It is even now!

Chocolate Love

“Hahaha… I never think this will happen.” Mss. Kim said.

“Did something go wrong? Did the boys win?” Sooyoung said.

“Nope, I think it is even.” Seohyun said.

“Nope, that can’t be.” Yuri said as she looks to Seohyun. Seohyun just smile and continue to read her book.

“Mss. Kim, don’t laugh like that. Your laugh is so scary.” Sunny said.

“I think someone give me the blank paper.” Mss. Kim said as she faces the blank paper to all of them.

“Sunny, don’t say that is your paper?” Tiffany asks. Sunny startles.

“I…I…” Sunny jabbers and cover her face.

“So I think right now you guys are even. We still have one more chance to know who the winner is.” Mss. Kim said as she collect her stuffs and get out of the class.

“OMG, this can’t happen.” Hyoyeon covers her face too.

“Yep I know. This is magical.” Eunhyuk scream as he hugs each boy. Hyoyeon feels so mad when she sees Eunhyuk happy, so she sticks her legs out and that make Eunhyuk fall down.

“Yahh witch, what did you just do? You wanna fight?” Eunhyuk said as he folds his paws and come toward Hyoyeon.

“So you want to fight huh?” Tiffany jumps on front on him, and folds her paws on front of him. Eunhyuk steps back and point to Hyoyeon.

“You are lucky today.” He said as he goes to his seat.

“I am lucky or are you afraid?” Hyoyeon rolls her eyes.

Eunhyuk suddenly stand up, but the boys pull him down.

“If you don’t want to lose your life in Tiffany’s hand, so you better sit down and don’t create any trouble.” Donghae whispers to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk sits down and glare at Hyoyeon. When Hyoyeon sees that, she just giggles. Eunhyuk is her happiness, and she can’t control herself when she teases him.

“Talk, who betray Taeyeon?” Tiffany smashes the desk. Everyone startles. Hyoyeon pulls Sunny’s hands slowly toward the door.

“If you run right now, you won’t have chance to comeback.” Tiffany glares to the door.

“Hahaha… You don’t need to be fully stretched like that. You will make other people feel scare.” Sooyoung said as she winks at Yuri.

“Oh yep, the girl needs to be solf manners. Don’t make the boys scare and run away.” Yuri said.

“Don you think I can calm down now?” Tiffany yells at other.

“Why are you giving the blank paper for Mss. Kim? If you write Taeyeon, so we will win after all.” Hyoyeon hits at Sunny’s arms.

“Mianhe. I don’t know that my paper is so important like that.” Sunny bows her head.

“It is not only Sunny’s fault. I am the one who vote for Wooyoung too.” Yoona said as she faces to Tiffany.

“Aish.” Tiffany walks out of the class. Taeyeon follows her, and Donghae follows behind them.

“What are we needed to do? Tiffany must be really mad.” Sunny starts nervous.

“Don’t worry, she will be fine. I think Taeyeon will help she feel better.” Seohyun said.

“Yep, Tiffany always listens to Taeyeon, and Taeyeon is only one who can help her to solve her problem.” Jessica said.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Tiffany, wait for me.” Taeyeon is calling from behind, but Tiffany keeps walking.

“Yahh.” Taeyeon pulls Tiffany’s arm.

“I don’t want to talk right now. Can you leave me alone?” Tiffany yells.

“Do you think I can leave you alone like this?” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany runs to the boxing room behind their class, and the rain starts to fall.

“You still keep that memory in your mind. I think you already let it go, when I see you don’t rigorous anymore from two weeks ago.” Taeyeon sit beside Tiffany on the bench near the wall.

“How can I let it going so easy? Like you, you still remember and like Wooyoung.” Tiffany said as Taeyeon looks at her face.

“I can’t say I don’t like him, but I will forget someday. I can’t break Yoona’s heart, and she is one of my best friends.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t say so easy. If you can forget, so you won’t keep his picture in your purse.” Tiffany said.

“How can you know that?” Taeyeon asks.

“I am your best friend. How can I don’t know? Even you hide his picture deep inside your purse, but I will still know it.” Tiffany said.

“I know that won’t easy to forget him, but I will. Don’t change the topic. When you will forget that bad memory?” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t know. Maybe I won’t forget it.” Tiffany said.

“That boy was already moving, and even you meet him that you won’t recognize him after so many years. Why don’t you just forget like that, and that will make your life will be easier to live?” Taeyeon said.

“I know, but I still can’t forgive after he breaks my precious bracelet. He is my first…” Tiffany said that suddenly they hears the noise from the door, so they runs toward the boxing room’s door, but they didn’t see anyone.

“That maybe is the wind.” Tiffany said.

“We can’t leave so long, so why don’t you comeback to the class?” Taeyeon asks.

“How about you? You don’t go with me?” Tiffany asks.

“I need to do something before go to the class. Are you feeling okay now?” Taeyeon asks.

“Don’t worry. I won’t make other members scare like this morning.” Tiffany said.

“Okay, but don’t scold Sunny and Yoona, araso?” Taeyeon said. Tiffany just is quiet.

“You already know Sunny is always like that, she never want to get inside the war between us and the boys. She votes the blank paper for every contest between us and the boys. Wooyoung is Yoona’s fiancé, so she is voting for him is natural, so don’t blame them for this problem.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t go so long, and go to class soon. The class will start in few minutes.” Tiffany said as she runs toward her class in the rain.

As Tiffany goes so far, Taeyeon turn around.

“Don’t hide. I already see your figure reflects from the water, Donghae-ssi.” Taeyeon said. Donghae walks from behind the walls toward her.

“She doesn’t see it right?” Donghae asks.

“Do you think she will go easily if she already knows you eavesdropping from our conversation?” Taeyeon asks.

“Mianhe, I didn’t mean to hear your conversation. I am just worrying for her, so I follow her.” Donghae said.

“Do you know that you remind me someone, Donghae-ssi?” Taeyeon said as faces to his face. Donghae just bow his head and don’t know what to say.

“That guy is also following Tiffany when she is sad or out of control. You are really looking like him.” Taeyeon said.

“What do you mean? I don’t know what you are talking about.” Donghae faces to other side to don’t look at Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Don’t pretend innocent on front of me. I already know you are him from the first day I met you on your first day of school.” Taeyeon said.

“You won’t tell her right?” Donghae said.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell her. And Lee Donghae, you need to remember this. You can’t confess to her, araso? I don’t want you to hurt her one more time. The sorrow that you give her from the past is to painful and still hurt until today, so I don’t want you to come near her anymore. I won’t stand silently if you hurt her one more time.” Taeyeon said as she walks away.

“That sorrow is hurting me too, not only her.” Donghae whispers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you keeping act like that to me?” Yoona yells from the back of Wooyoung.

They are on the way to go home from the school. Today Yoona doesn’t go with other girls because of the contest in the morning.

“Are you keep don’t answer me like that?” Yoona keeps talking.

“Why are you so annoying? Can you leave me alone?” Wooyoung yells at her.

“How can you talk to your fiancée like that? Do you know I betray my friends to vote for you on this morning?” Yoona said.

“Don’t say like I am the reason why you betray your friends. I didn’t tell you to do it for me.” Wooyoung said.

“I…” Yoona said like having something in .

“Yoona ah, I don’t know why our relationship became like this. We had the sweet and innocent relationship in the past, and I really want to keep it until now. Can we just forget about the marriage? And become the best friend like before?” Wooyoung asks.

“I don’t know, maybe I love you so much, so that won’t be easy to let you go.” Yoona said as she walks toward her house’s door.

She notices that someone standing there, so she walks toward him.

“Taecyeon oppa.” She looks at him. “Why are you here?”

“Can I talk with you for minutes?” Taecyeon said as he sees Wooyoung walking toward them.

“Annyeong Hyung.” Wooyoung greets him. Taecyeon doesn’t care to look at him.

“What do you want to talk?” Yoona asks.

“Can we go another place? I don’t want to talk on front of stranger.” Taecyeon said.

“He is my fiancé. He is not stranger.” Yoona said.

“Don’t mind me. You two can talk here and I will go.” Wooyoung said as he enters the front gate. “And another thing, I am not your fiancé, so don’t tell other people like that.”

“What did he mean?” Taecyeon looks at Yoona.

“Nothing.” Yoona said as she frowns. “So where do you want to talk?”

“Can we go the café on other side of street?” Taecyeon said as Yoona nods, so they go to café.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa, can you give this food to T.O.P oppa?” Sooyoung said as she gives the bag to Siwon.

“You know that he won’t eat this, so why are you always making this?” Siwon asks.

“It’s ok. I like to make his favorite food even though he never tries. But maybe someday, he will try my food and accept my love.” Sooyoung said.

“I don’t want to destroy your dream, but you need to face to the truth.” Siwon said.

“That is not dream. He always act like he is the playboy, but I know he is not. Someday he will comeback to me.” Sooyoung said.

“Yep, that is right. Because of your sister, Soo Jin noona, he becomes the playboy.” Siwon whispers.

“What did you say?” Sooyoung asks.

“Oh nothing.” Siwon said.

“So did you help me to give this to him?” Sooyoung frowns.

“Araso araso, I will give this to him, but don’t hope that he will eat this.” Siwon said and Sooyoung nodded.

“Did he come back home yet?” Sooyoung said as she walks along with Siwon.

“Not yep, I think he still live with his new girlfriend.” Siwon said as Sooyoung suddenly stop.

“Why? Opp! (Covers his mouth) I didn’t mean to say that on front of you.” Siwon said.

“Oh it’s ok. I already knew that because I always hope something will be different. What’s wrong with me?” Sooyoung touches her head and continue to walk.

This time the person who stands behind is Siwon. Siwon really don’t like it when he sees Sooyoung like this.

“If you look at me like you look at hyung that will be better for both of us. Why don’t you ever look at me like that?” Siwon thought.

“Wae? Why don’t you walk?” Sooyoung yells on the front of him when she notices that Siwon stops.

“Oh nothing.” Siwon runs toward her. “What do you want to eat? Ice cream?”

“Do you want me to get fat?” Sooyoung hits lightly on his arms.

“Wae? You look cutie when you get fat.” Siwon smiles at her.

“If I get fat, nobody will marry me. Do you want to marry me for responsibility?” Sooyoung jokes.

“Wae? Why I need to do that? I don’t want to marry with the fat girl.” Siwon said as Sooyoung hits him.

He really wants to say YES, but do Sooyoung accept his answers? Maybe she doesn’t accept, and their relationship will become awkward after all. He doesn’t want Sooyoung to become awkward on his side. If he says NO, at least he can keep her beside him as friend, best friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Annyeong haseyo!” the maids and guard said when they sees Yuri comes toward them.

Yuri comes to the front steps on front of her mansion.

“Did my father come home yet?” Yuri asks one of the maids.

“Ne, little mistress.” The maid said.

Yuri runs quickly to the living room. She sees the similar back of someone who sits on the couch. That is the back that she really misses for long time.

“Appa!” She jumps from behind him and hugs him.

“Oh my little princess.” Yuri’s appa turns around and hugs his daughter.

“Do you know that I really miss you? Why are you going so long?” Yuri said with her sweet smile.

“I am sorry princess, but I have so much work to do. I really miss you too.” Her father said.

“Honey, the food is already set.” His wife said when she enters the living room.

“Big Umma, I am home.” Yuri said.

“Uhm.” She doesn’t look at Yuri. “Honey, let’s go.”

“Yuri ah, come to change your clothes and then eat with us.” Her father said as he holds her hand.

“Ne.” Yuri kisses her father and then runs to the stairs.

As she changes her clothes done, she runs down the stair and she hears her big umma talk on the phone with her big brother.

“Your father is already at home, why aren’t you come home now.” Her big mother yells on the phone.

“Do you that Yuri is already home? Do you want that illegitimate child steal your position?” Her big mother said.

Yuri knows that her big mother doesn’t like her when she first comes to this house. Her mother uses the sharp eyes to look at her. That sharp eyes are really scary. She always wants to become closely with her big mother, but her big mother always make the distance from her even though so many years. When she hears her big mother talking about her like that, she doesn’t feel mad at her because she feels pity for her.

“Little mistress, master calls you.” The maid suddenly calls Yuri.

Her big mother turns around and sees Yuri is already there, on the stairs and look at her.

“Come home now.” Her big mother yells on the phone and turns it off. She doesn’t care that Yuri already hears them and comes toward the kitchen. Yuri follows her behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa, are you home?” Hyoyeon enters the living room.

“Oppa, oppa!” She runs to hid room on the second floor.

“He is not come home yet. The laundry is already here, and that prove oppa is not come home yet.” She looks around his room.

She runs down stair to look for something to eat, but there is nothing. She decides to cook noodle, so she boils the water. After that she comes to his room and collects all his dirty clothes to wash them.

“They smell so bad. Oppa always live organize and clean, why he has so many dirty clothes today?” Hyoyeon complains. “This is the first time and last time I do this for you.” She puts his clothes on the wash-machine. And waits for the water to put them on.

At that time her bell door rings. She is putting his clothes on the machine, so she wants to put all of them on the machine, and comes to open the door. But the bell keeps ringing, so that makes her so mad.

“I am coming. Don’t push my bell. Do you want to break my bell?” She opens the bell machine to see who it is, but that person bows to his bags like he wants to get something from his bag.

“Who is this?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am the one who rent the room in your house.” The boy said.

“Oh araso. Let me open the door to let you in.” Hyoyeon said as she opens the door through the machine.

At that time, the water is boiling from kitchen stove. She runs to turn it off and then pour in her noodle bow.

“Annyeong haseyo.” The boy said from the living room.

“Annyeong haseyo. I am making something in the kitchen, so you can sit on the living room.” Hyoyeon said from the kitchen.

“Ne.” The boy said.

 “Do you new here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne, I am just coming from America.” The boy said.

“Oh my father works on America too.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne.” The boy said.

“How can you know that we rent the room?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I search on the internet and I already talk to your brother.” The boy said.

“Do you meet my brother?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Not yet. We just talk through the phone.” The boy said.

“Do we meet before?” Hyoyeon suddenly asks.

“Ne?” the boy asks.

“Your voice is so similar to me. I think I heard your voice before.” Hyoyeon said.

“Me too. I think heard your voice somewhere.” The boy said.

Suddenly Hyoyeon and the boy startle and Hyoyeon run from the kitchen.

“Is that …” Hyoyeon and the boy said with surprise.

“YOU” they yell.

------------------------------------------------

Do you think who the boy is?

Thanks for read and comments my story. Thanks for subscriber <3