Yoona's marriage

Chocolate Love

“It is already evening; do you guys want to go home now? Your parents must really worry for you guys.” Taeyeon said.

“We need to eat before going home.” Sunny said.

“Yoona always is the person who cooks for us, but she isn’t here now.” Seohyun said.

“Why don’t we go outside to eat?” Hyoyeon asks.

“If you want.” Taeyeon said. Everyone nod their head, so they are going to small restaurant near the school, where is Boa’s restaurant.

“Unnie, can you make something for us?” Sunny yells loudly from the door.

“Woo you guys look so tired. Come here, sit down and I am going to get some water.” Boa said as she runs into the kitchen.

They all gather the big table in the corner of the restaurant waiting for their food.

“This small restaurant looks nice, and warm.” Minho said.

“This is the restaurant, where we always eat after school.” Sunny said.

“The foods from this restaurant are really good. You guys can choose whatever you guys want.” Yuri said.

“Do you pay for this meal?” Yonghwa asks.

“If you want.” Yuri said with the sweet smile. Yonghwa just smile awkward back and turn to Seohyun’s side. Seohyun seem like she doesn’t care but she always look at Yonghwa when he is eating.

All of them seem really tired, and hungry, so they eat really fast. The members get the food for each other, and that make the boys jealous.

“Why don’t you get something for me?” Siwon talks to Sooyoung.

“Oh.” Sooyoung gets the food for Siwon. The boys and girls look at them and giggle.

“Yahh this is not what are you guys thinking?” Sooyoung’s face turns red. “I get food because he is my friend.”

“Just a friend.” Siwon looks at Sooyoung.

“Of course. Just friend.” Sooyoung said and that makes Siwon look really sad.

At that time, T.O.P oppa and his new girlfriend come inside the restaurant.

“Seunng Hyun oppa.” Hyoyeon yells loudly. The people turn to see him with happy face especially Sooyoung. But when she sees the girl standing next to him, her face look sad. T.O.P is Sooyoung’s first love, and she only loves him. She always follow him when she was a little, and always looks at him from far away, but T.O.P didn’t know instead T.O.P that Siwon is only who knowing everything because he always is the person who standing behind Sooyoung and look at her with sadness.

“Why are all you guys gather here?” T.O.P asks.

“Yoona is busy, and she can’t food for us, so we run to here and call Boa unnie making food for us instead Yoona.” Sunny said.

“Why are you doing here? You didn’t come home two days; umma is really worried about you.” Siwon said.

“Tell her don’t need to worry about me. I will come home when I am done with my babe.” T.O.P looks at the girl and kisses her on front of other.

“Is she your new girlfriend.” Sooyoung asks.

“Ne. Long time no see my baby. You look taller too.” T.O.P pinches Sooyoung’s cheek like she always does when he saw her.

“Don’t pinch my cheek. I am not the baby anymore, and I am not your baby.” Sooyoung said as she stand up and get out the restaurant. Siwon glares at T.O.P and runs after Sooyoung.

“Did I say anything wrong?” T.O.P said like he doesn’t understand anything.

“Yep, you are wrong from the beginning, oppa.” Yuri said.

“That is why always advice you guys don’t love anyone.” Tiffany whispers to other girls.

“Can we eat with you guys?” T.O.P asks.

“We are full now, so we need to go.” Taeyeon said as she stand up and walk away. Other girls see that, so they stand up and walk with Taeyeon.

“Mianhe hyung. You can sit here, but we need to go.” Sungmin said as the boys stand up and run after the girl to the front door.

On the front door, they girls wait for the taxi.

“You guys don’t need to go with us anymore. You can go home now.” Taeyeon said.

“We can see off you guys to your home.” Yonghwa said.

“Don’t need. You guys can go.” Tiffany said.

“I have a car, so I can take some of you to your home if we have the same way.” Minho said.

“Do you live near Gangman-gu?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne, do you live in there? I can take you.” Minho said.

“Aniyo, Seohyun live there, so can you take her to her home?” Sunny asks.

“Oh I can drive her to her home.” Minho said.

“Aniyo, I can go by myself.” Seohyun said.

“Hyun this is late now. You need someone beside to go home at this time.” Hyoyeon said. Seohyun doesn’t anything and that makes Yonghwa really mad. He wants to go home with Seohyun but their ways are opposite to each other.

“Yonghwa, where is your house? I can take you home.” Yuri asks.

“Thanks but I can go by myself.” Yonghwa said as he walks away.

“What’s wrong with him?” Eunhyuk asks.

“He is jealous, don’t you see it?” Donghae whispers to Eunhyuk.

“But to whom?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Find out by yourself.” Donghae and walk to Sungmin.

“Yahh don’t talk a half like that. That makes me really curious.” Eunhyuk yells.

“What curious?” Hyoyeon asks from behind Eunhyuk.

“Not your business.” Eunhyuk said and walk away.

“Mwo? Monkey !” Hyoyeon yells loudly.

“Mwo? What did you say?” Eunhyuk turns around.

“I say that you are monkey .” She said as she runs to the taxi, and sticks her tongue out.

Minho drives Seohyun home, and Donghae, Sungmin, Sunny go in the same taxi. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Wooyoung go in same taxi, and Yuri, Siwon, and Sooyoung go in the same taxi. Yonghwa goes by himself, and Eunhyuk also goes by himself.

-------------------------------------------------

“You look like you really like to read book.” Minho asks Seohyun.

“Ne, I really like to read book.” Seohyun said.

“Do you like to play sport?” Minho asks.

“Aniyo, I am not good with that.” Seohyun asks.

Then they are quite awhile, and Minho continues to ask because the atmosphere is so awkward.

“Do you do anything besides reading book?” Minho asks.

“Why are you asking so much?” Seohyun asks.

“Oh I just want to understand more about you.” Minho smiles, but Seohyun looks at him with serious face.

“There is nothing for you to understand me.” Seohyun said. “There is my house, you can top here.”

Minho stops his car on front of the big tree. Seohyun gets out the car, and said.

“Thanks for driving me home.” Seohyun said as she walks to her house. Minho just looks behind her and smile.

“This girl makes me so curious, and I want to find more about her.” He said as his car runs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyoyeon did Taecyeon oppa call you?” Tiffany asks.

“Aniyo, this is so late but he didn’t call me yet.” Hyoyeon said.

“Maybe he is already at home and waits for you.” Taeyeon said.

“I hope so.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mr. Driver, can you stop over there?” Wooyoung suddenly said. The driver nods.

“Is your home here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne, my home is inside this small lane.” Wooyoung said as he takes his wallet and pay for the girl too.

The taxi starts to run, and Hyoyeon looks at Taeyeon and Tiffany with curious face.

“Is that lane is Yoona’s home?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Why don’t we come to see Yoona? Her action in this morning makes me so worry.” Tiffany said.

“Okay. Can you stop here, Mr. Driver?” Taeyeon said as the taxi stop and all of them get out the car.

All of them follow Wooyoung from behind, but he doesn’t know. They all stop when they see Wooyoung goes inside Yoona’s house.

“Did my eyes see wrong?” Hyoyeon asks.

“That is Yoona’s house right?” Tiffany asks.

“Why is he turning to her house?” Hyoyeon asks. Taeyeon still silent and didn’t say anything. They keep walking on front of Yoona’s house. They see Wooyoung stand out the door like he is listening to something. They walk closely to him.

“Wooyoung is your childhood friend. His mother and I want both of you will marry to each other.” Yoona’s mother said. Yoona already see Wooyoung from the door, but she pretends like she saw nothing.

“Why aren’t you saying anything to me?” Yoona asks.

“I think this maybe is really shock to you and Wooyoung.” Her mother said.

“Yeap, this is really shock to me. What did you say? Marriage?” Wooyoung said.

“Wooyoung ah.” Yoona said.

“I really don’t know what both of you talking about are.” Wooyoung said as Tiffany sneezes. Wooyoung turns around and see Tiffany and Hyoyeon cover their because of shocking, but Taeyeon just look at him.

“Who is that?” Yoona’s mother runs to the front door and see Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon.

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma.” Three of them bow their head.

“Oh you want to meet Yoona.” Yoona’s mother said as all of them come inside and sit with Yoona on the couch.

“This morning, Yoona suddenly runs outside, so we are afraid that something happen and really worry about her. So we come here to visit her, and check is she okay. Is that right, Taeyeon?” Tiffany shakes Taeyeon’s hand, but seem like she is out of her mind.

“I am okay. I don’t know why I act to you this morning Taeyeon ah. Mianhe.” Yoona talks to Taeyeon, but she doesn’t answer her.

“What’s wrong with her?” Yoona’s mother asks, but Tiffany and Hyoyeon just smile and shake Taeyeon’s hand.

“Taeyeon ah, what’s wrong with you? Why don’t you say anything?” Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon slowly get her soul back.

“Huh? What did you say?” Taeyeon asks.

“Did you feel tired?” Wooyoung asks.

“I am okay.” Taeyeon said but Wooyoung is still worry for her and that makes Yoona feeling jealous. She decides to talk about the weeding her and Wooyoung on front of Taeyeon, and she thinks that maybe will make Wooyoung and Taeyeon can’t be together even they like each other like when they are little.

“Umma you said that I and Wooyoung have the marriage settlement. Can you talk more specific about that?” Yoona said. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany starts to look at Yoona’s mother to see what will she talking about that, but Wooyoung doesn’t want Taeyeon hear about that.

“This is already late, why don’t you guys go home?” Wooyoung asks.

“Why? They are my friend and they have the right to here about this marriage with us.” Yoona said.

“Yeap, I really want to know what marriage between you guys. If you know mind ahjumma, can we hear about that?” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh I don’t mind. Yoona and Wooyoung know each other when they were a little kid. I think Taeyeon is the one too.” Yoona’s mother said.

“Taeyeon is the one of them too?” Tiffany asks.

“Ne, when Yoona’s fourth birthday, she invites just only Wooyoung and Taeyeon to her party, and introduce Wooyoung to Taeyeon. Wooyoung’s mother and I were best friend when we were in high school, and we also want to be ally of marriage with each other. We also ask you guys and you guys already accept this marriage.” Yoona’s mother said.

“When? How can I don’t know?” Wooyoung said.

“This is when you are…” When Yoona’s mother said, Taeyeon feel like her tears staring to fall down, but she doesn’t want anyone to see them, so she stand ups, bow her head to Yoona’s mother and walk toward the door.

“I don’t know about this.” Wooyoung pulls Taeyeon’s arm and said.

“This is none of my business, so you don’t need to talk to me.” Taeyeon said but she doesn’t look to Wooyoung’s face. She pulls her arm off from Wooyoung’s hand and walk out the door. Hyoyeon and Tiffany see Taeyeon already go so they bow their head to Yoona’s mother and runs behind Taeyeon.

“Umma! Can you continue to talk about that?” Yoona said. She wants Wooyoung need to hear every word from her mother’s mouth, so he won’t ever forget about that.

“I don’t want to hear anything about that. I am really tired now.” Wooyoung cover his face by his hand and walk toward the stair, but Yoona pulls his shirt.

“You need to hear about this because this is plan for our future.” Yoona said.

“That is not my future.” Wooyoung push her hand away and continue to walk up the stair.

Yoona is mad because Wooyoung seem like he doesn’t like about this marriage, but she is really happy when Taeyeon hear all about their marriage, and she can’t break them apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“Taeyeon! Get in the taxi! You can’t walk to your home like that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Taeyeon ah, this is so late for you to get home by yourself.” Tiffany said, but Taeyeon doesn’t answer back anything. She just continue to walk and walk. Hyoyeon and Tiffany sit inside the taxi and follow her because they leave her at this time.

“What’s wrong with her?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She seems like she is really sad, and disappoint.” Tiffany said.

“I never have seen Taeyeon like this before.” Hyoyeon said.

“She is like this when she heard about Yoona’s marriage.” Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon and Tiffany continue to talk until they know that they don’t see Taeyeon on front of them. They start to panic.

“Where is she?” Tiffany said.

“I just see her walking a moment ago.” Hyoyeon said.

They get out the taxi and searching Taeyeon. While they are searching that Hyoyeon’s phone ringing, that is Taeyeon.

“Yoboseyo.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is me Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said.

“I know. Where are you now? Do you know you scare us to death?” Hyoyeon yells on the phone.

“Minanhe. I already get the taxi and go home. You guys don’t need to worry for me, and go home soon.” Taeyeon said.

“Is that Taeyeon?” Tiffany asks. Hyoyeon nods, so she pulls the phone from Hyoyeon’s hand and yells on the phone, but Taeyeon is already hanging up.

“What is she saying?” Tiffany asks.

“She said she already go home, so call us to tell us need to go home too.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mwo? She already goes home? What the…..” Tiffany said.

“Let call the taxi. We need to go home too. I am so worry for Taecyeon oppa. I don’t know how to talk with him about Yoona’s marriage.” Hyoyeon waves for the taxi.

“You need to talk good with him, comfort him. Don’t fight with him araso?” Tiffany said.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said.

------------------------------------------------------
When Taeyeon comes home, her parents already go to bed. She silently opens the door and get into her room. She turns on the lamp, and her tears start to fall down. This time, she lets her tears falling down naturally. She doesn’t want to hold them anymore. If she lets this sorrow going right now, she won’t feel hurt after that. She takes out her wallet, under her parents’ picture is Wooyoung and her picture, she slowly take it out.

“I never thought that I will meet you again like this.” Taeyeon said.

“I know I have no right to like you but I still like you anyway. Why did the god let us meet like this? I can’t hurt Yoona because she likes you so much. I can see that when we were little and you also like her too. I think to need to be more strength and control my feeling when I meet you, and also I need to forget you because we won’t have the happy ending if I still like you.” She puts back the picture into her wallet and goes to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa, where are you?” Hyoyeon yells loudly when she goes inside her house.

“Are you at home now?” Hyoyeon yells again. She keeps calling Taecyeon until she saw him sit in the garden.

“Why are you still here at this time?” Hyoyeon asks. Taecyeon doesn’t answer and doesn’t look at her. He hides his face but Hyoyeon pulls his face toward her.

“Are you crying oppa?” Hyoyeon said. “Why are you crying?”

“Nothing. You don’t need to worry.” Taecyeon sweeps his tears away.

“Don’t lie to me. Is there anything happen?” Hyoyeon asks. “Or do you know that Yoona have…?” Suddenly Taecyeon looks up Hyoyeon face.

“Yoona has what?”

“You don’t know.” Hyoyeon asks. Taecyeon shakes his head. “I think that is good if you don’t know.”

“Hyo! Tell me. Yoona has what?” Taecyeon grasps Hyoyeon’s hand.

“It is hurt oppa.” Hyoyeon yells.

“Hurry. Tell me Yoona has what?” Taecyeon yells at her. Hyoyeon confuses that she will tell him or not, but she thinks that he have right to know and prepare for this.

“She has the marriage with who is son of her mother’s best friend.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mwo? How did you know?” Taecyeon asks.

“Her mother told me when I visit Yoona.” Hyoyeon said. Taecyeon be silent for a moment then he suddenly laughs.

“Hahahaha I know why is she rejecting me now?” Taecyeon said as he walks into the house.

“Mwo? Did she already reject him or did I hear wrong?” Hyoyeon asks herself, and runs after Taecyeon into the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On Monday, Jessica comes Tiffany’s house and wait for her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, imo” Jessica said to Tiffany’s mother.

“Oh Sica ah, why you didn’t come to my house on Saturday?” Tiffany’s mother asks.

“Mianhe imo, I am busy to do something.” Jessica said.

“It’s ok. I just want to know so I ask. You don’t need to worry.” Tiffany’s mother lead Jessica into the living room.

“Who is this? Umma?” Tiffany yells loudly from the kitchen.

“Oh that is…” Tiffany’s mother wants to say that is Sica, but Jessica says that let her come to see Tiffany in the kitchen. Jessica walks toward the kitchen, and don’t make any noise, so Tiffany continues to eat and doesn’t know that someone is behind her.

“Tiffany ah.” Jessica suddenly calls loudly and that makes Tiffany jumping up. Tiffany looks back and sees that is Jessica, so she immediately hugs Jessica.

“Yahh, where have you been? Do you know that we are so worry about you? You need to call us if you go somewhere.” Tiffany yells at Jessica, and she also hit her.

“Yahh, this is hurt. I know that you guys are worry about me, so I come back now.” Jessica smiles.

“Don’t smile with me. The girls won’t let you going easy this time. Do you know that we search the entire city to find you? Everyone is really tired to find you.” Tiffany said.

“Mianhe. When I come back, I am also afraid them too. I don’t know what they will do to me.” Jessica said with worried voice.

“Do you know the word ‘scare’? If you know that you won’t go and don’t say anything to other. You didn’t call home, or send message, or email to other. I won’t protect you this time.” Tiffany shakes her head and go to up stair to change her uniform. Jessica runs behind her, and begging her to talk something good for her when they are meeting the girls.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On the way lead to the school’s gate…….

“Taeyeon ah.” Yoona yells loudly when she sees Taeyeon on front of her. She waves her hand to Taeyeon, and Wooyoung walks beside her. Taeyeon looks up to see who is this, and she sees Wooyoung and Yoona walking to the school together. She wants to elude them, but it isn’t good if Yoona already saw her. So she decides to walk toward them with happy face.

“Oh Yoona ah.” Taeyeon smiles to them, but that smile is really awkward.

“You don’t feel good? You look so pale.” Wooyoung said. When Yoona sees that, she feels uncomfortable.

“Do you need to go to the clinic?” Yoona asks.

“I am fine.” Taeyeon said and then looks other way. She sees Taecyeon walking toward them, but he seems sad today. He keeps looking on the ground and walking. She wonders why Hyoyeon isn’t walking with him.

“Taecyeon oppa!” Taeyeon yells. Yoona becomes darker when she hears Taeyeon is calling Taecyeon. She also feels uncomfortable with that. Taecyeon looks up and see Taeyeon, so he smiles at her. But when he sees Yoona standing beside Taeyeon, his smiles disappear, and walking into the gate and doesn’t say anything word to them.

“What’s wrong with him?” Taeyeon asks Yoona.

“How can I know?” Yoona said and then pulls Taeyeon and Wooyoung into the class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you will like this story. Please comment your idea to let you know how you like my story so far. Tks <3