The love is just beginning.

Chocolate Love

“Hyung, mother said that they will come here soon.” Sungmin said.

“When?” Donghae asks.

“I don’t know, but I think in this month.” Sungmin said.

“We need to prepare a lot of thing for them before they are coming.” Donghae said.

Sungmin sees Sunny and Yuri walks toward the school’s gate, so he calls them.

“Hey! Sunny! Yuri!” Sungmin said and waves to them.

Sunny and Yuri turns around to see them.

“We are not close at them, why he waves his hand to me?” Yuri asks.

“Don’t be so crude like that. They are our classmate, so we need to make friend and close to them.” Sunny said as she waves her hand back to Sungmin.

Sungmin runs toward them, and Donghae follows behind.

“Hi! How are you?” Sungmin asks with cute voice.                                        

“I am fine. How are you?” Sunny said.

“I am fine either.” Sungmin said and look to Yuri. “How are you Yuri?”

“Don’t talk like we are so close. I am not that close with you.” Yuri said.

Sunny and Sungmin continue to talk until they see Jessica and Tiffany.

“Annyeong girls.” Sunny said.

Tiffany keeps walking like she doesn’t hear anything. Donghae looks after Tiffany, so he decides to walk after her.

“Where are you going hyung?” Sungmin yells.

“I am going to buy something. I am so hungry.” Donghae yells back and continue to follow Tiffany.

Sunny and Yuri runs toward Jessica.

“What’s wrong with her?” Yuri asks.

“I think she has the cold-battle with her father again.” Jessica said.

“Not again.” Sunny said.

“I suspect that they are real father and daughter or not?” Yuri said. “Why are that father and daughter always fighting each other?”

They just shake their head and come inside the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahh they’re coming.” Sooyoung screams when she sees Jessica, Yuri, and Sunny coming.

“You look so happy today.” Yuri said.

“Of course, I just find out one hot new for you guys.” Sooyoung said.

“What is this?” Sunny asks excitedly.

“In this class, there are someone have crush on our Seohyun.” Sooyoung whispers to Sunny, Jessica and Yuri.

“Who?” Sunny just so exciting and yells loudly.                           

Everyone is looking at her, but she just giggle and apology to everyone.

“Tell me. Who is this?” Sunny asks.

“Just calm down and I will tell you.” Sooyoung said and Sunny nods her head. “It is Minho.” Sooyoung whispers.

“Are you telling my story again?” Seohyun suddenly talk from behind them.

“Oh my god! You make me so scare.” Sooyoung startles.

“Am I right?” Seohyun asks.

“That is funny story. I just want to share to everyone.” Sooyoung scratches her hair.

“Yep, that is good if there is someone who have crush on you.” Yuri said.

“Congratulation.” Jessica said as she walks to her desk.

Everyone just giggle and walk to their desk. Seohyun looks at Minho, who is talking with Yonghwa right now.

Every time she looks at Yonghwa, her heart beats so fast, so she turns around and walks to her desk. Yuri sees Seohyun’s eyes looking at Yonghwa, and she feels unhappy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

While Tiffany is walking, she knows there is someone who follows her. She suddenly stops, and Donghae quickly hide behind the wall. Donghae is afraid that Tiffany will know him following her, so he doesn’t stick his head out. Awhile pass; he doesn’t hear anything, so he thinks that Tiffany already goes. He sticks his head out, and his face and Tiffany’s face touches each other especially their lips touch each other. They immediately pull their lips out. Tiffany and Donghae’s face look so red.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany yells.

“I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to do it.” Donghae said.

“You didn’t mean, but you already did it. Aish!” Tiffany cleans her lips so many times.

“I am so sorry.” Donghae said.

“Forget it. Don’t say anybody about this araso?” Tiffany said.

“I know.” Donghae said.

“Why are you following me?” Tiffany uses sharp eyes to look at Donghae.

“Uhm…Oh… I didn’t …” Donghae jabbers.

“Don’t lie. I know you follow me from the beginning.” Tiffany crosses her arms and look at Donghae.

As that time, the bell rings and they need to hurry to runs toward the class.

“I didn’t.” Donghae said and runs to his class. Tiffany stomps her feet and run after him.

When they run toward class, they are the only two late for class. They just bow their head to the teacher and silently walk to their seats.

“Why are they going together?” Yuri asks Jessica, who seats on front of her.

“I don’t know.” Jessica said.

Tiffany and Donghae just sit down silently, but so many eyes look at them. They bow their head to avoid those eyes.

“We just have only two weeks for review all the lessons for the end semester’s test. We need to work hard to get the good grade, araso?” the teacher said.

“NEEEEEEEEEEE.” All the students said.

“Open the page 192 to review.” The teacher said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the cafeteria…

“Tiffany, what’s wrong with you lips?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Why are you clean your lips so many times?” Sunny asks.

“Nothing. I go to get some drink for you guys.” Tiffany stands up and walks away.

As that time, Donghae also goes to get some foods for the boys. They face each other at the counter.        

“Tiffany ah, gets me orange juice.” Sooyoung yells from her table.

“Uhm.” Tiffany said.

Tiffany doesn’t know what to say to Donghae, so she just bows her head and look other way. Donghae did the same thing, but sometime he peeks on her.

“Here you go.” the girl gives Tiffany all the drinks that she orders, but there are so many and Tiffany can’t bring all of them.

“Let’s me help you.” Donghae said.

“Nope, I can handle this.” Tiffany said.                                                                               

Donghae doesn’t want to hear it, so he just picks up her drinks and bring them to her table. Tiffany brings the rest of them and runs behind him.

The girls are really shock when they see Donghae helping Tiffany bringing the drinks.

“Here you go.” Donghae puts all the drinks on the girls’ table and walks away.

“What is this?” Yuri asks.

The girl just laughs and looks at each other. Tiffany looks after him, and Taeyeon sees that sight. She also thinks there are something not right between them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

At night…

“Umma, I’m going to store to buy some stuff.” Taeyeon yells from the front gate.

Taeyeon walks toward the small store near her house. That store always opens all night, and sometime she is hungry, she can go there to eat also.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The lady said.

Taeyeon just smile and walk toward the fridge to find to ice cream. While she sticks her head inside the fridge, there are someone standing beside her and put something on her skin.

“Here!” Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon gets her head out and look up to see that who is this, and she is really shock when she knows that is Wooyoung.                                                                                                                                                                  

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asks with surprise.

“Do you want to find this ice cream?” Wooyoung said and hand Taeyeon the vanilla ice cream. “Is this right?”

“How do you know I want to find this ice cream?” Taeyeon asks.

Wooyoung just smile and put the ice cream on Taeyeon’s hand.         

“Thank you.” Taeyeon said and walk toward table on the front of the store. Wooyoung follows behind her.

“Are you always come to this store?” Taeyeon asks.

“Why? Do you want to hide your face if you know that I always come this store right?” Wooyoung asks.

“Oh nope, I am just curious.” Taeyeon said and look away.                            

Both of them are so shy, so there is the weird silence between them. They don’t know what to say because there is so much problem happening between them.

“Can we…still be friend?” Wooyoung said.

“Oh…I don’t know.” Taeyeon said with sad voice.

“I want to be play with you like before. I really miss those days.” Wooyoung said. Taeyeon just keep silent to listen to him.

“Normally, I had forgotten you and everything when that day happened to me. I don’t know why am I forgot you, maybe that day is too painful to me.” Wooyoung keep talking and Taeyeon keep listening. “I just remember you when I accidentally saw our pictures in Yoona’s room. Am I come back too late?” Wooyoung looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon doesn’t know that Wooyoung is looking at her because she bows her head. When she lifts her head up, four eyes meet each other. She really wants to forget herself just only for one minute, and face to her feeling to Wooyoung. She really wants to tell him all of her feeling, but she can’t do it. She always asks herself if she does that what will happen to Yoona. Yoona is her best friend and best friend can’t do that to best friend. Yoona is feeble person, so she can’t hold this shock, all of that is what Taeyeon is thinking. All that thinking is now controlling all her mind. Taeyeon suddenly stand up.

“I need to go home now.” Taeyeon said and turn around and walk away.

Wooyoung just be silent for a while and suddenly stand up and yells.

“Can you give me the chance to be your friend?” Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon is walking that suddenly stop.

“Just only friend, normal friend.” Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon turns around and look at him.

“I think…its ok with me if we become friend, normal friend.” Taeyeon said and smile. Taeyeon turns around and walk away.

“This is good beginning for two of us. If you give me chance to be your friend, so I will have the self-confident that you will me the chance to be your half- life. “Wooyoung thought when he is  looking Taeyeon walking.

“This will be great if we can be friend again. Yoona ah, I just want to be his friend, can you let me doing this? I already give him to you, so let me be his friend, the normal friend that always silently stand behind him.” Taeyeon thought.

---------------------------------------------------

On the morning, in the library…

Yonghwa is walking through each self of book. All the books make him so dizzy, but he doesn’t know why he was here.

“Yuck! Look at those books! Why do I go here?” Yonghwa said.        

While he is walking, he accidentally trip on someone’s foot.          

“Mianhe.” Yonghwa said. But when he raises his head, he notices that is Seohyun, who is sleeping with the book on her hand.

“Why is she sleeping her?” Yonghwa looks around to see there is someone here, and he looks back at her.

“She must be really tired. Her sleeping face looks like angle.” Yonghwa sits down and raise his hand to touch Seohyun’s face.

His hand almost touches her face, but he doesn’t want to wake her up, so he just sits down her and puts her head on his shoulder. He doesn’t have anything to do, so he just looks around until he sees Seohyun’s book. He takes it to see what this book is. That is the book talking about government, and Yonghwa looks through some first pages but he doesn’t understand so he puts that book back to her hand. He just sits quiet there until he is falling sleep.

30 minutes passes…

Seohyun slowly opens her eyes, but the sunlight from the window makes her eyes so dazzling, and need to use her hands to cover her eyes. When she sits up and sees Yonghwa sleeping from behind her.

“What is this? Why am I sleeping with him here?” Seohyun asks herself with surprise.

She stands up quickly, and looks back to Yonghwa’s sleeping face.

“He is so handsome even he is sleeping.” Seohyun thought.

She doesn’t want to wake up Yonghwa because she is so embarrassed, and she doesn’t know what to talk to Yonghwa after he wakes up. She decides to walk quietly out of the library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

While Eunhyuk is walking toward the class, he sees Hyoyeon take something on her hands, so he calls her.

“Hyoyeon, what are you doing?” Eunhyuk yells loudly from behind Hyoyeon.

“Hush, don’t call my name so loudly like that.” Hyoyeon frowns.

“Oh mian.” Eunhyuk smile. “That won’t have the next time. But where are you going?”

“I prepare some foods for Taecyeon oppa because he doesn’t eat anything on the morning.” Hyoyeon said with worried voice.

“Let me go with you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Nope, I don’t want other girls looking at me with sharp eyes. Do you want them to know that we are living in same house?” Hyoyeon said.

“It is not my problem. Do you think I will listen to you? Taecyeon hyung is my owner too, so I need to take care of him too.” Eunhyuk said and pulls Hyoyeon’s arm.

Hyoyeon takes her arm out from Eunhyuk, and from the far view, there is someone looking at them. That is Sunny.

Sunny just gets out from the cafeteria with the durian ice cream.

“They look so close to each other.” Sunny said. “But that is right. They are classmate, so they play with each other is natural.”

“Sunny ah.” Sungmin calls from behind her.

“Oh Sungmin ah.” Sunny said when she turns around and see him.

Sungmin runs toward her.

“What are you doing?” Sungmin asks.

“Just eat ice cream.” Sunny gives the ice cream to Sungmin. “Do you want some?”

“Oh nope.” Sungmin said. “Is this a durian ice cream?”

“Yep, this is favorite ice cream.” Sunny said.

“I think most the people don’t like this ice cream because of their taste, but you like it.” Sungmin said.

“Yep I know. I really like this ice cream.” Sunny smiles and sit on the stone chair and Sungmin sits beside her.

“Do you know that you remain me someone?” Sungmin asks and Sunny look at him.

“Who?” Sunny asks.

“That is my first love.” Sungmin said as Sunny opens her eyes widely when she hears it.

“She is first girl that I like. She also likes to eat durian ice cream. Although I don’t know where she lives and what her name but I really want someday we will meet each other.” Sungmin said.

“I wish that you two will meet each other.” Sunny said.

As that time the bell rings and they need to hurry running toward their class.

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter. Thanks for reading my story until now, and please comment your ideas. Love you guys <3