Win or lose? part 1

Story like a fairytale

two days before the finals!

 

Seohyun's POV:

I have danced and sing so much that I could not feel my body any longer I had pain in my head and it became worse day by day! I had to go to a check up on the hospital to talk about the last results they took!

I got ready to leave but someone knock on my door.. I leave all my things on the floor also my bag.. I opens the door and sees Yonghwa standing there...

Yonghwa: Hyun.. Sorry to just arrive without you know about it.. I wanted to make it a surprise but year.. You have anything going on today before the big day?

I was so happy to see him.. But on the same time I had to leave for the check up. I still had bad conscience about not telling him about the tumor.. but I was so afraid to tell him and lose him again...

Yonghwa pinch my cheek to wake me up from my daydream.. He walks into my room and sits on the bed.. he then sees my things..

Yonghwa: You were leaving?

Seohyun: uhm year.. I have a apointment with tiffany...

Yonghwa: Then I guess we can't be together today...

I wanted to comfort him but then my head starts to hurt really bad and I felt like I need to vomit... I hold my hand to my mouth and runs out to the bathroom and trew up..
I then feel someone warm hands on my forehead.. And he pats my back gently..

Yonghwa: You sure your alright?? Why don't you rest today.. I will call tiffany...

Seohyun: I can do it.. I think I had eating something bad..

I push him gently out of the bathroom and close the door to clean my mouth and brush my teeth..

I walk out of the bathroom and close the door.. I see Yonghwas back face me..
I walk up to him before I can reach out to him I hear him speak..

I almost felt like something trew a stone at me..

Yonghwa: Your sick??

Seohyun: Huh?

He turns around and in his hands I see the paper with my diagnosis on.. Omg.... He knows..
I hurry and reach out and takes it out of his hands and hide it behind my back..

Seohyun: It's nothing.. I say with a shaky voice...

I can't look Yonghwa in the eyes.. His voice get's high and he yells..

Yonghwa: You got a brain tumor??? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME???? SEO JOO HYUN!!

I starts to shake and my eyes gets teary..

Seohyun: I... I... I.. I'm.... Soo....rr....

Before I could finish my words Yonghwa already pulled me into a tight hug... I break into tears by hearing his words..

Yonghwa: Hyun... you can't be... It's not your fault.. Please don't tell me it's not true..

Seohyun: I am afraid yong... They say I maybe will die.. I am so afraid... I don't know anymore.. I'm so afraid of loosing you.. I hate it... I HATE it..  I HATE IT!!! WHY DID THIS TUMOR CHOOSE ME??? WHY?????

Yonghwa holds me tighter and starts to kiss my face to calm me down..
His lips then finds mine and close my mouth from the words I say...

we both deep in the kiss and tears just continue to fall down our cheeks...

after 2 minutes he let's go from my lips and gives me a gently smile...

Yonghwa: We will find a cure.. No matter if I have to search all over the world for the best doctor I will do it.. I wil not let you die.

I hugs him tighter..


At the hospital:

I arrived at the Hospital together with yonghwa.. He did not car about the public or anything he wanted to be with me when I got he results...
We arrived in the waiting room and then the women doctor saw me and ask me to walk inside the room with her..
Yonghwa got ready to walk but I did not walk with him... He turns around and holds my hands he knew I was afraid to walk inside the room..
He squeezes my hand and we both walk inside..

We all sits down and I can feel my heart beating faster and faster... Until the doctor starts to speak.. I did not have to hear her speak I could see it from her facial expression.

This were not good news...

doctor: mrs Seohyun... We have bad knews... The results from the test were not as good as we belived.. They turned out to be more bad than what we thought...

silence...

Doctor: Your tumor is growing really fast... We can operate you but the problem is that you maybe won't survie and if you do.. The tumor will most likely appear again and the only thing we can do is give you a few more years to live.. I'm sorry with the bad news and I will make sure that we will do anything in out power to help you..

Yonghwa: Your saying that you can't help her.. she will die even with a operation??

Doctor: I know it's hard to accept, but the tumor is to big to remove, We can only give her rediation and many pills.. But Seohyun you will have to face that it wil be painfull and you will most likely get side effects from the rediation because your body can't take it all.. 

Yonghwa's voice get mor high and he stands up and hits the table...


Yonghwa: You do not answer my questions... Will she die!!!????


I look at yonghwa and to the doctor.. I already knew the answer.. I hold my hand up to my heart.. And close my eyes because I don't want to hear the answer. It hurts to much...


Doctor: yes!


Yonghwa slowly backs away from the table and falls into the chair he holds his hands to his head and starts to cry..


I take a big breath and starts for the first time to speak..


Seohyun: How long do I have? 


I say with tears started to fall down from my eyes... 
Yonghwa looks up and the doctor face me...


Doctor: maybe a year? If you get the rediation and the right medical.. Then maybe 3 years or more... It depends on many things.. It's up to you... 

After I heard her answer I stands up and bows to her.. I turn around and walks out of the room I take the elevator down and went outside.

It's raining really hard and I walk out without a umbrealla.. I do not hear anything and walks in my own thoughts... Before I knew it I hear something loud like a horn from a car.. I turn around to see a car is about to hit me..

I just close my eyes but then someone grabs me and takes me away from the road.. I Then look up and sees Yonghwa.. the rain is pouring down on his face...

Yonghwa: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?????

I can feel him grabs tighter around my arms... He starts to shake me...

Yonghwa: YAH::::: SEO JOO HYUN!!!

Seohyun: WAE????? I'm going to die anyway...

suddenly I feel a hand on my cheek... Yonghwa slapped me in the face.. I just stare at him with opens eyes...
he starts to cry... And whisper..

Yonghwa: What about me??? I don't want to lose you.. If you die I will die with you..

Yonghwa turns to the road and lets go of my arms.. The rain is falling more and more than before so I we could hardly see anything.. He then is about to run out on the road...

I grabs his back and then scream

Seohyun: NO!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry..... I don't want to lose you...

Yonghwa turns aroung and pulls my face up to his he finds his way to my lips and gives me a deep kiss..

We stood there in the rain kissing each other..

we then arrived at my room still doing our thing with kissing each other deeply..
I opens the door and Yonghwa close it..

He takes my dress of me and trew it to the side... He then laid me on the bed and start to kiss my neck.. He then removes his shirt.. I look at his beautiful abs.. And touch them... Yonghwa then starts to kiss me on my lips and down to my s.. he then unlocks my bra and we are both so warm and the desire and urge hit the both of us...

This were the first time we ever made love.. So hot and warm on the same time.. We both finally became one with each other! I would never in my life forget that amazing love and never in my life could I be more happier...


I woke up from my sleep to see Yonghwa's beautiful face right beside me... I starts to touch his face and starts to remember about our night together.. How many times we made love over and over again...

I was so madly in love with him that I would fight for my life and survive!


I then went to his lips and learn more foreward and gives them a little peck while I close my eyes.. I then opens them and see that he is awake.. I blush by his sudden stare and cover myself with the blanket...

He then slowly touch my body and pulls me into a hug.. We wer both still but we were not cold.. We keep each other warm..
Yonghwa gives my lips a peck and looks at me..


Yonghwa: Seo Joo Hyun... Marry me?

I did not hesitiate to answer and then gave him a deep kiss..


Seohyun: In sickness and in healt and in love I say yes!



 To be continued!