I love you no matter were I will be

Story like a fairytale

7 months after:

Tiffany, Hyun ah and Seohyun arrived at Seohyun and yonghwa's home.. Hyun ah went out of the car to hep Seohyun out.. She supported Seohyun when she walk up to the house..

Seohyun wanted to help Tiffany with the bags but Both Hyun ah and Tiffany said they would not let Seohyun walk with something heavy...
They had bought many baby stuff..

As they walk inside they smell nice food in the house.. Yonghwa then pops out from the kitchen and walks to Seohyun to help her of her coat and helps her inside the kitchen...

He then helps Tiffany with the bags..

Yonghwa: why did you guys bought so much this time.. We wont have more space soon... When you guys continue to buy all this..

Tiffany: Yah.. Yonghwa... why get mad at us.. It's not only us but Seohyun too..

Seohyun: what?

They hear Seohyun yell from the kitchen..
Yonghwa takes the bags and runs upstairs to the babys new room.. He chuckled when he is about to close the door.. They did not know if it were a boy or a girl.. They wanted to be surprised..

He walks downstairs and starts to serve the food.. Hyun ah and Tiffany already sits down at the table and starts to eat..Everybody had a wonderful evening.. Seohyun and Yonghwa later says goodnight to Hyun ah and Tiffany.. And wave to them in the door...

Then Yonghwa close the door and helps Seohyun upstairs.. Seohyun sits on the bed and untie her hair.. Her hair had grown longer because she stopped with the radiation and medication.. She only felt a little pain in her head but both Yonghwa and Seohyun knew that Seohyun may not have many days left!

People around them were against Seohyun's pregnancy and even the doctors at the hospital. They tried to persuade them to get a abortion but They did not want to kill their baby inside Seohyuns stomach!


Seohyun change into a nightgown and touch her stomach.. It's gotten so big that che hardly could see her legs.. She smiles at the thought that their child would soon be born...
She were not afraid to die because she wanted to protect her child no matter what she had promised Yonghwa to stay alive no matter what!

She then feels a pair of hands on her owns. It's Yonghwa.. He also had change and was ready to get into bed.. He kiss seohyuns lips and helps her into the bed.. Seohyun laid her head on yonghwa's arm and they both stare into each other eyes!
So many things had happend but they could not wish for anything else!

Yonghwa kiss Seohyun's forehead and sees his wife slowly starts to fall asleep.. He can't help to smile of her cute face.. But he can't help to stop the few tears that starts to roll down from his eyes..

Yonghwa: I love you Hyun!

And he falls asleep!

later after midnight:::


AWWWWWWW!!!!

Yonghwa wakes up by seohyuns sudden scream! He sits up and can see Seohyun in a lot of pain... She is covered in sweat. And trying to control her pain and labor..

Yonghwa hurry wear some of his normal clothes and then grabs Seohyun and holds as he wals outside their house.. He gently place her inside the car. And then opens his door.. As they arrived at the hospital nurse and doctors let her on a bed and the women doctor hurry over to Seohyun side to check on her..

Doctor: Take her to the emergency room now.. She is about to give birth..

Seohyun holds onto Yonghwa's hand and squeeze it.. Yonghwa tries to follow up with them and they arrived at the emergency room.. Seohyun is ready to give birth...

He can see the nurse put's the heart rate onto the seohyuns breats to check her hear rate and pulse..

He looks at the doctors in the room they all have this worry look on their face..Seohyun still strong holds onto yonghwas hand. Yonghwa Tries to calm her down by her by her forehead and whisper to her..

After some hours Seohyuns labor starts to get stronger. And the doctor and nurse are ready for the birth..

Then the women doctor takes a grab around Yonghwas arm and takes him outside the room..

Seohyun: Yong... Were are you going..????

Yonghwa: I will be right back Hyun!

Outside the emergency room..


Yonghwa: How does it look doctor?

The women doctor then shakes her head..

Doctor: We will do everything to at least save one of them.. But You have to be prepared for the worst.. Your wife latest results say that she is lucky to still be alive.. Her body cant hold on to this to much and she bleed to much we can't stop it...
You have to understand everything before we continue!

Silence....

Doctor: We will be lucky if we at least will be able to save the child!

Yonghwa looks through the glass of the door were he put's one of his hands on..

He takes one deep breath..

Yonghwa: Safe our baby please!

Doctor: we will do everything we can!

Yonghwa runs into the room and stands by Seohyuns side as she is about to give birth. She press and press and then after one last push everybody hears a baby scream!

Doctor: congratulations You got a healty baby girl!

Yonghwa can't hide his chuckled when he get's their baby girl in his arms.. He looks at Seohyun who starts to cry when Yonghwa put's their daughter on her breaths.. Seohyun starts to cry.. As she her daughters little face...

Seohyun: She is beautiful.. Our little princess our little Sora..

Yonghwa: Sora?

Seohyun: Uhm.. Seo jung Sora.. sora as the sky!

Yonghwa: Alright.. Sora it is!

Yonghwa kiss Seohyuns lips and then they both laugh while Seohyun holds their daughter..

But then Seohyun's heart rate starts to fall...  And then Yonghwa takes sora into his arms and holds her.. A nurse takes Sora so Yonghwa can be with Seohyun in her last moments..
Yonghwa looks at the women doctor who nodds to him..

Doctor: It's time..

Everyone in the room walks out but then Yonghwa ask the nurse to give him Sora back.. She does and he walks by Seohyuns side and laid their daughter once again on Seohyun's ... and Yonghwa lie next to them he helps Seohyun to support their daughters head.. And his tears starts to become wet..

They are now alone in the room. They can only hear seohyun's heart is ging slowly from the machine..

Seohyun: Sorry Yong.. I can't keep the promise anymore..

Yonghwa: Hyun...

Seohyun: sorry Yong.. Please forgive me..

Yonghwa: I will.. Please don't talk so much..

seohyun: My life did not have a meaning after my father died.. But then you showed up and you found a way into my heart and you gave me the opportunity to be a wife and a mother!
I could never dream of anything else.. You have made me the happiest women on earth..

Yonghwa: Thank you for loving me and thank you for giving me a daughter!

Seohyun: Please protect our daughter and let her grow up to be a amazing girl who will turn into a women some day who will find true love like us.. Let her be free as the sky.. I love you Yonghwa!


Yonghwa: I love you too!

Seohyun voice starts to become more low and slow.. She slowly starts to close her eyes..

Seohyun: I.... Will.... Always...keep.. A eye.. On you. two. From heaven... I Love......................you...............................................


Yonghwa starts to close his eyes when seohyun's eyes are now closed and her heart rate had stopped.. He then looks at her and see her last tear that came out of her closed eyes..

He hugs both his daughter and Seohyun..

Yonghwa: Seohyun... He slowly whisper..... SEOhyun... It's get higher... SEOHYUN!!!! He screams...


To be continued!