Taeyeon, Wooyoung, Yoona, and Taecyeon

Chocolate Love

“Annyeong.” Yoona waves her hand to other people inside the classroom.

“You look happy today.” Yuri said.

“Uhm, I am so happy today, right Taeyeon?” Yoona turns her head to Taeyeon, who look really sad.

“Huh? What did you say?” Taeyeon asks.

“Do I look happy today?” Yoona smiles at her.

“Ne.” Taeyeon said and go to her seat. Taeyeon’s seat is near Wooyoung’s seat, so Yoona doesn’t like it.

“Taeyeon, can do you for me a favor?” Yoona asks.

“Uhm. What do you want?” Taeyeon asks.

“I want to sit on your seat. I want to sit next to my fiancé.” Yoona smiles at her.

When everyone hears Yoona said about her fiancé, everyone start to look at her with shock.

“What did she just saying?” Sooyoung asks.

“Did you say something about fiancé?” Yuri asks.

“I hear that too.” Sungmin said.

Everyone starts to ask each other about what they just hear. Suddenly Yoona claps her head to get the attention from other.

“I want to announce one surprise new for everyone.” The people feel curious, and look at her. “Last night, my mother said I already have the fiancé.”

“Mwo? What did she just saying?” Yuri asks.

“She has fiancé. Don’t you hear it?” Seohyun said, and that makes Yuri like she is really dump on front of Yonghwa, who stand beside Seohyun.

“I know. I am asking because I feel so surprise.” Yuri said.

“Can you be quiet for her to announce?” Yonghwa said. When she hears that word comes from Yonghwa’s mouth that is embarrassing her, so she is quiet.

“Can you guess my fiancé is who?” Yoona asks.

“Just tell us. Don’t make us so curious?” Sooyoung yells from her seat.

Taeyeon doesn’t want to hear it, so she wants to get out the class before Yoona says that name. When Taeyeon walk pass Yoona, Yoona suddenly grasps Taeyeon’s hand.

“Don’t you want to know who my fiancé is?” Yoona asks with devil eyes.

“Yoona, you need to stop it now.” Wooyoung said.

“Why? Are you afraid that they will know you are my fiancé?” Yoona said. “Opp! Mian, I already tell them.” Yoona covers .

Other is shocking, and they look at Wooyoung. Wooyoung is glaring at Yoona, but he can’t do anything to her. He stands up and walks out the class. Taeyeon’s feet want to follow him, but Yoona pushes Taeyeon into her seat.

“That is your new seat from now.” Yoona said and get out the class to find Wooyoung.

Other girls and boys just stand at their seat and don’t know what to say when Yoona announce her new. Instead shocking about Yoona’s marriage, they are feeling something weird between Yoona, Taeyeon, and Wooyoung.

At that time, Tiffany and Jessica are coming.

“Annyeong girls.” Tiffany and Jessica said. Other girls look at them with weird eyes. Jessica thought she won’t live well if she sees them, but this is opposite. Everyone seems like don’t have anything happen.

“What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me with those eyes?” Tiffany said.

“Don’t you know that Yoona and Wooyoung will marry each other?” Sunny asks.

“Mwo? Yoona and who will marry?” Jessica asks.

“Woo...” When Sunny tries to say that is Wooyoung that Tiffany covers Sunny’s mouth by her hands.

“Why are you covering ?” Seohyun asks. At that time, Taeyeon can’t stand when everyone is talking about the name that she is trying to forget. She stands up and walks outside.

“See what you just did?” Tiffany said.

“What? I didn’t do anything.” Seohyun said.

“Not you. I mean Sunny.” Tiffany frowns.

“What did she do? She just wants to explain for Jessica.” Sooyoung said.

“But not front of Taeyeon.” Tiffany said and then runs after Taeyeon.

“What did she mean?” Yuri asks, but no one knows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wooyoung.” Yoona is calling Wooyoung from behind, but Wooyoung keep walking until Yoona runs on front of him.

“What do you want now?” Wooyoung screams at her face.

“Do you hate me that much?” Yoona asks.

“I never hate you, but I don’t know why are you doing this?” Wooyoung said.

“Don’t you know why?” Wooyoung looks at her. “All the stuff I do right now because I like you.” Yoona said.

“But you need to know, when you like someone, you need to know if that person like you back or not. I always want you to be my friend, my best friend. I always think like that when we were little.” Wooyoung said.

“I don’t want to be your friend, and I want to be more than that.” Yoona said.

“Love can’t force. You need to accept and don’t force anyone to do whatever you want.” Wooyoung said.

“What if the person who marries you is Taeyeon? What do you think about that?” Yoona said.

At that time, Taeyeon is walking toward them. She doesn’t know that they are there. When she sees them, she hides behind the wall immediately. She doesn’t want to them to see her, and she decides to walk back, but she accidentally hears her name from their conversation. Although she tells herself don’t hide here and hear their conversation, but her legs doesn’t want to move.

“I don’t know.” Wooyoung said.

“You don’t know or you don’t want to let me know.” Yoona said.

“This is problem between us. I don’t want to pull her into this problem.” Wooyoung said.

“You don’t want her to feel painful because of this, but why you never think that for me?” Yoona said.

“I did. That’s why I don’t accept this marriage.” Wooyoung said. “I don’t want our relationship will be more complex, and I don’t want to repent in the future.”

“That is just what you thinking. You always are selfish like this when you were little. I remembered the first time I met you. You always play with me, and take care of me. But everything changes when you meet Taeyeon; you throw me aside, and play with her. Do you know that I really repent whenever I thought the moment I introduce you to Taeyeon? I just want Taeyeon to feel happy for me when I finally find someone that I can love and trust. I hope that you never know Taeyeon, and always stay by my side.” Yoona said as her tears run down.

“Mianhe. I think I can’t do what you hope.” Wooyoung said as he walks away.

Taeyeon listen all what they saying and she feels guilty and she don’t know how she will face to Yoona whenever they meet each other. Yoona must really hate Taeyeon, it is what she thinking. Nobody knows that there is one more person who listen their conversation, which is Taecyeon. His eyes open widely and can’t believe what he hearing. He never thinks Yoona’s fiancé is Wooyoung, and they also talk about Taeyeon on their conversation. This problem makes all of them very tired, and don’t know how to act when they meet each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Today, we will elect the president of the class. This is new quarter, so we also need the new president.” Mss. Kim said.

“We don’t need it. Taeyeon always be president in this class so many years, so this place should be hers.” Seohyun said.

“Yep, no one can manage well this class like Taeyeon, so we don’t need to change the president.” Yuri said.

“You guys don’t want, but we want.” Eunhyuk said toward the girls. They glare at him. “We need to change the president.”

“Don’t stand up if Mss. Kim doesn’t call you.” Hyoyeon hits Eunhyuk’s shoulder by the big stick.

“Yahh” Eunhyuk screams.

“Guys, be quiet. Some people want to change, but some don’t. I think we need to vote about that. What do you guys thinking?” Mss. Kim said.

“Okay, I don’t think that they can win.” Sooyoung said.

“Who do you want to compete with Taeyeon?” Mss. Kim asks Eunhyuk.

“I don’t want that place, but I don’t want them to have it, so we need to choose someone to replace them.” Eunhyuk said to the boys.

“Taeyeon is perfect girl, no one can compete with her.” Sungmin said.

“Don’t talk out like that. There must be someone among us for that place.” Eunhyuk said.

“How about Wooyoung?” Minho suddenly said.

“Yep.” Donghae said. “He also receives the ward from “Yellow Bell”, so he is the best one to compete with her.”

“We have candidate.” Eunhyuk yells loudly. All the girls look at them.

“It’s Wooyoung. He is the one that we choose.” Yonghwa said as he points to Wooyoung, who look so contemplative.

Mss. Kim looks at Wooyoung, but he seems like he enjoy the outside than inside the class. Mss. Kim is calling him, but he doesn’t respond, and keep looking outside. Mss. Kim walks to his desk and hit hardy on his desk. Wooyoung startles and look at her.

“What’s wrong with you today? How can you be the president of this class like that?” Mss. Kim said.

“Who? Me?” Wooyoung points to himself.

“Who do you think I am talking to now? They boys want you to be president of this class.” Mss. Kim said. Wooyoung turns around and look to the boys.

“Do you guy vote for me? I don’t want to do it.” Wooyoung said.

“That is not only your business. That is our business, and you have to be.” Yonghwa said.

“Why? Why don’t you guys do it?” Wooyoung asks.

“If I am smart like you that I will do, but I am not like that.” Eunhyuk said.

“We won’t have the peaceful life in this school, if the girls have total power.” Minho said.

“We need someone to compete with them, and you are the perfect one Wooyoung ah.” Sungmin said.

“If you don’t want so don’t do it. Don’t force him to do whatever you want.” Yuri said.

“That is good for us if you don’t do it.” Hyoyeon said.

“But if you accept this, which is not sure that you will win.” Sooyoung said.

“Hurry up. Do you guys discuss done? Mss. Kim said.

“Done, done. Wooyoung will do it.” Eunhyuk said.

“But I am…” Wooyoung halts.

“No more but. You have to do it.” Donghae said.

“So let see who will vote for whom.” Mss. Kim claps her hands. She writes Taeyeon and Wooyoung’s name on the board.

“Our class has 9 girls and 6 boys, but Taeyeon and Wooyoung can’t join this because they are candidates. Totally we will have 13 people on this vote, and we will have two contests. One for voting and one for score from the test of this quarter. The president must to be smart and manage well for this class, so let’s start.” Mss. Kim said.

“This is the small white paper, and you guys will write the candidate’s name that you like.” Seohyun said as she passes out the paper.

“Why don’t we rise our hand to vote? That will be faster.” Minho said.

“Some people don’t want the other people to know that they are voting to that person.” Seohyun said as she looks to Yoona.

“This has nothing for secret. This is so annoying.” Eunhyuk said.

“Just do what she says. Why are you talking too much? Did your mom born your mouth first?” Hyoyeon said.

“Yahh.” Eunhyuk screams.

“Oh please stop it.” Mss. Kim said.

“But she starts first.” Eunhyuk said.

“If you don’t talk too much, will I say that?” Hyoyeon said.

“If you talk one more time, you two will stand outside the door immediately.” Mss. Kim said. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon glare each other.

They are being quiet and write the name that they want to vote. After that they put into the big box as Mss. Kim going to every desk to collect.

“So let’s see who win this contest.” Mss. Kim as she pours all the paper out and count each one.

“Taeyeon must win this one because the girls have much more in this class.” Seohyun said.

“Yep, that’s right.” Sunny said.

As Mss. Kim counts one paper, she will make a line next to candidate’s name. When Mss. Kim make the sixth line on both name, both of their vote is equal now, just only have one more vote. Everyone starts to feel nervous. They slowly swallow their saliva and look at Mss. Kim, who is opening the last vote. Mss. Kim’s eyes opens widely and look at the last vote. She is really shock with what she is seeingon the last vote, and she doesn’t know what to say. She just smiles and looks at the students with widely eyes.

--------------------------------------------------