Who are you?

Story like a fairytale

Aouther POV:

while Yonghwa held seohyun tight in his arms he had Hyun ah's hand in the other one... He push Hyun ahs hand away:

Yonghwa: You must be Hyun ah I guess?

Hyun ah: You.. Jung Yonghwa?

Yonghwa: This is a fair audition and we won't tolerate dirty tricks here. So please leave Miss Seohyun alone.

Hyun ah: I.. I...

Yonghwa: It's getting late.. Hurry and leave..

Of embarrassment hyun ah hurry takes her leave and run.. Seohyun is still in yonghwa's embrace when she suddenly push herself away from him. She don't dare to look him in the eyes. But he suddenly touch her chin and lift her head up so he can see her sheek were she got hit.. He it a few times and then look Seohyun in the eyes...
he smiles to her and let his hand fell down to his side..

Yonghwa: Your alright?

seohyun thought she was in another world ( Koreas most famous star stood right beside her and even touch her face) But by his sudden look she swallow her salvia and starts to speek in a low voice..

Seohyun: uhmm, year.. Uhm thanks for.. You know..

Yonghwa: You have a conection with that person?

Seohyun: year, she is my stepsister..

 

Seohyun's POV:

I still did not know what just happend.. One was that now Hyun ah new about me and the audition and now I knew she would tell my stepmother, second I was standing here and got protected by Yonghwa.
I could feel myself getting warm in my face. I Look at my watch and sees that the time went really fast.. I had to be home soon or else my stepmother would get mad at me...
I take my bag and get ready to tun off but then Yonghwa pulls me back:

Yonghwa: You won't even tell me goodbye?

Seohyun: Ahh, Sorry... I have to go..

I bow down and starts to run.. But then he calls my name I turn around and see him trew something and I catch it and opens my hand.. It's my Iphone with music on and my earphones.. I look at him.. He just smiles and waved to me..

Yonghwa: you forgot this and btw.. You really have a amaing voice.. Can't wait to work together with you "Hyun"!

I felt my heart beat faster by his sudden word.. what did he just call me.. Hyun?

I starts to laugh and then wave back to him and bows one more time..

Seohyun: Thanks and bye!

I run out off the building and it already got late enough.. I new I would be in trouble if I got home. And My stepmother knew that I would be at Tiffany's place.. So I walk to tiffany's place and got to be there for the night..

we both are ready to fall asleep when Tiffany start to whisper to me..

Tiffany: You really meet Jung Yonghwa?

Seohyun: how many times do I have to tell you .. yes, and he was the guy at the karokeroom the other time..

Tiffany the light and my eyes started to hurt by the sudden light..
She sits up in her bed.

Tiffany: What.. OMG? Jung Yonghwa saw me... Wow amazing I am so lucky..

Seohyun: Year your so lucky.. Tiff, Can we sleep now I'm really tired.. And I have to find out a good excuse to my stepmother..

Tiffany: You think Hyun ah told her?

Seohyun: I'm not so sure she did.. But I have to find out tomorrow..

Tiffany stopped speaking and finally turned off the light.. I just stare in the black room..

I start to remember the tight hug with Yonghwa and his voice when he said "HYUN" And fall asleep with a smile on my lips!

what will the next days be?

To be continued!