ask.

“They were dating when they were in high school. When Soo Jin noona knew about your feeling to T.O.P hyung, she broke up with him. That is why T.O.P hyung always find the girls to replacing your sister. Until now, there aren’t girl can replace your sister’s position in his heart.” Siwon oppa said like the knife stabbing in my heart.

“She makes me like a fool. She always think that is good for me, but she never know that she makes me feel crime.” I talk and laugh at same time.

“Sooyoung, are you ok?” Siwon asks.

“I am fine.” I said and walk away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany runs toward the boxing room. Her father is only enemy that always fight with her. She can't stand whenever her father scold her mother. That isn't her mother's fault that she can't born for him the baby boy. The girls maybe better than the boys at everything. The girls can take care very good for their parents, but the boys can only make their parents' heads explore. But why Tiffany's father always want to having the boy? That is the reason that Tiffany hating the boys and do everything better than them.

"Boys! Boys! I hate them. I hate them all." Tiffany said as she hits the sand bag.

"Why don't you rest little bit, and continue when you drink this soda?" Donghae said from the boxing room's door.

"Why are you here?"Tiffany asks.

"Why can't I be here?" Donghae said as he throws the soda to Tiffany.

"What make you so mad?" Donghae asks. Tiffany just silent. "If you don't want to talk, so..."

"I had the fight with my father. He always make me so mad. Why is the mans loving to have the baby boy so much? The baby girls are good too. Why don't they want that?" Tiffany said.

"Don't ask me. The religion was coming long time ago. They think the boy baby bringing them good luck, maybe." Donghae said.

"The girls bring them good luck too. The girls are very meticulous, and they can take care very good to their parents and they won't make their parents sad too. I think the girls are better than the boys." Tiffany said.

"You need to say that to the girl, don't say that to me. For me, I think the boys are better because I am a boy." Donghae said.

"Oh right! That's why I hate you, but I don't know why I talk so much to you." Tiffany said.

"Hahaha You are so childish. You have your fight with your father, so you need to mad at him, why don you hate us? We are innocent people." Donghae laughs.

"But..." Tiffany doesn't know what to say because Donghae talks so reasonable.

"Why don't you two stay calm and talk with each other? That will be better fight all day. Maybe your father has the difficult reason?" Donghae said.

After talking with Donghae, Tiffany feels all better. She forgets about the fight between her and her father. This is the first time that she can talk with the boy happily like this. They continue to talk and talk, laugh and laugh until end of the period.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the breaking time...

Taecyeon sits so sick on the stone chair on front his class. Yoona brings the big bag walking toward him. She sits quietly beside him. Taecyeon feel so sick, so he doesn't know that Yoona sits beside him.

"Oppa." Yoona talks quietly.

Taecyeon turns around the see her. That surprises him because this is the first time that Yoona comes to his class. Taecyeon always be the one who coming to Yoona's class and wait for her, but this time is Yoona.

"Yoona ah, what are you doing here?" Taecyeon said sickly.

"You don't look good. Why don't you stay home today?" Yoona asks.

"Oh I am fine. I don't want to stay home. That is so boring." Taecyeon said.

"I heard that you didn't eat anything, so I make some your favorite food. i need to eat and get better. Hyoyeon is really worrying about you." Yoona said.

"You make foods for me?" Taecyeon said with happiness.

"Eat them before they are cold." Yoona gives the soup to Taecyeon. She pauses little and then take it back.

"Let me feed you. You look so sick, so just stay here and then I will feed you." Yoona said.

Taecyeon looks so happy when Yoona said that. He looks all better now. He just sits quietly and let Yoona feed him. Sometime he peeks on her face and smiles. He never think that Yoona will feed him when he gets sick. He thinks that would be better if he can be sick all his life, and Yoona can stay beside and feed him all her life.

When they are done, Yoona helps Taecyeon cleaning his mouth. It looks like Taecyeon is Yoona's son. Everyone is looking at them especially Siwon, who just stand behind and laugh at them.

"Done." Yoona said and smiles.

"Done?" Taecyeon asks.

"So what do you want now?" Yoona asks.

"Oh nothing." Taecyeon still is in his dream and the word "DONE" making him wake up. He wants to pause this moment, but can't.

"Oh so romantic." Siwons jokes from behind them.

"Oh oppa, when did you come?" Yoona asks.

"When you feed him, and clean his mouth for him." Siwon said.

"Oh oppa, don't joke like that. I heard him sick so I make some food for him."Yoona said.

"You don't need to explain to me. I see you guys like this I am so happy." Siwon holds his heart and pretend to cry.

"I need to go now. The bell gonna ring soon, can you take care of him?" Yoona said as she pack all her stuff and stand up.

"Don't worry. I won't maltreat the sick people." Siwon said.

When Yoona walks some steps, Taecyeon calls her from behind.

"Yoona, do you come here tomorrow. Make me some food also." Taecyeon said.

"Oh okay. I will bring for you tomorrow." Yoona said and smile and walk away.

"Oh Oh make me some food tomorrow. You don't look like you are sick anymore." Siwon jokes.

Taecyeon just smiles and walk toward his class.

"Look at you! You lips already tears apart because you smiles too much. Tell me, how do you feel?" Siwon runs behind him and jokes him.

"Shut up!" Taecyeon said and he feels very happy. Taecyeon smiles all day whenever he goes or stay.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter :D Tks for subscribing and comment my story <3