I think I love you?

Story like a fairytale

Author POV:

It's been 3 days since the competition... They had some days to relax before they had to finally work again.. seohyun now had her room by herself and she got lots of fans..
People wrote to her thorugh twitter,facebook etc.. People saw her mv on youtube and she got so famous for her amazing voice that she got into the Korean news and newspaper...
Whenever she went out people would recognize her and ask for a autograph.. Somehow Seohyun felt really happy by it all. But since the audition she never saw Yonghwa.. Only in the news were you could see him perform.
The teachers told her that he had to go that day because of his concert with the rest of his band!

She had so much she wanted to tell him and at least that he was the person she would think about and who would change her world.. maybe he really were her prince from her childhood!

On a sunny day Seohyun went to the music studio to practice on her piano skills.. She sat down and began to play and sing:

She hers a loud noice and a door close. It gives a echo in the room seohyun are sitting in. She hurry turns around and to her surprise she sees Yonghwa...

Seohyun is almost ready to say his name out loud when he runs to her and cover .. He push her into his arms and lay on the floor with his hand still on seohyun's mouth...
They both hear someone outside the door.. But then the person walks away and Yonghwa's breath get's more calm.. Seohyun can hardly breath anymore so she starts to hit his hand gently to get it away..
Yonghwa see Seohyun trying to get his hand away and hurry he takes his hand away and sits up..

Seohyun sits up too, she can see that he is not the same as before..
She then does something she never thought she would do.. She jumps into his arms and gives him a tight hug so he is almost abouth to fall back and land on the floor..

Yonghwa can hear Seohyun cries and sob.. He can feel her tight grab around his neck. He laugh a litte and then place his arms around her body.

Yonghwa: You did well that night.. Congratulations Hyun..

seohyun starts to cry louder and hug him tighter...
She then lift her head up so they both look into each other eyes..

Yonghwa smiles with his gentle smile and her long hair away from her face and behind her ears.. He then place both hands on her face and kiss her forehead while seohyun close her eyes.. Yonghwa kiss her nose and the kiss her tears from her cheek away.. When Seohyun is about to open her eyes Yonghwa already placed his lips at hers...
They both are into a deep a passionate kiss it goes on for a few minutes. When they both are out of breath. Yonghwa  seohyuns cheeks and hugs her... They both just sit on the floor and hugging each other!

Seohyun brakes the hug and look at Yonghwa.. She is to shy to touch him so yonghwa slowly close his eyes and he puts his hand behinds his back.
Seohyun moves carefully to yonghwa's face. Her heart starts to beat faster by this man... He is so beautiful she whisper to herself.. She slowly touch his hair and cuddles it she let out a little cute laugh that makes yonghwa smile.. She then moves foreward to his head slowly she moves closer and closer to his forehead and gives him  a peck. She her hands down his face and touch him to feel him more. Could it really be true that he was right here beside her. Did she really touch him could she finally let her heart out..

Even without knowing Seohyun said it out loud " I like you"
Yonghwa opens his eyes really fast and sees Seohyun holds her hands up to to cover it. She new she said the words out loud. Yonghwa begins to laugh when he see her get's so shy and embarrassed he slowly reach his hand out and hold hers. He gently moves closer to her and place a kiss on her hand. Up to her ear and slowly gives her a peck on the lips..

Yonghwa: And I like you too!

Seohyun lets her hand slowly falls and close her eyes to let yonghwa kiss her on her lips again..
She finally found her prince and she felt happy for the first time in many years.

To be continued!

So guys you wanted more Yongseo moments... Here you got it! Hope you enjoy, and thank you so much for your support!