Jessica's pain :(

Chocolate Love

Through all the night, Jessica doesn’t talk to anyone. She just sits on the couch with the cold face. Other members feel scare to talk with her now, and they just leave her alone like that.

“Gather all here guys.” Taeyeon waves her hand to other members. All the members look at her with mystery eyes.

“Today, we need to discuss how to find the way for the boys to get out of our class.” Taeyeon looks at Jessica. Other members start to look Jessica through Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Are you ok??” Seohyun asks Jessica from the back. Jessica doesn’t hear anything because they are so messy in her mind.

“Sica ah… are you ok, girl?” Sunny pats lightly on her shoulder. Suddenly Jessica gets her soul back from the messy from her mind. “Mwo?”

“Do you need to take some rest? You look tired honey.” Taeyeon looks at Jessica with worried eyes.

“Oh... So I go home first, and you guys go later, araso?” Everyone nods and Jessica takes her bag, and go outside the door.

“Look what you did Hyoyeon ah!” Sooyoung scolds at her.

“Mian, I didn’t know that she still remembers him until today.” She pouts.

“She is still depression like before. She still keeps that pain to herself, and didn’t share that to anyone.” Seohyun looks at Jessica’s back, and shake her head.

“After that thing happen, I think one day she will tell us, but she keeps it until now.” Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s back with worried eyes.

“That is so painful if she still keeps it like that.” Yoona gets up and look at Jessica.

-----------------------------------

“The food is ready in five more minutes.” Taecyeon yells loudly from the kitchen.

“Do you need some help buddy?” Siwon pats on Taecyeon’s back.

“Omo, when did you get here? You are like the ghost.” Taecyeon jumps up when someone pats his back.

“What? I just want to help.” Siwon puts his hand on Taecyeon’s food.

“Yahh… Don’t eat like that. Your hands are dirty. Go to help Seohyun’s mother.” Taecyeon hits Siwon’s hand by the chopstick.

“Don’t be so strict.” Siwon yells at him.

“You guys are so annoying. Do you want to break my house’s roof? If your voice will loud like that my roof will gone boys.” Seohyun’s mother walks with crutches.

“Why are you come here, auntie?” Taecyeon turns round. Siwon runs to Seohyun’s mother to help her.

“I hear you guys talking so loud, so I come here to look.” Seohyun’s mother comes to the food on the table.

“Look… I told you to not yell, but you don’t listen to me.” Siwon looks back to Taecyeon and stick his tongue out.

“Taecyeon, you are the boys, how can you know how to cook?” Seohyun’s mother looks at Taecyeon.

“Cause he want to be with someone, so he needs to learn her hobby.” Siwon smirk Taecyeon.

“Mwo? You have a girlfriend. Who is she?” Seohyun’s mother looks at Taecyeon with happy, and curious face.

“Nope, don’t listen to him. I have to know this because I need to take care of my little sis, Hyoyeon.” Taecyeon smiles.

“Ne, you are a good brother.” Seohyun’s mother smiles at him. Siwon comes to help Taecyeon bring his food to the table. All of them sit down and eat Taecyeon’s food. They taste really delicious. At that time, Seohyun comes in the house. Siwon hears some noise, so he runs to the main door, and look.

“Hyunie, why are you come home so soon?” 

“Oppa, why are you still here? I think you guys already come home.” Seohyun surprises when she see Siwon and Taecyeon still in her house in this late.

“We are eating now, Hyun ah.” Her mother calls from the kitchen.

“Do you want to eat Hyun? Taecyeon asks.

“Aniyo oppa. We ate too much at the mansion.” Seohyun shakes her head and go to her bedroom.

“What’s wrong with her? Is there something happened at the mansion?” Siwon looks at Taecyeon, and Seohyun’s mother.

--------------------------------------

At Jessica’s house, she feels so lonely and cold when she is only one in the house. She still thinks about the thing happening today. She holds the photo album, and slowly looks at the pictures. Her tear slowly falls down on the photos. All of photos in that album are about her and Hyun Bin from they were the child to when they grew up. Jessica still keeps those pictures because she doesn’t have the confident to throw them away.

“Oppa, where are you now? Do you live well? Jessica looks at the picture, and talk to herself.

“After many years, I think I will forget everything, but I still can’t get you out of my mind after I see you on the screen.” Hyun Bin is childhood, and ex-boyfriend of Jessica. They are the perfect couple when they were the children. Hyun Bin doesn’t love Jessica, and he also takes the advantage of Jessica to get something that he wants like his career.  Jessica loves him so much, and suicide because of him. Hyun Bin became Jessica’s boyfriend because he wants everyone know about him when Jessica’s parents took them to the party. That will be good for his career to becoming the singer, and actor. Jessica can’t face to that, so she decides to suicide her life. So lucky, Taeyeon saved her life when she heard that new from Hyun Bin. After that, Jessica always acts like she is ok, and won’t do anything stupid like before. She still look at their pictures when it comes to every their anniversary. She comes to turn on the DVD having her memories about him.

“Sica ah, look this way. You look so pretty today.” Hyun Bin took the camera for Jessica.

“Oppa, ahhh…..” Jessica feeds the fruit into Hyun Bin’s mouth. They look so happy.

Jessica cries hardly when she watches that moment again. She holds her heart and cry really loud.

“Sica, look at this ring. They are beautiful right?” Jessica nods and smile at him. “I will buy them for you if I find the good career.”

“Don’t worry about this, oppa. I will wait until you buy them for me.” Jessica hugs him lightly.

“That day will come soon” Huyn Bin hugs her back.

“I really miss you, oppa ah. Why are you done that to me?” Jessica talks in her cries. “We will be happy couple if you never did that to me.”

“Honey, come here. This water is so clear. Come here and play.” They were going to the beach. They played with the clear water. Hyun Bin suddenly hugs Jessica from behind.

“Omo, you scared me oppa.” Jessica jumped a little bit, and smile at him. “Oppa, don’t do that.” Hyun Bin pushed Jessica into the water, and play the water with her. He was chasing her in the ocean.

All of them are the happy memories that Jessica wants to keep for her, and try to delete the bad things that he did to her from her head. She just wants him to be her best boyfriend because she still can’t face to that pain. Her face is covering by the tears now. She just cries and cries on the album on her hand. She holds the album really tight and cries her heart out. These pains make her really tired, and she falls to sleep. That will be good for her if she sleeps and forget about everything. Her sleep face looks like the angle, and the other members hope one day she will forget about that and find someone truly love her.

------------------------------------

On the way to go home, Yoona sees the light still bright inside her house. Yoona thinks her mother still wait for her although she already calls home. When Yoona takes out her shoes that she yells loud:

“Umma, I told you don’t need wait for me.” Yoona comes to the kitchen.

“Yoona ah, guess who is here?” Her mother says with happy voice. Yoona just see the back of the boy.

“Do we have the guest? Why don’t you tell me?” Yoona talk very quite to her mother. She comes toward the boy’s back. “Who are you?” Yoona touches a little bit on his shoulder.

“Annyeong Yoona-ssi” The boy turns around. Yoona steps back and jump up when she sees his face.

“Why are you here? Do you know where it is? Did you go the wrong house?” Yoona yells loud at him. And then she wakes up on the morning.

“Oh, that is just the nightmare. Don’t scare Yoona ah.” Yoona taps her face by her hands, and keep herself calm down. She looks at the clock, it already 7:00 AM.

“OMG I am late for the class. That nightmare makes me so tired now.” She throws her blanket aside and run off the bed. She runs to the bathroom beside her bedroom.

“I need to hurry.” She keeps talking to herself like that. She ties her hair up, and start to slip her pant off because she needs to pee. Suddenly, the bathroom’s door open, the boy from her nightmare appear on front of her. Both of the scream:

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” Her heart beats really fast and she can’t say anything right now. The boy from other side of the door starts to breathe slowly and hold his face.

-------------------

Tks for reading my story <3