The secret behind Yoona

Chocolate Love

Everyone still shock to what they see on the front of the living room on the second floor.

“Hello!!!” Tiffany yells loudly to the boys. “Can anyone break this door for me?”

Donghae kicks the door making the loud noise. Wooyoung and Taeyeon inside the room slowly open their eyes.

“What are you guys doing in here?” Tiffany yells loudly.

Wooyoung and Taeyeon are still in their dream, so they didn’t know that they hug each other and sleep on the sofa.

“Can anyone get me some water?” Tiffany yells. Yoona runs to get water, and throw that water into their face by her hand. All the people are really shock because they never see Yoona like this even the girls.

“What do you think you doing in here?” Yoona yells. Since Tiffany and other are shocking to Yoona’s action, they don’t forget to scold to unacceptable people.

“What did I do?” Taeyeon said when she sees she hugs Wooyoung. Wooyoung is really shock either, and immediately jump out off the sofa.

“We didn’t do anything right?” Wooyoung said.                            

“Of course.” Taeyeon said.

“I remember you slept with us last night, but why are you here in the morning?” Sooyoung said.

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon hits her head.

“Woo...Wooyoung; I didn’t know that you have this skill. You better teach me sometime.” Eunhyuk teases Wooyoung.

“OMG what ert.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mwo? What did you say?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I said you are crazy boy.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aish do you know me hating you so much?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said.

“If you know that please shut your mouth off, and don’t intervene into my conversation.” Eunhyuk said.

“Mwo? Do you know why the people in this world so pollute? Because they have some people like you and him?” Hyoyeon points to Eunhyuk and Wooyoung.

“I am like this or like that, it is not your problem.” Eunhyuk said.

“Can you shut off? So annoying.” Taeyeon close her ears.

“If you say this is annoying, why are you creating this problem?” Yoona yells at Taeyeon.

“Yoona ah.” The girls said.

“You are the leader, and also is the person never make mistake like this. Why are you sleeping with him?” Yoona points Wooyoung.

“Yoona you already use strong words. We didn’t do anything.” Wooyoung said.

“I don’t talk to you. She is the one who make this problem, so she needs to say something.” Yoona said. “Please say something. Don’t make me misunderstand about this one.” Yoona thought.

“Why is she sensitive? I never see her like this before.” Hyoyeon whispers to Tiffany.

“I don’t know. I never seen her like this either.” Tiffany said.

“I…I don’t know. I don’t remember anything.” Taeyeon shakes her head.

“She is so muddle; can you guys leave her some space?” Sunny said. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny come to take Taeyeon to the bathroom.

“This can’t be.” Yoona whispers to herself.

“Yoona, are you okay?” Taecyeon puts his hand on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Don’t touch me.” Yoona pushes his hand away, and run down stair.

“What’s wrong with her?” Minho asks. Tiffany, Yuri, and Seohyun run after Yoona.

“Hey” Minho pats Wooyoung’s shoulder. “How can this happen?”

“I don’t know. I can’t remember anything.” Wooyoung said. “We didn’t do anything right?” Wooyoung asks other with worry face.

“Yep, you guys didn’t do anything.” Siwon said.

“How can you know?” Yonghwa asks.

“They still have clothes on their body, so that is safe now.” Taecyeon said.

“I remember last night you said you went to drink water, so why are you here now?” Eunhyuk asks.

“That’s right. After I drank water, I prepare to go to bed.” Wooyoung said.

“How can you here?” Minho asks.

“Let me think. Ah After that I went to second floor, I here some noise in this room, so I went to check.” Wooyoung said.

“And…” Siwon said.

“I saw Taeyeon sat here, and I come to chat with her, and we drink this juice.” Wooyoung points to the juice on the table.

“This is not juice.” Taecyeon smells it. “This smell is like juice but they also have alcohol.”

“Oh I get it now.” Minho said. “This one is the reason why you sleep with her.”

“I remember I saw this one before.” Taecyeon said.

“Where?” Siwon said.

“From Hyoyeon.” Taecyeon said.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Yoona, stop running.” Yuri calls.

“What’s wrong with her? Why is she running so fast?” Seohyun said.

“Tiffany, go to catch her. I can’t run anymore.” Yuri said. Tiffany runs to Yoona, and catch her arm.

“What’s wrong with you?” Tiffany pulls Yoona’s arm.

“Yoona ah.” Tiffany, Seohyun, and Yuri said as they see Yoona crying.

“What’s wrong with you?” Yuri asks.

“Why are you crying?” Tiffany asks.

“Did you hurt anywhere?” Seohyun touches her forehead. Yoona shakes her head.

“Can you guys leave me alone?” Yoona said as she stands up and run from them.

“She is weird.” Yuri said.

“Seohyun, do we need to run after her?” Tiffany asks because she doesn’t know what to do.

“Aniyo, she needs some time to solve her problem.” Seohyun said.

“She is changing after she saw Taeyeon and Wooyoung.” Yuri said.

“Oh talk to Wooyoung and Taeyeon, we need to come back to see what happen.” Tiffany said and all of them run back mansion.

Seohyun in running toward the mansion, but she also turn back to Yoona and think about Yoona’s action.

--------------------------------------------------------

After Taeyeon cleans herself, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny take Taeyeon to kitchen. At that time Tiffany, Yuri, and Seohyun are coming.

“Where is Yoona?” Taecyeon asks.

“Don’t worry. She goes to take some air.” Seohyun said.

“What’s wrong with her? Why is she so mad today?” Yonghwa said.

“We don’t know. We saw her crying after we catch her.” Tiffany said.

“Why is she crying?” Taecyeon starts to worry.

“We don’t know. She just cry and said leave her alone.” Yuri said.

All of them come to sit around the table. Taeyeon and Wooyoung look so awkward to each other.

“All of this is Hyoyeon’s fault.” Eunhyuk said.

“Mwo? Why is my fault money?” Hyoyeon yells at him.

“If you don’t believe then ask your brother.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why is my fault oppa?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Is this your?” Taecyeon gives the juice bottle to Hyoyeon.

“Yep, this is mine. This is my experiment.” Hyoyeon said.

“She made it last night.” Sunny said.

“But do you ask me this?” Hyoyeon ask.

“This is the one who make them sleep together.” Yonghwa said.

“Mwo?” All the girls said.

“I remember I drank this last night.” Taeyeon said.

“Me too.” Wooyoung said.

“But this is just juice, how can it make them sleeping together.” Yuri asks.

“This one has alcohol.” Hyoyeon said.

“OMG.” Taeyeon said.

“Mianhe Taeyeon ah. I didn’t mean to do it.” Hyoyeon said.

“You… how can you so careless like this.” Sooyoung points to Hyoyeon head.

“If that is your experiment, you need to write something on them to let us know.” Tiffany said.

“Hyoyeon didn’t mean to do it, so don’t scold her please.” Sunny hugs Hyoyeon.

“Yep this is just mistake, so don’t scold her.” Taeyeon said.

“She makes you like this, but you aren’t mad at her.” Minho said.

“She likes to create weird things to play. If I really want to scold that I already scold from long time ago. I know she didn’t mean it, and I and Wooyoung didn’t do anything, so just let it go.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon ah mianhe and Gowmawo.” Hyoyeon said.

“How about you Wooyoung?” Siwon asks Wooyoung.

“If Taeyeon says like that, so just let it goes.” Wooyoung said.

“Thank you Wooyoung.” Hyoyeon said.

“How can you guys let it going so easy? I am you I will scold her and hit her.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yah, they already forgive me. How can you are so mean to me?” Hyoyeon yells.

“You need to deserve like that.” Eunhyuk said.

“Omo I can’t talk with him.” Hyoyeon drinks water to calm her down. Other people just laugh because of their childish. Although Wooyoung and Taeyeon said just let it goes, the happen that night can’t get out of their head. They still feel awkward when their eyes meet each other. After their breakfast is done, Siwon, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Sungmin clean the kitchen while other play in the living and Taecyeon goes to find Yoona.

“Taeyeon, can you think anywhere that Sica can go to?” Yuri asks. Taeyeon shakes her head.

“How about you, Seohyun?” Taeyeon asks.

“I think we already find her at everywhere we and her went, but can you guys think about anywhere that she just going by herself?” Seohyun looks at everyone.

“We always stick with us, so I can’t think about anywhere that she can go.” Tiffany said.

“Does she have any family’s members live far away?” Minho said.

“Of course she has. But I don’t think that we will come there.” Sooyoung said as she goes to the living room.

“Jessica has one uncle, and two aunts, but they live really far away.” Siwon said.

“And she also doesn’t like them.” Sunny said.

As the members are talking and Jessica, Yuri comes to the kitchen and make the lemon juice for Yonghwa because he has a cold. When she is done, she takes to Yonghwa who seats beside Seohyun, who is reading the book.

“Yonghwa ah, I make this for you. This will make your cold gone.” Yuri said with smile.

“Waaa I want to drink that too. Can you make one for me?” Eunhyuk said.

“Make your own. I don’t have time to make for you.” Yuri said.

“You are so mean.” Eunhyuk pouts.

“Call Hyoyeon makes them for you.” Sunny said.

“Maybe she will put poison in there. I won’t drink her lemon juice.” Eunhyuk said. As that time, Hyoyeon is playing with her computer and listening to the music, so she doesn’t hear what Eunhyuk was saying.

“Here! Take it.” Yuri gives her lemon juice to Yonghwa. Seohyun suddenly glare at the lemon juice. When Yonghwa saw that, he gives the lemon juice to Seohyun.

“Do you want to drink?” Yonghwa asks.

“Aniyo.” Seohyun stands up and goes to the table outside near the window to read her book.

“If you don’t want to drink, so don’t drink it. Why you give my lemon juice to other people?” Yuri gets her lemon juice back and drink by herself.

“Oh poor Yuri!” Sooyoung whispers to Sunny. Sunny just shakes her head.

The room is all quite, suddenly Hyoyeon cream loudly.

“Yahhh guys look at this. Is this Sica?” Hyoyeon points to her computer’s screen. All the girls and boys runs to her computer.

“Let me see.” Yuri pulls the computer to her side.

“That is right. This girl looks like Sica.” Yuri said.

“Let me see.” Tiffany pulls to her side.

“Don’t break my computer. This is the one that I just buy one week ago. Be carefully guys.” Hyoyeon said. She stands up to let the other see clearly.

“Although we can’t see the face, I think this girl looks like Sica too.” Sooyoung said.

“That is right. Look at this sun glass; I just buy this glass with her one month ago.” Tiffany said.

“You guys go to shop, but didn’t call me.” Yuri looks at Tiffany.

“Oh….Uhmm… Mianhe, because Sica suddenly has the feeling to go to shopping so we forgot to call you.” Tiffany stammers.

“You guys are so…so….” Yuri doesn’t know how to say.

“Focus guys. Do you know where it is?” Siwon asks.

“This play is so similar.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you see it before?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne, I think I saw it before.” Hyoyeon said.

“This guy is Hyun Bin right?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Yeah we didn’t notice that there are Hyun Bin oppa beside Sica.” Sunny said.

“Why is she doing with him in there?” Sooyoung asks.

“Did she know Hyun Bin? This guy is really popular with his new drama named Secret Garden.” Minho said.

“Popular but bad character.” Yuri said.

“If Sica wouldn’t meet him, her life won’t be miserable like this.” Tiffany said.

“Don’t say that. If you let his fan knowing, they will kill you.” Donghae said.

“Mwo? Kill me? Call them to try it. I have the right to say whatever I want and I think.” Tiffany said.

“Stop fighting. We just have done with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, so now you and Donghae.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany glares at Donghae and walk away from him.

“Is this the place where Sica and oppa went when Sica 15th birthday?” Sunny said.

“Yeah I remember now. This is the place where we were going last summer to the beach.” Hyoyeon said.

“How can you guys know this?” Taeyeon asks.

“Did you remember I, Sunny, and Sica were in same room in vacation that we spent together last year? This is the lobby of that hotel, and I still remember this lobby.” Hyoyeon said.

“Also at that night, Sica watched the video alone in the living room, so we decide to follow her, and we saw she watch the video about Hyun Bin oppa, and see play on the beach from that hotel.” Sunny said.

“If they already said that, so Sica must be in that hotel right now.” Sungmin said.

“We need to go get her now.” Yuri said.

“Aniyo just let in there.” Taeyeon said.

“Why? We need to get her before that person breaking her heart again.” Tiffany said.

“Are you sure that Sica will come with us Tiff?” Taeyeon asks.

“If she won’t come, I will force her.” Tiffany said.

“She won’t go until she finds her answer.” Taeyeon said.

“What answer? What is she talking about?” Yuri whispers to others.

“How can I know?” Sunny said.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Annyeong Sica.” Hyun Bin said as he sits opposite of Sica in the same table.

“Oh Annyeong.” Sica said.

“Do you sleep well?” Hyun Bin asks.

“Ne oppa. How about you?” Sica asks.

“I am thinking so much about you so I can’t sleep.” When Sica hears Hyun Bin saying that, she looks at him with mystery eyes.

“Even though, our love was from the past now, but I still feel sorry whenever I see you.” Hyun Bin said.

“You don’t need to be like that. I already forget all that.” Sica said.

“If you forget all that, you won’t come here alone.” Hyun Bin said. Sica’s face turns red because Hyun Bin can see the reason why is she come here.

“I know you really hate me, but I never hate you, and I want to be friend with you from now on.” Hyun Bin said.

“You think too much. I admit that I hated you so much, but it is from the past. When I saw you in the lobby, you think I can’t handle this, and maybe I won’t let you go if I see you again. But you see, right now I can eat and talk with you, which prove I can handle my feeling now. So you don’t need to feel sorry or worry about me.” Sica said with smile.

“I see you like this, which makes me so comfortable now. Can we make a friend like the beginning?” Hyun Bin said as he reaches his hand out.

“Of course.” Sica shakes his hand. “Oppa I need to go now. The members call me in the morning, and want to get back to the city.”

Sica stands up with the smile and turn around to go to the front door. When Sica turns around, her tears start to fall down. She doesn’t know why but her heart is feeling lighter now. Maybe she knows that Hyun Bin still live well, and remember her. She thinks now she needs to start her new life because Hyun Bin already starts his new life. That can makes her forget about her love toward him, and find anyone fit with her than him. Hyun Bin sits on the table still looking at Sica’s back. Did she really forget about our love? That is what he thought when Sica was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Yoona ah.” Taecyeon calls loudly when he sees her on the other side of the street. Yoona still go like she doesn’t hear anything. Taecyeon calls loud, but she doesn’t respond anything back.

“How can this happen? I can’t expect they remember each other. Aniyo, they didn’t remember each other back, maybe that is just the accident.” She starts to hit her head. “I don’t know what to do, this makes my head painful.” She continues to hit her head until someone get her arms.

“What are you doing?” Taecyeon yells. “Do you know you make me so worry?”

“You don’t need to care about me.” Yoona pulls her hand back, and continue to walking.

“How can you say that I don’t need to care about you?” Taecyeon said.  “You know that you are special person inside my heart.”

“Oppa, you don’t need to tell me that. I know what are you thinking, but I am not feeling the same way.” Yoona said.

“I know, but I can wait you until you change your feeling.” Taecyeon said.

“That is just wasting your time. I always you are my big brother because you and Hyoyeon are brother and sister. I don’t want to break your heart, but you need to face to this.” Yoona said and walk away.

Yoona leaves him on the street, and go home. Even though, Taecyeon already know her heart doesn’t belong to him, but he can’t face to that truth. He always thinks one day she will accept his heart and stay beside him forever. Taecyeon still stand right there and think about what Yoona said to him and his tears start to fall down. He knows this will hurt, but he doesn’t know that his sorrow is so painful.

When Yoona goes home, she slaps the door that makes her mother jumping.

“Yahh You want to break my door. Do you spend the money to fix that?” Her mother yells from the living room.

Yoona doesn’t have the feeling to fight with her mother, so she is just quite in her room. She slowly takes out the old album in the old trunk. She sits on her head and slowly turns each page. That is all the memories between her and Wooyoung.

“Why are you making me so painful? In the past and now.” Yoona said between her tears.

“I can’t let you go to Taeyeon one more time. I know I can’t say it, but I wish that Taeyeon won’t appear on the front of you anymore.” Yoona said as she hears the knock from the door.

“Yoona ah, where is Wooyoung? I think that he goes with you right?” Her mother said from other side of the door. She sweeps her tear and said:

“Ne, he said that he will stay with his friend for a little bit.”

“Oh I get it. Do you eat yet?” Her mother said.

“I don’t want to eat. Can you leave me alone?” Yoona said.

“Do you not feel well? Open the door to let me checking you.” Her mother is worry.

“If you leave me alone that I will feel good.” Yoona yells.

“Yahh don’t yell at your mother like this.” Her mother yells. Yoona closes her ear and lay on her bed. Her mother doesn’t hear anything from Yoona, so she leaves her alone. Suddenly Yoona maybe her mother will help her to get Wooyoung back.

“Umma … Umma.” Yoona calls loudly as she runs down the living room. Her mother sits on the couch and watches the TV.

“Huh?” Her mother said.

“Can I ask you something?” Yoona said.

“Uhm just ask.” Her mother looks at her with mystery eyes.

“Do I and Wooyoung meet before?” Yoona asks.

“Huh? Do you remember something? You remember Wooyoung?” Her mother asks.

“I don’t know but I see this picture and the word behind this picture.” Yoona gives the picture to her mother.

“Oh I think we already lost those pictures. How can you have them?” Her mother asks.

“I just see them in my old trunk.” Yoona said.

“This picture was taking when you and Wooyoung and his family and our family went to one of my friend’s wedding, also is Wooyoung Umma’s friend too. You guys looked like the angels.” Her mother smiles at her.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Yoona asks.

“I want you can remember by yourself and also Wooyoung, because I don’t want make Wooyoung remember his worst day.” Her mother said.

“Why is his worst day?” Yoona asks.

“You don’t need to know, but are you remembering anything else?” her mother asks.

“I remember that I wore the wedding dress and Wooyoung wore the suit look like we are getting married.” Yoona said,

“I think you remember the main point.” Her mother said.

“What?” Yoona asks.

“Wooyoung’s mother and I promise to each other that we will let you guys married when you all grow up. And at that time, you guys always play with each other, so we think that maybe you guys like each other.” Her mother said. Yoona just open because of shocking.

“Mwo? Marriage?” Wooyoung said from behind the door. Yoona’s mother and Yoona turn around and look at Wooyoung’s shock face.

-------------------------

Thanks for subscribers: