why?

Story like a fairytale

Seohyuns POV:

I am dancing in the studio.. When the song ends I walk over to take towel and my Iphone... I take the earphones in my ears and the towel around my head so it's covered.. I fell afsleep.

I woke by someone who my chin.. I opens my eyes and see Yonghwa's face.. he smiling at me and says something. I can't hear what he is saying because of the music.. I take my earphones out and i find out I am lying in a different position.. Before I was sitting on the floor. now I am lying with my head on Yonghwa's laps..

I can feel my cheeks became red and hot... I take the towel and cover my head as fast as i can... i could hardly belive we were finally a couple.. but we had to keep it a secret because of the audition and because he is a famous singer..
But still I never been so happy before.. I finally felt safe because I had him by my side.. My story finally came true and I am sure I found my prince..

I start to chuckle under the towel when yonghwa pulls it away one more time from my head and kiss my forehead...

Yonghwa: What are you so happy about so sudden?

Seohyun: Nothing.. just this..

Yonghwa: huh?

seohyun: Because of you I feel safe and happy.. Thanks.

I hold his hand and squeeze it.. He starts to my forehead again back and forth..

Yonghwa: hyun... You got tired?

Seohyun: Uhm year. I have to pratice my dance to the final round..

Yonghwa: Take it easy will you.. Just don't get hurt. Your the most important thing for me. Your my star Hyun..

Seohyun: I promise Yong..

We are there together in the dance room in a happy moment.. Time felt like it went so slow. We both just looking at each other and hold each other hands..
I still laid on yonghwa's laps and he continued to my hair..

Suddenly I hear something like a door close... I hurry and stand up Yonghwa follow.. I can see he heard it too..

Seohyun: Who was it? did they see us??

Yonghwa: I don't think so.. Maybe it were just the wind the window is open and I think I forgot to close the door properly..

Seohyun: Ah.. so that must be it then..

I can see yonghwa walks to his bag and put it's on his back.. He takes out his sunglasses and wears them..
I let out a sigh when I see he has to leave..

Yonghwa: I have to go hyun.. Remember take it easy..

He wave to me and starts to walk to the door.. If he leave now I will be alone, I would maybe not see him for a few days.. I start to run to him and hugs  his back.. He stops walking when I have my arms around his waist..
I just hold him tight to me..
I somehow did not want him to leave..
I feel his hands aorund mine. He holds them and turns around to face me..
I look at his face his gentle smile..
He then slowly place a kiss on my lips..

Yonghwa: We will see each other soon.. Bye Hyun.

Seohyun: Bye Yong...


I can see him walk out of the door and close it.. I turn around to find my bag and my things.. I then hear the door opens I turn around to think it maybe will be Yonghwa  who came back, maybe he forgot something, but as I look at the person who stands in the door and who starts to walk to me. She is thin, long black hair I know who that it..

Seohyun: Hyun ah..

my body starts to shake.. I start to whisper to myself... Did she see us.. No she could not.. I look up and now sees Hyun ah close to me.. With a worry mind I see Hyun ahs evil smile..
And I finally new it.. She did see us..

hyun ah: What would people think if they new that their famous korean Idol Jung Yonghwa is dating a girl who even is a normal person but also the one who are training to become a singer and Jung Yonghwa is the judege and even a teacher..

seohyun: I don't know what your talking about..

Hyunah: You don't now.. Fine fine.. but what about these real pictures... Who would people belive in me or you...

Seohyun: Hyun ah don't...

Hyun ah: I will give you a option.. 1 you will leave this audition and tell peope you gave up because of me and that you support me. 2 there are no number 2.. just stop your lovey dovey thing with Yonghwa.. 

Seohyun: What if I don't agree to it..

Hyun ah: Do you really want to try... I will destroy you and him..  Take your time to think i will give you a few days to think about it...

Seohyun: Hyun ah.. Why are you doing this.. can't we not compete in a fair way.. I don't want us to be like this.. For one time I want us to be fair to each other.. Stop it will you..

Hyun ah: wow your so clever Seo joo Hyun.. But let me tell you this.. I am more clever than you and I will have everything and I will even use dirty tricks to get it..

Hyun ah gives me a few pitures in my hands and walks out of the room before she close the door.

Hyunah: Think carefully HYUN!!!

I hear Hyun ah evil laugh.. I fell to the floor with the pictures out of my hands.. What am I supposed to do???


4 days after:

I did not sleep well the last few days. I did not even go to the lesson. I just stayed in the bed with the pictures beside me...
I was still worried about what Hyun ah said..

Riing ringg riiing

I look at my phone and sees a message from Yonghwa telling me to go to the lesson today..

I have a bad feeling in my stomach...
I walks to the bathroom and takes a shower I take my clothes on and pack my bag.. I look at the pictures again...
Maybe this will change everything but I want him to know about this.. I don't want to take this choice by myself..
I shake my head and goes to the practice room..

I went inside the room and see not only yonghwa there but also Hyun ah and
Hyojia were in the room too together with mrs kang and mr kang..

They all look at me with a serious expressions and I just let my bag down I can't even look at their face.
I walk up to the rest of the girls and I hear mrs kang angry voice yelling at me..

Mrs kang: SEO JOO HYUN!! You think this is a game... you have not been to your lesson for the past few days.. If this continue we will have to exspel you from the competition..
What do you have to say..

I can't look her in the eyes I just nodds and continue to face the floor..
I hear Hyun ahs evil smirk echo in my ears.. Mrs kang starts the music Hyun ah walks past me and push me in the side so I fall to the floor..
I hope that Yonghwa would walk to me and help me up but he just stands there and focus on  Hyun ah and Hyojia...
I try to stand up but my food starts to hurt..
But then I hear his voice and I get a shock when I hear what he says to me so I look at his face..

Yonghwa: SEO JOO HYUN! STAND UP AND PRACTICE LIKE THE REST!

Why does he yell at me.. My eyes starts to become wet and red..because of his hard words and the pain in my heart and my foot..
I then stands up and Mrs kang turns on the music..
I try to bite the pain in my lips...
And we all dance as much as we can for about 20 minutes when mr kang finally turns the music off..

Mr kang: Break for 10 minutes.

I let out some big breath and walks to my bag I take and walk out off the room and to the medical room..
I went inside and takes of my shoe.. My left food became red and swollen by all this.. I start to gently bind it but then the door goes up I look up with tears in my eyes and sees yonghwa..

My whole body wants to run into his arms but I just looks down and continue to treat my foot..
He then walks to me and grabs my hands because they start to shake.. He starts to bind my foot instead. We both are not saying anything until he brakes the silence..

Yonghwa: What is wrong with you?

seohyun: What?

Yonghwa: Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you not focus on the dance and songs.

Seohyun: you really want to know..

yonghwa: yes..

This time I could not take it anymore I push him away from my foot when he is done and stare at him with wet eyes..

Seohyun: Why did you not help me.: You saw that she pushed me on purpose.. And you even yell at me.. Why???

Yonghwa: Seohyun.. Please stop it..

Seohyun: Stop it.. I am in hell and I'm trying to guess how ot get out of it.. But your not even helping me.

Yonghwa: just because we are dating does not mean I can treat you different from the rest.: You have to accept that..

Seohyun: Huh??? when did I ever tell you to treat me different... I'm only asking for help when I am alone and they are using dirty tricks to get me down..

Yonghwa: Calm down Seohyun.. What is wrong with you.. Does this dating with me makes you so angry...

Seohyun: No.. But no matter how hard you try to hide the fact that we are together we are already found out by Hyun ah..

I said it out in a angry voice and just hits his chest.. He became silence and walk backwards..

Yonghwa: What did you say?

I went to my bag and finds the pictures.. I trow it at him..

Seohyun: Does this prove it to you...

yonghwa: Relax she won't do any harm..

Seohyun: She is evil and she gave me option to withdraw from this competition and leave you or else she will show this to all people and it will hurt you in the end.. How come you think I am acting like this.. I don't want to see you hurt or me giving up my dream..

Yonghwa just stood there in silence.. Finally he opens his mouth... I felt like a knife went through my heart..


Yonghwa: Let's end this.. We will not have anything to do with each other. We are only student and teacher..

I see him turns around and walk out of the room.. Did he just say that???
I look at the pictures and starts to rip them all while I cry out loud...
Why can't I be happy!!! I scream out loud!! !

when the 10 minutes is over I walk back to the room!
I see Hyun ah and Hyojia stretch out and Yonghwa happy chatting with Mrs kang and mr kang..
It look like it did not even bother him aboout what just happend...

Mrs kang then sees me and tells us to start practice..

when we are dancing I feel like I could no longer control my body.. I felt like my head became dizzy.. All memorise from the past: My father, accident, stepmother,Hyun ah, Pictures, Jung yonghwa.....
All came running through my mind..

I did not know what happend but suddenly it all becames black before my eyes and I could not remember anything else..

Later I woke up at the Hospital no one is around until I see a women doctor walks into my room with a nurse..
she looks at me with a seious expression on her face..
She takes a chair and sits down beside me.. She looks at me with her serious eyes..

Doctor: Seo joo hyun how do you feel?

Seohyun: I'm tired and my body feels numb.. What s wrong with me doctor??

Doctor: Do you know the word called a brain tumor?

Seohyun: I heard about it before.. Why are you telling me this..??

Doctor: We will have to do some check ups on you to find out more about it.. You need to stay here for a few days to find out were it is and how bad it is..

I felt like someone trew a big stone at my chest..

I have a brain tumor??

To be continued!