Sica ah..... >"

Chocolate Love

Every group has their own way to go. Tiffany, Sunny, Donghae, and Sungmin go to the ice-cream shop where they always go after the school.

“Here it is.” Sunny points to the ice-cream shop.

“Woo… I didn’t know that right here has the beautiful shop like this.” Sungmin opens his eyes widely.

“Let’s go! Don’t waste my time.” Tiffany pushes Sungmin aside, and then walks into the shop.

“Yahh...” Sungmin points to Tiffany from behind.

“Mianhe Sungmin. She always acts like that, but her heart is kind.”  Sunny smiles at him like the angel.

“Oh Fany ah, why are you come this time? I never see you coming late like this.” The owner said.

“Boa unnie, how are you?” Sunny talks from the back of Tiffany.

“Oh Sunny ah, I’m good. But today you guys look so weird.” Boa said.

“What do you mean unnie?” Tiffany looks at Boa.

“I mean Jessica.” Boa told them.

“Did she come here unnie?” Sunny said.

“Ne, but she acts very weird.” Boa said.

“Like what?” Sunny looks at her with mystery eyes.

“She comes to my shop today. She asks me to give her the Vanilla ice-cream. She looks like she has some problems. I came to ask her about you guys, but she is just quite like she lose her soul somewhere.” Boa said.

“So she did come here today.” Tiffany said.

“Do you know where is she going now?” Sungmin asks from behind Sunny.

“Oh, who is this guy?” Boa whispers to Tiffany.

“This is our new classmate.” Sunny said because she knows Tiffany doesn’t want to answer anything about the boys.

“Oh Donghae ah, is that you?” Boa yells when she sees the guy who standing behind Sungmin trying to hide his face.

“You know him?” Tiffany points at Donghae.

“Ne, don’t you guys remember him?” Boa said with happy voice.

“Mwo? What are you talking about?” Sunny asks with her wide eyes.

“He is…..” Donghae comes and cover Boa’s mouth. He pulls her to the corner of the shop.

“Noona, can you pretend that you don’t know me.” Donghae whispers to Boa’s ear.

“They look so close, huh?” Sunny talks to Sungmin.

“I didn’t know that he knows her.” Sungmin shakes his head.

“How can you know? You are not even his family, why is he telling you this?” Tiffany said.

“Yahh… he is my big brother. How can he not tell me this?” Sungmin said.

“Mwo? You guys are brother.” Sunny said. Sungmin nods. “Real brother.” Sunny said.

“You and he don’t look like brother.” Tiffany said.

“Not exactly that we are real brother. My parents adopt him when he is seven years old.” Sungmin explains.

“Why is he taking so long? We need to find Sica now.” Tiffany said and come to Donghae and Boa.

“Excuse me. We need to do something more important than this, don’t you remember?” Tiffany said with mad voice. She doesn’t know why but she is really mad right now.

“Unnie do you know where is Sica going?” Sunny asks.

“Aniyo, when I ask her about you guys, she didn’t answer me so I leave her alone.” Boa said.

“OMG, Sica makes me so crazy. If I find her that I will break her legs.” Tiffany said with the mean voice and then leaves the shop.

“Unnie, we need to find Sica now because she is missing now.” Sunny said with hurry voice.

“OMG, how could that be?” Boa covers with shock feeling.

“Noona, if you see Sica please call me araso?” Donghae said. Boa nods her head.

“Hyung let’s go.” Sungmin hits lightly on Donghae’s shoulder.

“Okay, so bye noona.” Sungmin and Donghae wave their hand and then get out the shop.

Donghae and Sungmin run out of the shop, but they don’t see Sunny or Tiffany. They keep running to find them, and finally they find them at the street’s corner. When Tiffany sees Donghae and Sungmin, she comes toward them with mad face.

“What are you think you doing? If you don’t want to find Sica, just tell me. I will listen and let you go.” Tiffany screams at them.

“What are you talking about?” Donghae asks.

“Fany ah, don’t be like that. I am scare.” Sunny shakes Tiffany’s arm. Tiffany looks at Sunny, who look really scare, so she calm herself down.

“She is mad because you are talking to Boa noona in the shop’s corner.” Sungmin whispers to Donghae’s ear, but Tiffany can hear it.

“Yahh, who told I am mad because of that.” Tiffany yells at Sungmin, but her face turns red.

“If it is not why is your face turning red?” Sungmin giggles.

“Aish, do you want to try my fist?” Tiffany raises her palm up, but Donghae catch it.

“You can’t hit him, he is my brother.” Donghae said.

“Let me hand go. Forget it. I don’t want to go with you, so I will go with Sunny on this way to find Sica, and you go another way.” Tiffany said.

“That is not good idea. Both of you are the girl, so you guys can’t go alone.” Sungmin said.

“I am not a normal girl. I know how to fight, so I can protect Sunny.” Tiffany said.

“Stop it, you guys are so annoying.” Sunny screams at them. She hates how people fighting each other. Suddenly Sungmin takes Sunny’s hand and pull her going with him on opposite side of the street.

“I am going with Sunny, so both of you will go together.” Sungmin said from other side of street.

“Yahhh.” Tiffany screams. “Give Sunny back to me.” She screams again.

“You will waste our time if you still standing here and scream.” Donghae talks and walk away.

“Yah, wait for me.” Tiffany runs behind Donghae, and she sees Donghae smiles very sweet.

“Oh, this is the first time that I see him smiling. That smiling is so sweet.” Tiffany thoughts. Tiffany can’t take her eyes off Donghae after she saw his smile.

--------------------------------------

“It’s so cold out here.” Yuri is shivering and holds her body.

“Yuri ah, comes here. I will hug you.” Seohyun said and then Yuri runs to her.

“You are cold too. You need to worry for yourself first.” Yonghwa said and then take his jacket giving to Seohyun. Seohyun takes that jacket and put on Yuri.

“I am fine. I don’t feel cold. Yuri puts it on.” Seohyun said.

“So take my jacket.” Minho gives his jacket to Seohyun.

“Thank you.” Seohyun takes Minho’s jacket and smile to him.

Yonghwa feels uncomfortable because Seohyun rejects his jacket but accept Minho’s jacket.

“Do you guys want to stay here all night? You guys need to hurry up.” Yuri yells. She doesn’t know why, but it seems like she has a little jealous with Seohyun. Seohyun always has the handsome boys surround her, so sometimes she makes other people feeling jealousy. Yuri walks away from them.

“Yuri ah, waits for me.” Seohyun runs behind her. Yonghwa and Minho looks at each other because both of them puts a lot of attention Seohyun on the first sight they enter the class. They hurry to run to Seohyun when they see Seohyun runs to Yuri.

“Where is she going? This makes me so crazy now.” Yuri said to herself while she looks at each couples near Han River.

“They look so sweet right?” Yuri talks to Seohyun.

“Find the boyfriend so you will be sweet like that.” Seohyun said with mischievous smile.

“I don’t have time for that, and I want to free for many more years.” Yuri talks to Seohyun.

“Is that Jessica?” Minho points to the girl, who stands near Han River

“Look like she wants to jump into the river.” Yonghwa said.

“Aniyo that could not be.” Yuri runs toward that girl and want to pull her hand, but she accidentally push the girl into the river.

 Yuri feels threaten because she thinks she already kill one person. She wants to jump into the lake to save that girl, but she is afraid of water. That makes her remembering the bad moment that Kwon Ji Yong, her older brother, pushing her into the water. Yuri trembles and be stupefied. Seohyun comes to hug Yuri and calm her down. Yonghwa jumps into the river to save the girl. Minho helps Yonghwa pulling the girl on the land. Yuri’s tears fall down, and Seohyun hug Yuri really tight. When Yuri sees the girl on the land, she crawls toward her.

“Hey hey, please wake up, please, please!!!!” Yuri taps on the girl’s face, but the girl still faint.

“Minho, can you hold Yuri for a while?” Seohyun gives Yuri for Minho. Yuri leans her head on Minho’s shoulder and cry. Minho just looks at Yuri, and don’t know what to do.

“Let me push the water out of her body first. Maybe she will wake up.” Seohyun puts her hand on the girl’s chest, and push really hard. But the girl still faint.

“What are we going to do Seohyun ah?” Will I go to jail because of this?” Yuri holds Seohyun’s hand and start to panic. Minho takes Yuri’s hand back, and hugs her.

Seohyun breathes for the girl. Yonghwa, Minho, and Yuri look at Seohyun with hopeless thought. Suddenly the girl cough and water come out. The girl slowly opens her eyes.

“She is waking up now. OMG I can’t believe this.” Yuri smiles and cover like this is magical.

“Do you see it? She already wakes up.” Yuri hugs Minho and turn to hug Seohyun and jump like a little kid.

“Where I am? Who are you?” the girl looks at Seohyun.

“Don’t you remember that you fell into the river?” Seohyun looks at the girl. The girl touches her head because it is really hurt.

“Oh yeah, I fell into the river, and seem like someone push me right?” the girl said. Seohyun looks at Yuri.

“I am so sorry miss. I didn’t mean when I push you into the river.” Yuri bows her head.

“Oho, so that is you? We didn’t know each other, why are you doing this to me?” the girl yells at Yuri. Yuri doesn’t answer back, and just bow her head.

“She already knows that is her fault, so that’s why she cried when you were fainting.” Seohyun said.

“She must be because this is actually her fault.” The girl glares at Yuri. Yonghwa is coughing because he is wet and it is really windy near the river.

“Are you okay?” Seohyun takes the jacket and give it to him.

“Okay, I am fine. You don’t need to worry.” Yonghwa looks at Seohyun and smiles.

“You must be the one who save me. Thanks for saving my life.” The girl holds Yonghwa’s hand. Everyone looks at the girl’s hand and Yonghwa’s hand.

“Aniyo, I just want to help my friend because she looks so frighten.” Yonghwa takes his hand back.

“You are so lucky to have the friend like him. I will let it go because of him.” The girl said and walk away. Yuri comes to Yonghwa and smiles.

“Yonghwa, thank for doing this for me.” Yuri bows her head.

“Oh aniyo, you don’t need to do this. We are friend so that is right for me to help you. And don’t treat me nice like this, I feel uncomfortable.” Yonghwa jokes.

“Araso. I won’t treat you nice anymore.” Yuri said and everyone laughs.

“Ok, if everything is fine, so can we go to find Sica now?” Minho claps his hand to cheer everyone up.

“Ok let’s go.” Yuri is very happy and run to find Jessica.

Everyone starts to move, but Seohyun still looks at Yonghwa and take care of him on the way they are going to find Jessica.

-----------------------------------------

“Yahh, why are you always moving toward me?” Hyoyeon pushes Eunhyuk to the window.

“Look at this taxi, it is so small.” Eunhyuk yells

“This taxi looks so small in your eyes because you is so big.” Hyoyeon yells back.

“Can you guys stop it? Why are you always fighting like that? Don’t you feel tired?” Sooyoung said.

“He is the one who start it first.” Hyoyeon points at Eunhyuk.

“Mwo? You are the one who scold me first.” Eunhyuk said.

“You are the one who push me.” Hyoyeon yells.

“OMG this is so annoying.” Sooyoung closes her ears.

“Why is this take so long? I want to get out here first before they break this taxi.” Siwon looks at Sooyoung and smile. Sooyoung smile back to him. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk continue to fight until they reach their mansion.

“Woo...” Eunhyuk opens his mouth when he gets out the taxi.

“Sooyoung ah, do you bring the key? I am forgetting them at home.” Hyoyeon looks at Sooyoung after she checks her purse. While Sooyoung opens the gate, Eunhyuk looks at this mansion with his mouth opening.

“This mansion is yours?” Eunhyuk said.

“Of course. This mansion is the place where I and other members always come to play.” Hyoyeon said.

“You guys are just student, how can you guys have this mansion so beautiful like this.” Eunhyuk asks.

“You are so curious. You don’t need to know.” Hyoyeon said.

“If this mansion doesn’t build on bad money, why can’t you tell me?” Eunhyuk walks to Hyoyeon.

“That is none of your business, and why should I tell you?” Hyoyeon sticks her tongue out and run to the mansion.

“You…..You….” Eunhyuk doesn’t know how to talk back.

“Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk go to the second floor to check while Sooyoung and I will find check this floor, and the garden, araso?” Siwon said. They nod and then run to second floor.

“Woo… this house is so huge.” Eunhyuk looks around with his mouth opening.

“Hurry up; it is not the time for you being an idiot.” Hyoyeon pushes him. They enter each room to find Jessica and seem like she didn’t come here.

“Sica ah… Sica…” Sooyoung yells loudly as she goes around the yard. As she sees Siwon walk out from the flowery room, she runs to him.

“Is she is there, oppa?” Sooyoung asks. Siwon shakes his head.

“Where is she going? I am so worry now. She never has been like this before.” Sooyoung walks back and fro.

“Don’t worry, she will be fine.” Siwon hugs her. Hyoyeon walks to the yard.

“Ehem...” Hyoyeon makes the noise. Siwon and Sooyoung push each other as they see Hyoyeon. “Did I destroy your atmosphere?” Hyoyeon asks and giggle.

“Yahh... It isn’t like what you are thinking.” Sooyoung tries to explain.

“I always support you guys, but this is unacceptable when you guys are doing this at the time Sica is missing.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mianhe Hyoyeon ah.” Siwon said.

“Aniyo, it’s ok. I just want to tell you that. Don’t be so serious.” Hyoyeon smiles.

“I think she didn’t come here.” Sooyoung said.

“I know, why you guys don’t try to find on the street while Eunhyuk and I stay here to wait her phone.” Hyoyeon said.

“Araso, we are going now.” Siwon said.

“You own me this one oppa. You need to take care of her araso?” Hyoyeon whispers to Siwon.

“What are you talking about?” Sooyoung asks.

“Aniyo, you better hurry.” Hyoyeon said and then push them out of the gate.

“I think she didn’t come here.” Eunhyuk said when he sees Hyoyeon enter the living room.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said.

“Where are Sooyoung and Siwon hyung?” Eunhyuk asks.

“They are going to the main street to find Sica.” Hyoyeon said as she walks back and fro because she is worrying.

“I am so hungry. Don’t you guys have any foods to eat?” Eunhyuk said.

“Wow do you still have time to think about eating now?” Hyoyeon said.

“Why not? I didn’t eat my lunch today so I am really hungry now.” Eunhyuk said.

“I don’t know. I don’t know about cooking so don’t ask me to cook for you.” Hyoyeon said and sit on the couch.

“Yahh… I am your guest. How can you act to your guest like that? What a rude girl!!!” Eunhyuk yells.

“Mwo? Who rude? ME?” Hyoyeon points to herself.

“Uhm.” Eunhyuk said.

“So do you want to know how rude I am?” Hyoyeon looks at him with mischievous eyes.

“What do you want to do now?” Eunhyuk feels scare now.

Hyoyeon smiles and then takes the pillow and hit Eunhyuk as fast as she can.

“Yahh, stop it now. It is really hurt.” Eunhyuk screams.

“That is the punishment for you calling me “RUDE”.” Hyoyeon said.

--------------------------------------------

At that time, in the park…..

“Excuse me, can I ask you something?” Taeyeon said to the walker at the park. “Do you see the girl have the long yellow hair, and she is taller than me a little?”

“Nope, I don’t see anyone like that.” The walker said.

She asks everyone that she goes pass. She and Wooyoung are going in the same way, and Taecyeon and Yoona are going other side of the park.

“Excuse me miss, do you see the girl with yellow hair, and shorter than me a little?” Yoona asks the walker.

“I don’t see anyone like that.” The walker said.

“Thank you.” Yoona bow her head and then run to other walker.

Nobody knows or see Jessica in the park. They are running all night to find Jessica, but they can’t find her yet. They are going to sit on the bench near the fountain.

“What are we going to do now, Taecyeon oppa?” Yoona said. “That seems like she didn’t come here.”

“Don’t worry, we will find her soon.” Taecyeon comforts her.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung are running toward them.

“Do you find Sica yet?” Taeyeon asks.

“I already ask all the people in the park, but nobody sees her.” Taecyeon said.

“Are you sure that this is her favorite park?” Wooyoung asks.

“We are friend since we were the children, how can we don’t know her favorite park?” Taeyeon said.

“Do you guys miss any place?” Wooyoung asks.

“Sica is quite person, so she doesn’t have much place to go. I think this is all places she can go.” Taecyeon said.

“I am so thirsty. I run all night so I don’t have any strength to run more.” Wooyoung said.

“Wooyoung is right. Everyone is tired now, so we need to eat first and then find some way to find Sica.” Taecyeon said.

“It’s already 10 PM, so we need to go mansion now.” Yoona said, and all of them go to the street to find the taxi.

As they are waiting for the taxi, Taeyeon’s cell phone rings.

“Yoboseyo.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh my baby, where are you now? This is so late, why you are not home now?” Taeyeon’s mother said.

“Umma, I have something to do with other girls, so I will come home late today, or maybe I will stay at mansion with other girl.” Taeyeon said.

“Is there anything happen?” Taeyeon’s mother said.

“Aniyo. Oh Umma, does Sica come to our house today?” Taeyeon asks.

“Aniyo. Wae?” Taeyeon’s mother asks.

“Aniyo, I am just asking.” Taeyeon said. Suddenly the robbers on the motor snatch the phone on Taeyeon’s hand.

“Yahh…” Taeyeon yells from the phone.

“Taeyeon ah, are you ok?” Her mother asks from the phone, and then she hears “pip” and nobody answer her.

As the robber snatch Taeyeon’s phone and they push Taeyeon, so she falls on the ground. Yoona and Taecyeon turn around and see it.

“Are you ok, Taeyeon?” Yoona asks.

“I am ok. Oppa, they take my phone.” Taeyeon points to robbers riding on the motor.

When Taecyeon sees them, he runs after the motor as fast as he can. He sees Wooyoung going on the opposite direction of the robbers so he yells loudly.

“Wooyoung ah, catch them. Catch the two robbers on the black motor.” Wooyoung doesn’t hear what are Taecyeon talking but he sees Taecyeon runs after the motor, and motor run fast toward him like they want to hit him. Wooyoung takes his bottle waters on his hand hitting hardly on robbers’ heads as they run toward him.

“Good hit.” Taecyeon runs toward the robbers. They are trying to escape, but Wooyoung takes the robber’s shirt, and punch them in the face. Taecyeon and Wooyoung punch the robbers hardly. They hit the robbers until they see the polices from this area coming. They give the robber to the police and take Taeyeon’s cell phone back.

“Are you guys ok?” Taeyeon asks.

“We are fine.” Wooyoung said.

“You are bleeding oppa.” Yoona touches Taecyeon’s face.

“Hyoyeon will worry if she sees you like this.” Taeyeon said.

“I am fine, so don’t worry.” Taecyeon said.

“You are bleeding too.” Yoona talks to Wooyoung.

“I am ok. Here is your cell phone.” Wooyoung gives the cell phone to Taeyeon.

“Gowmawo.” Taeyeon said.

“You need to check your cell phone to see if anything broke.” Taecyeon said. Taeyeon looks around her cell phone.

“It’s fine oppa.” Taeyeon said. Suddenly her cell phone is ringing.

“Yoboseyo.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon ah, where are you now? We are waiting for you in the mansion now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mianhe, we will come to the mansion now. We have some problem, but it is fine now.” Taeyeon said.

“So come here soon, araso?” Hyoyeon said, and then she hangs up.

“Is that Hyoyeon?” Yoona asks.

“Ne, she wants us to come to mansion now.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh, let’s go.” Wooyoung said.

“Are you guys sure that you don’t want to come to the hospital?” Yoona said.

“We are fine, and I don’t want to stay in the hospital.” Taecyeon said.

“Araso.” Yoona said.

They all get in the taxi, and Taeyeon’s mother call.

“Yahh Kim Taeyeon, why are you hanging up my phone?” Her mother yells from other side of the phone.

“Mian umma, I drop my phone so that’s why my phone is hanging up.” Taeyeon said.

“What a clumsy girl! You make me so worry.” Her mother said.

“Mian umma. I will come home soon. Annyeong umma. Love you.” Taeyeon hangs her phone up. Yoona, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung look at Taeyeon.

“What?” Taeyeon asks.

“You make my skin so goose bumps.” Yoona giggles.

“You always talk to your umma like that, so I am.” Taeyeon’s face turns red.

Yoona and Taecyeon continue to laugh, and that makes Taeyeon feels so embarrassing. When they go to mansion, they see all the people are waiting for them.

“Yah why are you coming so late?” Tiffany yells.

“We have some problem, so that’s why.” Taeyeon said.

“Oppa what happen to your face?” Hyoyeon runs Taecyeon when she sees his face.

“I am fine. That is just accident.” Taecyeon smiles.

“How can you smile when your face is like this? And Wooyoung too.” Hyoyeon said.

“What happen to you guys?” Eunhyuk said. Sunny runs to get the first aid from the bathroom.

“We were been rob, so that’s why Wooyoung and Taecyeon’s face are like that.” Yoona said.

“So are you ok?” Yuri comes to check Taeyeon and Yoona’s body.

“We are fine. Taecyeon and Wooyoung hit the robbers so they are the one who been hurt.” Yoona said.

“So are you guys finding Sica yet?” Taeyeon asks.

“We find all the lake, and river, but we don’t see Sica.” Minho said as he bandages Wooyoung’s face.

“She didn’t call home too.” Hyoyeon said as she bandages Taecyeon’s face.

“We already turn upside down the city, but we can’t find her.” Sooyoung said.

“I can’t think where is she can go.” Tiffany said.

“Do you call home to check?” Taeyeon said.

“Of course. We all already call home.” Sunny said.

“What happen to Yonghwa? Why is he looking so sick?” Taeyeon said.

“Because he jumps into the river so that’s why he is trembling now.” Seohyun said.

“Miss Yuri pushes the girl into the river, so that’s why Yonghwa jumps into the river to save the girl.” Hyoyeon said.

“Because that girl looks like Sica, so I think that is Sica.” Yuri said.

“Do you guys eat yet? Do you guys hungry?” Yoona said.

“Aniyo, I am so hungry, but Hyoyeon doesn’t let me eat.” Eunhyuk said.

“Who told you not eat?” Hyoyeon glares at Eunhyuk.

“OMG, they are fighting all night, and they want to fight now too.” Sooyoung said.

“Let me cook something for you guys before you going home.” Yoona said.

“We decide to stay at here all night.” Seohyun said.

“Is that ok? Do you guys ask the agreement from your parents?” Taeyeon said.

“Ne, we already ask about that, and they accept.” Tiffany said.

“So what about the boys?” Taeyeon asks.

“Tomorrow is Saturday, so we don’t need to go to school. Can we stay here?” Sungmin asks.

“If we go home that we will feel worry.” Eunhyuk said.

“This house is big enough for you guys, so you guys can stay.” Sunny said with happy voice.

“Yahh, why are you accepting them staying in here?” Tiffany yells.

“Do you guys call your parents about this?” Taeyeon said. They are nodding their head. “If your parents accept this, so you guys can stay here.”

“Taeyeon ah.” Tiffany complains.

“Fany, they are the one who help us finding Sica. How can we throw them out at this late time?” Taeyeon said.

“That is right Fany.” Yuri said. Others are looking at her.

“Araso, because all of you help us finding Sica, so I accept for you guys to stay here.” Tiffany said.

“Thank you, Fany ah.” Taeyeon said and Sunny comes to hug her.

“This is my Fany.” Hyoyeon said.

“Guys, come here and eats. The foods are already setting.” Yoona yells from the kitchen.

“Ok guys, let’s go to eat and have more strength to find Sica.” Seohyun said.

They are running to the kitchen, and gather around the huge table with all the delicious food on the table. They start to eat like the monsters, and also discuss how to find Sica. Through this day, all of them seem closer to each other. Although they are still fighting but they seem know each other’s kindness when they are in the difficult time.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for Subscribers:

ddilfany,
nattyluvsnsd,
EylaNabila54,
Alithecookiemonster