Our first meeting?

Story like a fairytale

Seohyun's POV:

I was still deep in my thoughts when I feel someone hit me on my back.. I got a shock and turn around to see Tiffany with her eyesmile wave at me.. I Could see her move but not hear anything.. Then she makes some moves with ehr hands and I finally new it was because of the music in my ears.. I take the earphones out:

Seohyun: Sorry Unnie..

Tifanny: I called you for the last 5 minutes.. Next time I will just let you walk deep in your thoughts and let you walk past the school..

Seohyun: School?

I look confused at ehr and she points at the gate... I hit my head to stop daydream so much when I walk..

Filled with embarrassment I walk with Tiffany inside the school and we both walk to our classroom..
We both sits down and then I take my books out. The teacher walks inside and our lesson begins..

Of all people Tiffany is my bestfriend we have known each other since we were children and been together for so long I can remember. She is a really nice girl who protects me if I was sad or had a bad day.. The only person who never left me and always stayed together with me... I love her like a sister..
When Tiffany got the news that my father died I was 9 years old... Tiffany and everybody around me belived that we were a happy family when my father remarried.. And the truth is we were until my stemother showed her real side whe  my father died...
Tiffany wanted to help me when I told ehr about how my stepmother and stepsister treated me in my own home.. But Tiffany looks like a girl who got no problems but she have a big family to support and they had no room to me so I could live with them.. But just that I knew she was by my side meant alot to me...

One more time I was still deep in my thoughts and remember about Tiffany and our days together until I feel somethin light on my hand.. I shake my head and finds a litlle rolled paper laid on my desk.. I look around in the classroom and see Tiffany whisper something.. She points at the paper on my desk. I opens it and read it in my head..

"Seohyun.. Wanna go to karaoke after schoo?"

Tiff...


why not? Mi sook ah would not be home tonight so I had no plans.. I nodd to Tiffany and whisper "yes" ....
she laugh and make a OK sign with her fingers.. Then the teacher hit her on the head and tells us to concentreate.. We both smile and jokes around with it...
After school ends we both head of to the city and to the karaoke place to sing..

We finally arrived and Tiffany book a room for us.. We goes inside and ask for some drinks and have out own party.. We both have really mouch fun and I love being together with Tiffany.. Then Tiffany's part is over and it's my turn to sing..
Slowly I walk up to the little stage and the song starts..

I choose the song called: We were in love - Tara ft Davichi 

 

uri saranghaetjana jebal nal ullijima ojik naegen no hanappunya
nuneul gamado boyeo gwireul magadeo deullyeo
 jebal nal ttonagajima

 eoduwotdeon nae sarme bichi dweojun saram, neomuna seojunghan saram
 haru jinago, tto jinado, deo geuriwojyeo, I norael haneun jigeumdeo

uri saranghaetjana jebal nal ullijima ojik naegen no hanappunya
 nuneul gamado boyeo~ gwireul magadeo deullyeo~
 jebal nal ttonagajima~

 doraolgoet gataseo,, dasi eoljji mollaseo,, eoneuldo neoreul
Gidaryeo
 neoneun moreuji,, neon moreuji,, apahaneun nal I norael haneun
Jigeumdeo

 uri saranghaetjana~jebal nal ullijima nal ddugo tteonagajima~
 nuneul gamado boyeo~ gwireul magadeo deullyeo~
 jebal nal ttonagajima~
RAP
sessangwa neo deuljunge taekharamyeon hana nae jeonbul ppaesadeo
Neoramutneunyeon nan joha najina bamina saranghae nang mongmareun ja neol
Ijen itja ireon naui gatjanheun dajimi tto dasi nareul ullyeo deullyeo
 noege baraneungeon ojik neoya neo eobsin amugeotdeo halseu omneun
Naya I norael deureumyeon jebal neo deorawa deorawa

 saranghamyeon halsurok~ jeomjeom yawieoman ga~ ojik naegen neo
Hanappunya~
uri saranghaetjana~ jebal nal ullijima~ nal ddugo tteonagajima~

2nd Rap
 yeah uh, uh, gyeolgeuk neon doraseo naneun tto magaseo jajonsim
Da beorigeo michincheo neol ttaraseo gaseumi doeryeo nareul dageuchigeo
Malhasseo
Sesanghae hanappunin neol irchineun mallaesseo naneun tto eutneuncheo
Geunyang meoljjeonghanchok noege beuruneun majimak nauie I norae

jebal nal ttonagajima

When the song end I open my eyes and sees Tiffany with wet eyes.. She clap her hands together and I get's shy and walks down the little stage. Then I see someone in the door.. A unknown Young man standing in the door with a scarf on his face so we can hardly see his face.. I look at Tiffany and she looks as confused as me..

Seohyun: Excuse me sir... But I think you got the wrong room?

Uknown man: Your right but as I was walking outside the room I heard someone singing with a angelic voice.. And it turns out to be your?

Seohyun: Excuse me? 

Unkwon: You know.. You got talent.. If you want to be a singer and be famous meet up at this place and go to the audition . They can help you.. 

People outside the room scream and yells: JY.. JY... JY.. JY.. Were are you?

Unknown guy: sorry girls I have to go.. here is the paper with the adress on and clock.. You really got talent. Hope to see you soon angel..

I want to ask the guy more questions but the guy disappear really fast and the door close.. I look at the paper and Tiffany walks slowly up behind me and snatch the paper out of my hands..

Seohyun: Unnie... Give it back.. Just trow it out..

Tiffany: Why Seohyun?? 

Seohyun: Because it's stupid.. Who knows maybe it's a big lie..

Tiffany: Try it out? Maybe it's really true..

Seohyun: Unnie?

Tiffany: You have a amazing gift Seohyun.. Your voice it sounds like a angel.. Give it a try Seohyun ah?

Seohyun: Unnie.. I don't know? Mi sook ah would not let me go..

Tiffany: Tell her a Lie then.. It would not be the first time.. tell her you need to sleep at my place  because of school work..

Seohyun: You think it will work? 

Tiffany: Positive! Seohyun do it.. Who knows maybe this is your chance..  It's your turn to be the queen..

I look a Tiffany she hugs me tight..

Seohyun: I understand unnie.. i will go..

After a few days it turns out to finally be the day the audition will be held.  The day I woke Up I told Mi sook Ah a lie and went to the building and I stood outside the big building...  My hole body started to shake to calm my nerves down I take one deep breath before I enter the doors.. 

Will this really be my day?

To be continued!