GET OUT OFF MY CLASS >

Chocolate Love

Through the first day of school, the boys are really tired when they studied with the girls. They study so fast, and there is something the boys never learn before. When the bell ring for the end of the last period, Sooyoung sits on her seat and yells loud:

“This class isn’t the normal class. If somebody thinks they can’t handle, so leave this class alone please.” The boys stop doing their stuff, and they are looking to Sooyoung.

“She is right. Don’t make this class looking bad because of somebody.” Yuri said from the corner of the class.

“So confident. Why don’t you look yourself on the mirror? Who do you think you are?” Eunhyuk smiles contemptuously.

“Mwo? Do you want to try my fist again? Monkey .” Tiffany folds her paw and show on front Eunhyuk’s face.

“Omo, ogress!!!! Run Run Run for your life.” Eunhyuk yells loudly, and run off the class.

“Yahh… you better not appear on front of my face. If I see you anywhere, I will punch you, Monkey .” Tiffany yells really loud, and there is fire on her eyes.

“You need to look back at yourself. I don’t know what about them, but to me, you guys don’t stand at same level with me.” Wooyoung said really calm, walk out the class. The girls can’t say anything because they are so mad, and shock.

“Yahh… why are all of you not going yet? Do you want to try my punch? GET OUT OF MY CLASS!!!” Tiffany is chasing them out the class with her big stick.

“OMG, somebody gets her back before she gets into the trouble, please.” Jessica finally said the first sentence when the guys enter the class till they are out the class. Sunny and Hyoyeon take Tiffany’s arm, and pull into the class.

“Tiff, you need to calm down. We won’t let them joining into this class for long time. Give us some time to find the way.” Taeyeon hits lightly on her shoulder from the back, and all the girls try to calm her down.

“So have the meeting tonight, ok?” Jessica said to all the girls.

“I don’t know that I can come or not, but I will try my best to come.” Seohyun said in the sad voice.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Hyoyeon looks to Seohyun, the person who looks so worried.

“My mother got hurt from yesterday, so I need to take care of her before she can walk again.” Seohyun said with her eyes look wet. The girls hug her because they know Seohyun love her mother so much.

“It’s ok, Seohyun. Don’t cry. Your mother will be ok.” Sunny said with the cute voice, and hold Seohyun’s hand.

“Hey guy!!!!! Good afternoon our princesses.” Taecyeon and Siwon jump into class, and make the girls scare.

“Yahhh… Ok Taecyeon, Choi Siwon... You want us to die before getting married right?” Yuri scolds them.

“Omo, we just make the little funny.” Taecyeon said while he shoulder gown with Yuri.

“Why are Seohyun’s eyes wet? Who make you cry? Tell me, I will punch on his face.” Siwon said with his paws are folding.

“Don’t be like you are hero. Both of you hold the bags for us.” Hyoyeon commands them with mean voice.

“Why are you always treating so badly with us? We try to be nice to you.” Siwon and Taecyeon whine as they grab the girls’ bags.

“I can take my own bag; you don’t need to take it for me.” Sunny said with sweet smile with the boys.

“Oh look, just only Sunny is who treat us like the human, oh my cute princess.” Taecyeon pinches Sunny’s cheeks. 

“Oh c’mon, Stop whining, you are like the turtle, oppa.” Hyoyeon frowns and call backs.

“Oh my little sis, why are you so meaning today? What do you want to eat guys?” Taecyeon shoulder gown Hyoyeon by one arm, and pinch her cheek with another arm.

“Oppa, let go to eat ice cream.” Yuri screams on front, and pulls Yoona’s arm.

“Yoona is sick today, so she can’t eat ice cream.” Taecyeon yells at Yuri.

“Mwo? Are you sick Yoona? Why don’t you tell us?” Taeyeon holds Yoona’s arm, and touch her forehead. The girls gather around Yoona, and ask her a lot of question about herself.

“I am ok, girls. You guys don’t need to worry about me. I just hurt a little bit at the throat.” Yoona said and smile to them.

“You have a cold, Yoona. Today, we can’t eat ice cream, so let go to mansion. I will cook something for you.” Jessica touches Yoona’s shoulder from the back.

“You don’t put poison in there for me right, Jess?” Yoona looks at Jessica and said. All laugh when they hear that.

“Yes, I will. So let’s go.” Jessica pushes the girls going.

“Oh... I forget to say something. Taecyeon oppa and Siwon oppa will come to Seohyun’s house to help Seohyun taking care her mother while Seohyun will come to mansion with us to do some works, araso?” Taeyeon looks back and talk to Taecyeon and Siwon.

“Is something wrong with Auntie?” Siwon looks worry.

“She got hurt from her legs on her works yesterday, so she can’t walk now.” Seohyun tells them.

“Ok, don’t worry Hyun. We will take care of her until you come back.” Taecyeon said with smile and touch her head.

“Thanks Oppa.” Seohyun said with sweet smile.

“When you are done, you need to go to mansion, and pick us up, araso?” Sooyoung said to them, and wave them. They are going opposite side of each other.

------------------------------

“Hyung, you are still looking at that broken necklace. That already broken, why don’t you buy the new one?” Sungmin just get out the bathroom with the big towel wrapping around his hip.

“This is an only memory that makes me remembering her. I can’t throw away.” Donghae looks deeply on the broken necklace.

“But who is her? I never hear you talking about her before.” Sungmin are taking out the dry hair, and dry his hair.

“She is one of my sorrows. I can’t forget her because her sorrow in me is so deep.” Donghae holds the necklace really tight, and look through the window.

“She also is the reason why you reject Krystal, right?” Sungmin turns around and look at Donghae.

“I need to go somewhere, bye bro.” Donghae stands up and pat Sungmin’s shoulder.

“You are always like that including when you come to my family. I hope someday you can face it, and find your new life.” Sungmin whispers to himself, and continue to dry his hair.

-------------------------------------

“I will make some soup for you, Yoona. Wait a minutes.” Jessica turns around and talks to Yoona, who just enter the main door of mansion.

“I will come to watch, and don’t let her burn your mansion, Yuri ah.” Sooyoung runs after Jessica.

“Let me help you walking to the sofa.” Seohyun comes toward Yoona, and help her walking to the sofa.

“There is no problem with my legs, I can walk. You don’t need to treat me like cripple people.” Yoona turns and smile to them.

“Your healthy also are the first from now on. You need to take care good at yourself, and don’t make my brother can’t sleep.” Hyoyeon comes to sit with Yoona on the sofa.

“Why are you having a cold? You still be ok on last Friday.” Taeyeon is asking Yoona.

“My brother ran outside to play with rain. My mother worried about that, so she called me to take him. He was running in the rain, so I was chasing him in the rain.” Yoona gives Taeyeon the cute smile.

“Still laugh. You are having cold now.” Taeyeon stands with arm akimbo.

Jessica and Sooyoung are still in the kitchen after one hour. Everyone is very hungry, and they are waiting for their food. Sooyoung and Jessica aren’t good at cooking although Jessica lives by herself.

“When can we eat, Sica ah?” Sunny and Hyoyeon yells loudly in the living room.

“Just wait for a minute. It is almost done now.” Sica yells back from the kitchen.

“I can’t wait anymore. My stomach yells too. Somebody please comes to the kitchen, and see what are they cooking?” Hyoyeon is whining, and hold her stomach.

“Let me go.” Tiffany stands up and come to the kitchen. Sooyoung block her way immediately.

“You can’t see it, our food are the secret.” Sooyoung blindfolds Tiffany’s eyes by her hand, and push Tiff to the living room.

“It is just the food. Why are you so mystery?” Tiffany smile a little bit.

“Can you be ok with your food? Do you need me to order some pizza?” Sunny yells out to the kitchen.

“Yahh… don’t say that. She will be mad, Sunny ah.” Yuri hits Sunny’s arm.

“Do you want to watch “Secret Garden” that I just buy?” Hyoyeon rummages the DVD in her bag.

“Is that the drama has Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won act together?” Seohyun puts down her book, and turns to Hyoyeon.

“Yep.” Hyoyeon answers but her eyes are still looking inside her bag.

“I hear this drama is so popular, and that couple is becoming the best couple on the screen.” Taeyeon looks at the girls. Hyoyeon finally find the DVD, so turn it on. The girls watch silently, and they forget about hungry. Suddenly Jessica calls loudly to the girls in the living room:

“Girls, do you want to eat in the kitchen or in the living room?”

“In here, we are watching the drama.” Hyoyeon tells her, but her eyes are still looking on the screen.

“Araso.” Jessica slowly put the soup in the bowl; bring them to the living room.

“Ah…. Sica is coming, so hurry to turn off the drama.” Taeyeon hits Seohyun’s arm.

“Wae?” Seohyun looks at Taeyeon with misunderstand face.

“Oh, I know. On the screen has Hyun Bin oppa.” Yuri tells all the girls. At that time, Sooyoung is coming from the kitchen, and after her is Jessica with the soup on her hands.

“Sooyoung ah, stop Jessica right now.” All the girls continue to whisper to Sooyoung like that.

“Wae?” Sooyoung doesn’t understand anything.

“We are watching Hyun Bin oppa’s drama, so….” Hyoyeon looks down the sofa with sorry face.

“Why are you brought that kind of drama to here, huh?” Sooyoung is really mad now.

“Mian, Sooyoung ah.” Taeyeon says with the sorry face. They push their hand to make Sooyoung to go back and prevent Jessica coming to the living room. Sooyoung turns to Jessica with the smile face.

“Sica ah, do you want to put some onions on your soup, or maybe some black pepper?” She tries her best to keep Jessica staying in the kitchen.

“Nope, my soup is okay now.” Jessica holds the soup and coming to the living. The first thing Jessica sees, that is the big Hyun Bin’s face on the screen. She is frozen for a little bit, and Sooyoung comes to pull her hand, but it is too late.

“Oh Sica ah….” Sunny calls Jessica when she sees her as the time she tries to ask Yuri how to open the DVD player. All the girls are turning around, and they are frozen on front that unexpected accident. Hyoyeon hurries to turn off the DVD player and Jessica also receive her soul back.

“Oh guys, come to eat now.” Jessica brings the bowls, get down the steps, and put the bowls on the table.

“Gwaenchanh-ayo?” Teayeon puts her hand on Jessica’s shoulder.

“Ne, I’m fine. Wae?” Jessica turns around and looks at Teayeon.

“Aniyo.” Teayeon shakes her head. They begin to eat and look at each other like they don’t know what do to next. The soups are really bad like Jessica just cook the water for them. They can’t say anything because they are the people who arouse the sleeping wound that staying deeply in her heart. Jessica just bows her head and eats like she never eats before. The girls feel so sorry to Jessica, but they don’t know what to do, or say anything to make her feeling better.

------------------------------------------

What is the problem between Jessica and Hyun Bin? What is the necklace mean to Donghae? Who is the girl behind that necklace that makes the wound inside his heart?

I hope you will like this chapter and Happy Luna New Year for who is Asian near China, Korea, or Vietnam