Please make a choice

Story like a fairytale


2 Months after:

At Seohyun and Yonghwa's house:

Yonghwa is preparing breakfast for Seohyun in the kitchen.. It' had been 1 month since there wedding and 2 months since Seohyun won Koreas singer competition..

But everything were not so good.. Seohyun's symptoms had been getting worser and she had a lot of pain.. But the doctors could not do anything at all only help her with the medication and the radiation... But Seohyun got really sick and started to loose her hair..
Yonghwa had a break from the music to focus on his wife..

As Yonghwa is almost done with preparing breakfast he hears a loud noice from their room upstaris.. Yonghwa starts to run up the stairs and opens the door to find Seohyun lying on he floor she had fainted.. He takes her up in his arms and into the car to take her to the hospital...

Seohyun get's treated and Yonghwa get's called inside the doctors room to talk about Seohyun..
Inside the room the women doctor who had keept a eye on Seohyun the hole time looks at him with a serious expression in her eyes..

Doctor: Mr Yonghwa. Please sit..

Yonghwa: My wife... Why did she faint?? I thought she would get better but it only get's more worse..

Doctor: I know why you worry so much.. But it's hard to give her the right treatment when she has the little thing grow inside her stomach... We can't continued with the treatment...

Yonghwa: Thing inside her stomach.. She got cancer there too..? Why can't you help her...

Yonghwa smack his hand down in the table.. And then he by the doctors words says the three words that makes Yonghwa get's tears in his eyes..

Doctor: She is pregnant....

Silence!

Yonghwa: what?

Doctor: She is at least 10 weeks pregnant... If we continued the treatment the baby will die.. But if we let the baby be born it will be a really complicated pregnancy for both the mother and the child.. If I have to say something...
Then convincing your wife to get a abortion.. if not both mother and child will die...


Yonghwa walks out of the room and close the door.. He only takes a few steps then he falls down and starts to cry out loud.. He then see someone walks to him and sits beside him.. It's Seohyun..


She bows down and looks at her husband.. She his hair..
Then she gives him her gentle smile..


Seohyun: Please don't say to me to have a abortion.. I want to have the baby!


Yonghwa: You will die Seohyun..


Seohyun: I will not die.. I will stay strong and protect the both of us.. I will not let you be alone!
Please yong... Don't tell me to have a abortion... Let us have the child.. 

Yonghwa: Hyun..


Yonghwa have tears in his eyes but then Seohyun starts to have one tear after the other fallin down her cheek..


Seohyun: This child is a miracle Yong! It's made by our love! I want to have it!


Seohyun put's her hand down to her stomach and then reach out to get yonghwa's hand.. She then put's it down on her stomach..


seohyun gently smiles to her husband.. Yonghwa hugs her tight..


Yonghwa: alright Hyun.. Let's keep it! 


 

 

To be continued!