Winner

Story like a fairytale

Seohyun's POV:

MC: Now Hyojia and Hyun ah have performed.. We only miss Seo Joo Hyun.. The girl who shock every people in Seoul with her amazing angelic voice.. Let's call her out..

MC/ the audience: 1, 2, 3 SEOHYUN!!!!!!!! They scream...

I hear them call my name out loud.. I see Hyun ah nodds at me.. I grab the microphone and head towards the stage... I begin to walk slowly up at the stairs..
I squeeze the microphone in my hand... I swallow my salvia and starts to whisper to myself..

"this is your dream, you can do this, I always felt like I was alone, but now my heart finally found the warm it need"

I arrived at the stage.. I can't see nobody because the light is so strong... I take one deep breath and then the music starts...
My feets starts to follow the rhytthm..

I look up

"This is my time to shine"  I whiser to myself!

Seohyun: Everyone are you ready!!!! I scream..

The audience: YES!!!

 

I start to open my mouth and the words starts to come.. I could not feel any pain only happiness..

 

(Lyn: Back in time)

 

Gureume bicheun heuryeo jigo
Changgae yoranhi naerineun
Bitmulsori mankkeum shirin gieokdeuri
Nae maeum butjabgo inneunde

Galsurok jiteo jyeogan
Geuri ume jamgyeo
Shiganeul geoseulleo galsun eopnayo
Geuttae cheoreomman
Geudae nal anajumyeon
Gwaenchanheul tende ijen
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lyn/back_in_time.html ]
Jeojeodeun bitgireul ttaraga
Hamkkehan chueogeul dorabwa
Heuryeojin bitmure tteooreun geudaega
Nae nunmul sogeseo chaollawa

Galsurok jiteo jyeogan
Geuri ume jamgyeo
Shiganeul geoseulleo galsun eopnayo
Geuttae cheoreomman
Geudae nal anajumyeon
Gwaenchanheul tende ijen

Heuteo jyeoga
Nawa isseojudeon
Geu shigando
Geu moseubdo

Dashi geuttae cheoreomman
Geudaereul anaseo
Shiganeul geoseulle galsu eopnayo
Hanbeon irado
Majimak iljirado
Gwaenchanheul tende

I end the song and bows to the audience.. I wave to them and walk of the stage.. I look at Hyojia and Hyun ah... And walks down to my waitingroom..

"Now there will be a 15 minutes break and then we would have a winner" I hear the MC say..

I take a bottle of water and sits down.. I'm trying to calm my heart down.. The door then opens up and I see Yonghwa.. I trew the bottle of water away and ran straight into his arms..
He hugs me tight and pats my head..

Yonghwa: You were amazing Hyun!

We both sits down and now we look at the screen in the room.. The 15 minutes had passed and we both see the MC walk up on stage with a envelope in his hands.. He then ask the three of us to get up on stage..
Yonghwa holds my hand when we walk behind the stage..

Hyun ah reach her hand out and holds it.. Hyojia holds the other hand of mine.. Then we all walks up on stage...

I could not hear the audience screams etc.. Only my own breath..

We then hear the MC..

MC: And the winner of the competition to be Koreas new singer is....

Tick, tack tick, tack... I close my eyes to calm down but then we finally hear it..

MC: The winner is SEOHYUN congratulations!

I let go op Hyun ah and Hyojia hands to hold my owns up to my mouth... I did not know what to say.. Tears starts to flow down from my eyes..  I hear the confetti shout out in the air and the judges have flowers and the contract in their hands... I feel a little push behind my back.. i turn around and sees Hyun ah gently gives me a push..

She nodds to me and starts to clap her hands...
I walk to her and gives her a hug..

Seohyun: Thanks Hyun ah<3

I walk up to get a hug from mrs kang etc... She smiles at me and gives me the contract.. Then behind her is my prince..
He walks up to me and hands the flowers to me... I look on the top of the flowers there is are little white box..

I puts the contract down and holds the flowers tight so I can hold the box... I slowly opens it.. There are a necklace a heart necklace with Y loves H in it!

Yonghwa then smiles at me and holds my face up and gives me a peck on the lips.. He then turns to the people and say out loud..

Yonghwa: Hope everyone will support me.. I will marry Seo Joo Hyun who I love very deeply!

Hope everyone will support us and wish happiness for us!


I did not only win the contract I also won the man of my heart... I finally found my kingdom and my prince!

What more could you dream of!


To be continued!