I will not give up!

Story like a fairytale

Author  POV:

2 days after Seohyun fainted.. She finally could leave the hospital with the result of the test in her hands!
She went home to the apartment trew the stuff on the floor and went to her favorite book.. Inside the book there were the picture of her father and her but beside them the picture Hyun ah took!
 
She started to cry out loud with the book in her hands while looking at the pictures.. Why was her fate like that.. She started to hit her chest in pain.. She never cried out this much before... everything she dreamed of would in a few months maybe a year.. It depends on how fast the tumor in her brain grows.. The doctors wanted to do a surgery right away but seohyun refused to do so, she need time to thik carefully.. 


Even without a operation she got only 10 % chance to live a full life... And there were also risk by doing the operation. She could die along when they operate on her... 

She never in her life felt so alone right now.. And she cries herself into sleep with the book and pictures in her arms as she holds them tight while tears flow out of her closed eyes.. 


The next day! 


Everyone in the studio is ready to train. There were only 2 weeks until the final round of the music audition to find out who would be koreas new famous singer..


Mrs kang and the others waited for Seohyun to show up.. But mrs Kang heard that she need to rest and just wanted to start the training.. She could see Yonghwa sitting on a chair just looking like he is in other thoughts... 
Mr kang then walks to him and hit him  with a book to wake him up.. Yonghwa shake his head and walk up to start the music.. 

Hyojia: so Is it only a final between Hyun ah and I? 

Mrs kang: You mean Hyojia? 

Hyun ah: Seohyun fainted and never came back.. I guess she did leave by herself... 

Yonghwa: HYUN AH?? 

Hyun ah: Why are you so mad??? she did not show up.. So she will not come to the match.. Got it!


Yonghwa squeezed his hands in anger when he saw how Hyun ah spoke about seohyun in front of his eyes with that mean face.. He was in shock and angry at himself on how he treated Seohyun that day.. How come he did say these mean things to her... 
And she fainted after everything... 
Yonghwa had never in his life been more angry at himself like this.. He missed her, missed everything about her.. He wanted to hold her tight.. 
He did not even hear if she already were abck from the hospital..


Yonghwa: Give her a chance Mrs kang and mr kang please... Seohyun will show up.. 


Hyun ah: You just won't give up. Then I will make sure to tell every......


Before Hyun ah could finish her sentence  Yonghwa in a high tone said the words out loud in the room:

Yonghwa: tell them... Go ahead tell them I'm in love with Her! Why hide the fact that I'm  in love in the worlds most beautiful and amazing girl I could only dream of..
Because og guys like you I am sick and tired of being a idol.. When can I ever get a normal life to date, get married, have kids... 
I'm no longer afraid.. And because I were afraid before I hurt seohyun so bad that I never can forgive myself again..


There were silence in the room by Yonghwa's sudden confession.. Until they hear the door close and they all look to the front and sees Seohyun standing with tears in her eyes and hands covered .. Yonghwa started to run towards her and it did not matter that they all were staring at them.. He pulls her body into a big and tight hug and laid his head on her shoulder..


Yonghwa: I'm so sorry Hyun!


Seohyun burst into tears by his sudden words.. Yonghwa kiss her forehead and then takes her hand and walks to mrs kang and mr kang, Hyojia and Hyun ah..


Yonghwa: In my entire life I never felt the warm you can have in your heart.. I only felt it 2 times.. One were when I met Seohyun for the first time as a child and two when i met her by fate in the karoke room.. I not only fell in love with her once but twice... 
If this will end my career I am sorry to do so.. But I will never forgive myself to let got of the women who stole my heart! 

Yonghwa bows and they all just look at him.. 
mrs kang walks to him and lift her hand.. 
Seohyun and Yonghwa new she would slap him but instead she took his hand and seohyun's hand and put them on each other so they hold hands..
She bows to him and starts to laugh..


Mrs kang: You guys think that we teachers are so stupid... I'm happy for you guys and as long it does not interfere her training and yours status as a teacher and a student.. Everything is fine for me and as long it takes we will keep it a secret all of us.. 
Mrs kang looks with evil eyes on Hyun ah and then smiles to her with a gently smile..


Mrs kang: Right Hyun ah? 

Hyun ah: ...... Right...


Seohyun turns around to stare at yonghwa..

Seohyun: I love you too..


Yonghwa pinch her chin and starts to laugh by her cute face! 
Seohyun hits his shoulder a little hard and they both start to tease each other..


Yonghwa then runs away from Seohyun and she stops up.. She starts to think..


Seohyun: I really love him... But how can I tell him that I may not have a future with him!!

To be continued