Sica's memories

Chocolate Love

“It is so late; I think everyone must be really worried for me.” Jessica said to herself in the cab.

“Miss, this is the hotel that you want me to find for you.” The driver said.

“Ne, kamsahamida ahjussi.” She gets out the taxi.

Jessica comes inside the hotel where she spends the last day with Hyun Bin when they were going to the beach.

“Annyeonghaseyo, can I have one room please?” Jessica talks to the receptionist.

“Ne, just wait for second miss.” The receptionist checks on her computer.

Jessica looks around with her wide eyes. “This hotel doesn’t change much.” The she hears the scream from a lot of people

“Is that Hyun Bin?” Some people points to the person who standing inside the crowd.

“Hyun Bin oppa? Is that really him?” Jessica said to herself. She wants to find some place to hide he face before he sees her, but there is no place for hiding in the middle of the lobby.

“What I am going to do? What I am going to do?” Jessica nonplus.

“Oh Sica ah.” Hyun Bin calls when he sees her near the table. Jessica just smiles and don’t say anything back.

“What are you doing here?” Hyun Bin said. She can’t say she misses him and come here to find their memories.

“I have the date with some girls in here, but I think they forget about it, and they didn’t come. This is so late, so I think I will stay here one night.” Jessica said.

“Oh, I get it.” Hyun Bin nods hid head.

“What are you doing in here, oppa?” Jessica said.

“Oh I have the free vacation, so I want to come here to play.” Hyun Bin said.

The people start to make crowd around them, so girl points to Jessica.

“Who is that girl? Why is she acting so close to him?” 1st girl said.

“I never see her before.” 2nd girl said.

“Oppa!!! Let’s take the picture with us.” 3rd girl waves her camera.

“Sica ah, wait for second.” Hyun Bin turns around and takes some picture with his fans.

“Oppa, I love you.” Some fans scream from behind.

Jessica looks at busy Hyun Bin, and smile to him. She doesn’t want to bother him, so she slowly gets out of the crowd, and go to her room. Some securities start to come over, and they prevent the fan coming near Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin turns around and look for Jessica, but he notices she already gone.  He decides to go to his room first, and fine her later.

In Jessica room…

“I am so tired.” Jessica lies on her bed.

“I didn’t expect that I will meet him in this hotel. My heart is still thumping until now.” Jessica talks to herself.

“Aniyo… aniyo.” She shakes her head. “I can’t think about him.”

“I need to take shower and then sleep before I think something so stupid.” She goes to the bathroom and take shower.

-------------------------------------------------------

After the dinner, some of them go to bed, and some are playing together.

In Tiffany and Seohyun’s room…

“How is Yonghwa?” Sunny asks when she sees Seohyun entering the room.

“His temperature is decreasing, so he is fine now.” Seohyun said.

“Why are you still here? Go to bed now.” Tiffany pushes Sunny out of her bed.

“Nope, I don’t want to go to bed now.” Sunny begs Tiffany.

“But you need to wake up early tomorrow.” Seohyun said.

“Yahh Lee Sunny, Why are you leaving me alone? I am so afraid to be alone.” Hyoyeon said when she opens Tiffany and Seohyun’s door.

“Yahh do you want to scare me to death?” Tiffany yells.

“You need to knock the door before you coming.” Seohyun said.

“Mian, but I want to take Sunny back.” Hyoyeon said.

“I don't want, I don’t want to sleep with Hyoyeon.” Sunny said.

“Mwo? What did you say? You don’t want what?” Hyoyeon gets her ear near Sunny.

“When I sleep with you, you always take me out to test your new toys.” Sunny said.

“Yahh, you are the one who told me to let you play with me right?” Hyoyeon said.

“But I didn’t say that you can take me to test with your new toys.” Sunny said.

“Forget it; I don’t want to talk about that. Go with me.” Hyoyeon pulls Sunny’s arm to her room.

“Oh poor Sunny.” Seohyun said.

“Where is Yuri? I didn’t see her after the dinner.” Tiffany said.

“She is in Yonghwa’s room to take care of him. She feels sorry for making him like that.” Seohyun said as she covers with blanket.

“Are you tired?” Tiffany asks but Seohyun doesn’t answer back, so she leaves her alone.

As Tiffany leaves the room, Seohyun opens her blanket and think about Yonghwa.

----------------------

At the living room...

“Yahh you go the wrong step.” Eunhyuk yells. “Are you sure that you know this game?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Of course.” Siwon said.

“Eunhyuk Look! I am going to kick your horse out.” Taecyeon laughs.

“Hyung, how can you do this to me? Do you know that is hard for me to make one horse join the game?” Eunhyuk complains.

“Who care?” Taecyeon said.

“Are you guys still playing?” Wooyoung comes down from the stairs.

“Wooyoung, do you want to join with us?” Siwon said.

“Aniyo hyung.” Wooyoung said.

“How is your wound?” Taecyeon asks.

“It’s ok. How about yours?” Wooyoung asks.

“I am fine too.” Taecyeon said.

“Oppa, why are you still waking up? You need to sleep now.” Yoona said when she is coming down the stairs.

“You too, Siwon oppa. All of you too.” Sooyoung said as she destroys their game.

“Yahh, just one more step that I will win.” Eunhyuk complains.

“If you don’t sleep, I will tear this game.” Sooyoung said.

“Ok Ok, araso.” Eunhyuk said, and all of them go to bed.

“Wooyoung, what are you doing?” Yoona asks.

“I am just drinking the water. I will go to bed after I drink them.” Wooyoung said.

“Ok.” Yoona said and leave him alone.

-----------------------------------

Donghae can’t sleep so he comes out of his room. He hears someone mumble from the balcony, so he decides to come there. When he comes to the balcony, he sees Tiffany knee down, hold something, and mumble.

“What are you doing here? Why are you still not sleeping?” Donghae said.

“Oh Umma, you are scare me. Do you know?” Tiffany said.

“Why are you still not sleeping?” Donghae said.

“None of your business.” Tiffany said and continues to pray.

“Are you praying for Sica?” Donghae asks, but Tiffany pretends like she doesn’t hear anything.

“She will be fine.” Donghae said.

“Of course she will.” Tiffany said as she gets up, and walks away. But Donghae holds her hand.

“Why do you hate me so much?” Donghae asks.

“It isn’t only you. I hate all the boys.” Tiffany said and walks away.

“She must really hate me. She still keeps that broken necklace, that means she still have the hatred.” Donghae thought and go to his room.

-----------------------------------------

As Wooyoung pass the living room on the second floor, he sees someone sitting on the couch. He comes to turn the light.

“Don’t turn the light on.” Taeyeon said.

“Is that you, Taeyeon?” Wooyoung said. “Why are you not sleeping now?”

“I can’t sleep.” Taeyeon said.

“Can I sit here?” Wooyoung said.

“Uhm.” Taeyeon said.

“Are you worried for Jessica?” Wooyoung asks.

“Uhm, she never leaves us before like this.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t worry we will fine her soon.” Wooyoung said.

“I always think I am good leader. I always listen to their problem, take care for them, comfort them when they have bad mood. Right now, I think I am not good enough to make them feeling protection from me.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t say like that. You already have done everthing in your best. She is adult now, so she can know what she is doing. You can’t stay beside them all your life.” Wooyoung said.

“You don’t know. We knew each other when we were children. Each member has different families and style-life. They already feel painful since they were kids. At that age, they needed to be the happy kids inside their families, but to them, at that age, they already behold their parents quarrel, divorce. That makes them becoming the strange kids until they meet each other and me. I am the luckiest one among us. I have the beautiful family, where I can be with my happy parents. I know that is not my fault about their families, but I still feel uncomfortable when I have the happy families, but they don’t.” Taeyeon said.

“You need to thank the god giving you the happy family. You need to be more strength to help them overcome their difficult time.” Wooyoung said and hold her hands.

“I don’t know why I talk a lot with you, but thank you for comfort me.” Taeyeon said.

“It’s ok. I like to talk with you, so you can talk with me any time you want.” Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon slowly lean her head over Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“Can I borrow your shoulder?” Taeyeon said. Wooyoung just nod his head because he is so nervous.

After 30 minutes, Wooyoung thinks he needs to go to his room before waking anyone.

“Taeyeon ah, you lean on my shoulder too long. Can you take your head off?” Wooyoung thinks Taeyeon still wake, but she already sleeps because she is too tired.

“Taeyeon ah, Taeyeon.” He keeps calling her like that, but she is already deep in her dream. Wooyoung slowly looks at her, her angel face.

“She must be very tired. Araso, you can sleep on my shoulder all night.” He talks to himself, and slowly closes his eyes and sleep with her.

----------------------------------------------------

At Yonghwa’s room….

“Yuri ah, wakes up Yuri.” Seohyun calls. Yuri slowly opens her eyes.

“You look tired. Go and sleep. I will take care of him tonight.” Seohyun said.

“Thank you, but I can take care of him.” Yuri said.

“Look at you. You want to sleep. How you can take care of him when your eyes are close?.” Seohyun said.

“You don’t need to worry. I can take care of him. Just go and sleep.” Yuri pushes Seohyun out of the room.

Yuri is so stubborn. She doesn’t let Seohyun helping her to take care Yonghwa. But that night, Seohyun can’t sleep; she keeps walking out and in Yonghwa’s room slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning…

“Rengggggggggggggg.” The alarm from the clock call.

“Yahhh, Kim Taeyeon can you shut that alarm off.” Sooyoung yells.

“Can you shut the alarm, Taeyeon?” Yoona said. No one answer them, and the alarm keep ringing. They can’t sleep if the alarm still ringing like that. Yoona force herself to stand up and shut the alarm. She notices Taeyeon is missing.

“Yahh Sooyoung ah, Taeyeon is missing.” Yoona hits Sooyoung’s . Sooyoung slowly open her eyes.

“Maybe she is running for the morning. She always does that every morning.” Sooyoung said, and sleep.

“Maybe you are right.” Yoona said.

“Just sleep. She will be fine.” Sooyoung said. Yoona goes to bed again.

---------------------------------------------

Taecyeon is the first one who wakes up early. He always run in the morning and prepares the breakfast for everyone. Sungmin and Eunhyuk come from the stairs.

“Annyeong hyung.” Sungmin and Eunhyuk said.

“Are you sleeping well?” Sungmin asks.

“Ne, how about you guys?” Taecyeon asks.

“Annyeong oppa.” Sunny and Hyoyeon said.

“Oh Annyeong girls.” Taecyeon said.

“Annyeong Sunny.” Sungmin said to Sunny. Sunny just smile and both of them sit on the couch. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon don’t say anything to each other. They just glare and sit on the couch.

“Hyoyeon ah, go to wash your face and then call everyone to eat their breakfast.” Taecyeon said.

“Ne oppa.” Hyoyeon yawns.

“Let’s me help you.” Sunny runs behind Hyoyeon.

“Hyung, do you need us helping anything?” Eunhyuk said.

“Go to clean yourself first before you touch my food.” Taecyeon said.

----------------------

“Sooyoung, Yoona, wake up.” Hyoyeon knock their door.

“I want to sleep more.” Sooyoung covers her head by the blanket.

“Wake up, wake up before I break your door.” Hyoyeon kicks the door.

“Araso, araso. Don’t break our door.” Yoona opens the door and yawn.

“Wake up Yoona.” Hyoyeon shakes Yoona’s body, and then she comes to wake Sooyoung up.

“Sooyoung ah, Sooyoung. The sun is already going up Sooyoung ah.” Hyoyeon hits Sooyoung’s .

“Ahhhhh… that hurts.” Sooyoung throws the pillow into Hyoyeon’s face.

“What is stubborn kid. She doesn’t wake up even I hit her.” Hyoyeon said. “I need to hit her more.” Hyoyeon takes the long pillow and hit so hard to Sooyoung. Right now, Sooyoung is really mad, and she starts to scream.

“Yahh If you hit me again, I will kill you. If you don’t believe, just try.” Sooyoung yells.

Hyoyeon runs out the room immediately.

“Siwon oppa, Sooyoung wants to kill me.” Hyoyeon screams.

On other side of hallway, Seohyun and Tiffany already wake up by Sunny’s calling. They start to clean themselves, and make the crowd in the bathroom.

In Yonghwa’s room, Yuri still sleeps, and doesn’t know Yonghwa is starting to wake up.

“Yuri ah.” Yonghwa shakes Yuri’s arm.

“Uhm… how do you feel?” Yuri slowly opens her eyes.

“I am good now. Do you take care me all night?” Yonghwa said.

“Yep, because of me that you were sick, so I need to take care for you until you are fine.” Yuri smiles.

“Thanks.” Yonghwa said and take off the wet towel from his forehead.

“If you are fine, so I will go first.” Yuri said and leaves the room.

“I remember that someone always takes the wet towel put on my forehead all night, but I don’t think that is Yuri. Am I wrong?” Yonghwa shakes his head.

-------------------------------

Everyone gather around the living except Wooyoung and Taeyeon. They didn’t know that they miss Wooyoung and Taeyeon.

“Annyeong.” Yonghwa said to Seohyun, who is reading the book on sofa.

“Uhm” Seohyun looks up a little bit and then look to her book again.

“Are you the one who put the wet towel on my forehead?” Yonghwa bravely asks.

“Why are you asking me like that? Yuri is the one always stand by your side all night.” Seohyun said and quickly stand up and go to somewhere else.

“But I feel that is you.” Yonghwa said to himself.

“Who is who?” Eunhyuk said from behind.

“Oh nothing.” Yonghwa said.

“Oh ok. How is your health? Do you feel well today?” Eunhyuk said.

“Oh I am fine now bro.” Yonghwa said.

“Here the breakfast is done. Let’s come to eat.” Taecyeon yells from the kitchen.

“We have food now. I am so hungry.” Sooyoung said.

“But you are the one who don’t want to get off from your bed.” Siwon said and point to her head.

“Because I feel so sleepy.” Sooyoung said.

Everyone starts to eat that Minho notice about Wooyoung and Taeyeon.

“Hey! Do we miss Wooyoung and Taeyeon?” Minho asks.

“Ne. I didn’t see them when I call the people up.” Sunny said. “Let me go to call them again.” Sunny said and then go up stair.

“I think she already wake up.” Yoona said.

“Ne, we didn’t see her when we woke up.” Sooyoung said.

“You guys sleep with her, why are you guys didn’t see her?” Minho said.

“Look like she doesn’t go to her bed.” Yuri said.

“Aniyo, I remember I see her was sleeping when I was going to my bed.” Yoona said.

“Do you remember oppa? Yoona and I were the one who told you guys go to bed.” Sooyoung said.

“After we called you guys go to bed, we went to our bed that we already see Taeyeon slept on her bed.” Yoona said.

“I remember at that time we were the last group went to bed.” Eunhyuk said.

When they are discussing from the dinner room, Sunny checks every room from the second layer to find Taeyeon. She already checks all the rooms, but can’t find her. Just only one room she doesn’t check is the living room on the second layer on the front of the mansion. When Sunny comes near that room, she suddenly scream.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

“What is it?” Hyoyeon startles.

Everyone is looking at second floor.

“Is that Sunny’s voice?” Tiffany asks.

“Yep, that is her voice.” Sungmin said and immediately everyone starts to run to the second floor.

Sunny covers because of shocking. Wooyoung and Taeyeon don’t hear anything because that living room covers by the soundproof glass. When everyone comes near her, all of them are shocking to what they see.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon said.

“What are they doing in there?” Tiffany said.

Everyone can’t believe what they see on front of them. Everyone is so shock, so they don’t see the attitude from Yoona. Yoona seem to change into different person. She doesn’t have the sweet smile and angel face like before. Instead that she has fire on her eyes, both her hands fold, and her body trembles like she is very mad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about short chapter. I will make the next chapter longer.

Thank for subcribers: