Audition part 1

Story like a fairytale

Tiffany and Seohyun on the phone:

Tiffany: WHAT???? HE KISSED YOU!!! JUNG YONGHWA KISSED YOU?????

Seohyun: UNNIE.. Not so loud it hurts my ears...

Tiffany: How do you think I should react instead??? Huh??????? Yah... Seo Joo Hyun... Your lying right??

Seohyun: Somehow I wish I did...

Tiffany: Omg.. Your telling the truth right?

Seohyun: sigh... Uhm yes...

Silence......

Tiffany: Then what happend after that kiss? You spoke with him about it?

Seohyun: No.. After he kissed me and told me he was the boy from my childhood.. Some of the girls opens the door and disturbed us.. And he just went away and just went past me like it never happend??

Tiffany: I think he has his reason to do this.. what if the girls finds out about he and you kissed.. Did they see?

Seohyun: No.. because the all ask me what he was doing here?? Unnie... I'm really wird I don't know.. But everytime i'm with him I feel so angry but on the same time I feel like I'm in heaven..But I don't even know him... Tiff.. what is it?? Am I sick or something?? Do you think I need to get a check up on the hospital...

Silence in the phone and suddenly Tiffany burst into laughter.

Tiffany: Seohyun your so innocent... Your in love!

seohyun: Love?

Tiffany: yah... Seo Joo Hyun... You read the story about cinderella so many times and you still don't know anything about love.. It's like in romantic movies were two people loves each other.. remember???

Seohyun: Unnie.. Stop teasing me.. I am not in love with him...

Tiffany: I'm pretty sure you are.. You are just to stubborn to admit it..

Seohyun: If I am in love.. It can't be with him.. I'm not here to fall in love.. I'm here to be a singer.. And I am not in love with him..

Tiffany: Just keep deny it.. you can lie to your brain Seohyun but not your heart..

Soo ah walks into seohyuns room..

Seohyun: Unnie... I have to go my roomate just came I think she have a message to me.. see ya..

Tiffany: Bye seohyun.. Wish you all the best!

Seohyun's POV:

I hung up on the phone with Tiffany.. Me in love.??? I shake my head and reach out my hands to get a letter from Soo ah....

Seohyun: what's this?

Soo Ah: We got a letter.. in it it says who we are going to take our first lesson at..

seohyun: Ahh, I see.. Who did you get?

Soo Ah: I got mr kang.. And you?

My head startet to think.. Could it be yonghwa?? I never meet him since then...
I close my eyes while I open the letter..
with slowly movement I opens my eyes..

Soo Ah: Wow you two are really a good match..

Seohyun: Mrs kang.. She hates me... I think this week will be like hell..

Soo Ah: Good luck.. I think we have to go to bed early if we want to go to our lesson..

Seohyun: I think so too.. Godnight..

Soo Ah: Goodnigt and good luck..

Seohyun: You too..


The next day:

As I thought It was like a really hard day.. We were about 10 girls in the room.. We had to sing a song mrs kang choose and we had to continue.. Everyone did a good job but Mrs kang was always after me..

Mrs kang: Seo Joo Hyun.. One more time.. More power...

seohyun: One step to my heart and one two..

Mrs kang: Stop.. stop I said more power.. You sing like a little girl... power I say POWER???

One more try But now my voice crack and it sounds horrible and I can see mrs kang close her eyes in anger..

Mrs kang: just sit down seohyun..

I sit down and all the other girls laugh at me..
I close my eyes because they got wet and I try to hold my tears back.. Is this really worth it?
After the lesson ends. All the girls went ahead and I follow from the back.. But before I walks out of the room I hear mrs kang voice behind me..

mrs kang: Seohyun... Will you please stay..

I can hear all the girls laugh and whisper...

All the girls: now I guess she is really in trouble.. Omg.. I hope mrs kang will kick her out of the audition.. she is so stupid..

I went to the floor and just keep looking into the floor..

mrs kang: Sing...

Seohyun: I won't...

Mrs kang: Sing...

Seohyun: I wont!!!

mrs kang: SING!!!

Seohyun: I WONT!!!

Mrs kang: You just want to give up like that..

seohyun: You said it yourself.. I can't sing I have a bad voice... People hate me.. You hate me.. This is like hell and my voice cracks I just want to stop with singing I just HATE IT!!

SLAP!!!

My cheek started to hurt I look up and see mrs kang had tears in her eyes...

Mrs kang: Why do you think I am so hard on you?? Huh.... think seohyun.. Your so perfect and a lot better than any of these girls.. you can win this and be a famous startif you want to...
B
ut you now what the problem is Seohyun.. You don't belive in yourself anymore...
I burst into tears and just cried...

Seohyun: I can't.

Mrs kang: why??

Seohyun: I just can't!!

Mrs kang: You can do what you want only if you belive in yourself.. Were is the girl we saw that day who sang like a fallen angel.. Were is the girl who could warm a frezzing humans heart..
Let me tell you Seohyun.. You are a amazing girl and I'm only hard on you because you can do better than this.. And you now why I can see that..
Silence...

Mrs kang: You are just like me...

Seohyun: You?

Mrs kang: When I was on your age I wanted to be singer so bad that I came in trouble.. people around me started to hate me because of my voice because I was perfect.. I lost all the people around me  the people who I had to compete against they hated me for what I did and they harassed me.
Because of that I never wanted to sing again ever.. I hated my voice.. I was so close to even become mute for the rest of my life..
But lucky for me I met my prince who found me and supported me in the best way. I started to slowly sing again... But it took me some time to see that they hated me because I was to big of a competitor... 
I am so sorry today because  I gave it all up back then.. But thank good I met my husband.. 

Seohyun:  But I..

Mrs kang: No buts... Seohyun.. I will teach you how to control your voice and to make you feel safe and warm.. I will train you and make you a singer no matter what.. You have a amazing voice and I'm sorry that I'm hard on you but your really to stubborn..
Come here..

Mrs kang opens her arms and walks to me she puts her arms around me and gives me a tight hug.. She my hair..

Mrs kang: I know what it feels like.. But no matter what.. you must never give up.. You understand..

with sobbed eyes and a little voice I smile and nodds to her.. She smiles and hugs me again..

Mrs kang: Now seohyun.. Try and Sing.. let go of all worry and just sing.. If you have a important person who means a lot for you.. Think on that person and you will feel calm..

I close my eyes and slowly opens my mouth..
After the song ends I opens my eyes and see mrs kang clap for me.. I'm really happy inside but i'm confused.. I thought the most important person was my father.. but why was it Jung yonghwa who turned up in my dream..

Seohyun: don't tell me I'm really in love?? Is he my prince??

To be continued!