Link & Love : 19 "Letter"

Link & Love

MIYA'S NOTE: I'm so sorry for the late update. Anyways, this chapter is a bit short because it just serves as a transition chapter. I'm sorry for this crappy chapter but I promise that the next chapter would be long and not so crappy anymore.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"The winners of our activity are Taeyeon & Sooyoung,  Myungsoo & Sungjong, and Yoseob & Jieun! Congratulations! The prize will be a special dinner and a trip to the spa tonight." Mr. Choi announced.

 

 

Oh! So the prize is not really the kind that I'd die for. Night time came and we all ate separately with Yoseob and Jieun since their dinner was special. They had all those delicious food! Okay, now I'm a bit envious of them. But anyways, I'm happy. I made Junhyung open up to me. It feels great to know something about him that others don't know. After eating our dinner, the students, except for the winners, went to their respective rooms and slept.

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

 

"This will be our last day today. We will have 2 more activities before we set off back to Seoul. Our second to the last activity is called The Anonymous Letter. You will now have the chance to say what you want to say to a specific person through a letter. You can write to anyone. If you don't want him or her to know that its from you, you may not put your name there but be sure to write the name of the person you want to give your letter to. You can only write one letter for one person. I will give you two hours to write your letters and after that, you should drop them at the box and I will deliver them one by one." Mr. Kwon explained.

 

 

The teachers gave out papers and envelopes and the students started writing. I got a paper and envelope. "I wonder who I should write to." I thought to myself. I look around and everyone was busy writing. I saw Yoseob and Doojoon, together with Junhyung, writing their letters seriously. "Woah! They all took this seriously." I said.

 

 

"Of course. You should write seriously too." Jieun said, then she started writing her letter. I looked at my paper and started writing too.

 

 

I decided to write a letter to that person. I wrote a letter to someone who I wanted to talk since I was a kid. I poured out my heart in writing the letter. I've let out all my emotions through that one letter. After writing all the things I want to say, I folded the paper and put it in the envelope. I wrote the address but I did not write my name. Few minutes passed and everyone is done.

 

 

The teachers gathered and Mr. Kwon announced something. "So our last activity is just an easy and fun one. We will play a game called Pass The Message. 10 members per group. So, I guess we all know the mechanics of the game so we will start inmmediately. First players, come to the front. I'll tell you the message. Last players, if you already know the message, go in front and yell the answer." Mr. Kwon instructed.

 

 

 

The students lined up according to their groups and the first players all proceeded to the front. Our group consists of Doojoon who is the first player, followed by Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoseob, Jieun, Myungsoo, Sungjong, Minjun, Junhyung and I am the last player. Mr. Choi blew the whistle and the first players quickly ran to the second players.

 

 

Everyone was hyper and at the same time nervous. Competitiveness was at the hghest peak. The message was now passed to Jieun by Yoseob. At first, he was hesitant to whisper into Jieun's ear but he earned a lot of yells and so he had no choice but to do it. Jieun quickly passed the message to Myungsoo. In no time, the message was passed by Minjun to Junhyung and he turned to me to whisper. I listened to him as he said the words. I got the message and I turned to look at the other groups. They were still passing the message. I quickly ran in front and Mr. Kwon told me to shout the answer and so I did.

 

 

"I LIKE YOU!" I shouted. Then everyone stopped and looked at me with confused face.

 

 

"What was that? Are you confessing to someone?" Mr. Kwon asked.

 

 

'No! That was the answer!" I said.

 

 

"No. The answer is actually, 'I enjoyed the trip. Thank you very much. I will do my best to improve myself and be a good student.'" Mr. Kwon said.

 

 

But that was what Junhyung said to me.

 

 

"I like you."

 

 

Did he mean that.....

 

 

 

HE LIKES ME?!