Finally it begins

Story like a fairytale

It's finally morning I'm in my room just look into the ceiling.. It finally begins the day I have waited for.. We have to stay at a school to work on our music and train our voice..
Its really not so big a problem only I have to one more time tell my stepmother another lie and try to make her belive in me. I have to be gone for 2 weeks..

"aish" I yell in the room and sits up in the bed.. I scratch my hair and wear some clothes I pack my bags the only thing I need too is my fathers book. "Cinderella".. I put it close to my chest it makes me calm when I think back to when my father was alive..

FLASHBACK:

Seohyun and her father are sitting in the park. Seohyun is running around playing happily with her ball when she trip and falls and hurt her knee.. She cries out loud but then a young boy runs to her and put a patch on her knee and blows on it..
Seohyun still cries a little but then out of the blue the little young boy kiss her forehead and Seohyun stops crying..

The little boy: Little princess should not cry

Seohyun: princess?

The little boy: Your cinderella and I will be your prince.

Seohyun: You will be my prince??

The little boy: I will protect you.  You trust me?

Seohyun nodds and they both laugh..

The little boy: What's your name princess?

Seohyun: My name is Seo Joo Hyun... But my father calls me Seohyun..

The little boy: I will call you Hyun princess.

Seohyun: What's your name?

Before the little boy could tell her his mother called for him. The little boy stands up and wave to her that they will meet again.. Seohyun wave back to the little boy and then she hears her father calls her.
Seohyun turns around and jumps into her fathers arms..
She hugs her father and then tells him everything about the boy who called her a princess.
After Seohyun told her father that. Her father bought her the book "cinderella" and that have been Seohyun important thing since then.

End of flashback!

I open my eyes and then put the book into my bag.. I was about 6 or 7 years old then.. and the boy maybe a little older than me? I clearly remember his face but I never found out his name he disappeared after that day..
I always came back to find him , but he never showed up..

I close my bag and then I finally hears the loud scream from downstairs:

Kim mi sook Ah: SEO JOO HYUN COME DOWN HERE NOW!!!

I walk downstairs and see My stepmother yells at Hyun ah.. They both look at me and Kim mi sook ah takes a deep breath and then she give me the answer to my worry..

Kim Mi sook Ah: Soo joo Hyun... I need to to go with Hyun ah to the music school?

Seohyun/hyun ah : What?

I thought I heard wrong and Hyun ah looks like she is about to cry when she heard it.

Hyun ah: Umma???? your not serious right.. why her.. I can go alone.. I'm old enough...

Kim Mi sook ah: I don't care.. You alone? Seohyun will go with you to take care of you and do your things.. I have a trip so it will be alright if Seohyun went with you instead of she need to help me..

Hyun ah: Umma????

Kim mi sook ah: Seohyun pack your bags and go with her to the music school.. You will have to service Hyun ah..  You understand..

Seohyun: yes I do...

Mi sookk Ah's phone rings and she takes the call.. Hyun ah look at me with evil in her eyes... She walks to me and  grabs my arm and she whisper into my ears..

Hyun ah: I will be sure to make your life like hell and beat you at the audition..

She let's go of my arm but I grab her arm and she tries to get it back but I hold it tight and look into her eyes.

Seohyun: Bring it on!

To be Continued!