Your a Idol?

Story like a fairytale

Seohyun's POV:

I close the door and walk around to find the sign to the audition. It's kinda confuse me that the building is so big..

I am scratching my hair while I walk around, then I turn a corner and sees the sign.. I walk slowly to the corridor and then sees no one is here?

I look at the door and sees the time to the audition?

"Oh my god, I'm late"

Before I am done thinking I rip the door up and to my surprise many girls are sitting on the floor in the room and a panel with 4 people 3 men and one women.. They all stare at me and I can feel myself shake and my head turns red...
The really pretty women stands up and points at me. I get's surprised for her high voice.

The women: Your late?

Seohyun: I'm sorry.. I think I got the wrong time or something.. I.

Before I could finish the women held her right hand up and told me to just stop speaking and find a place between the others.. I slowly walk to the back and sits down beside two other girls.. I take my bag off and start to listen to the women..

The Women: Well now.. As I said before the jugde will be with us you see from teh panel.. From the right we have  Mr. Lee Hwang he will be your teacher in lyrics.. Then we have Mr. Kang he will be your sports coach, he will give you guys lesson in training your voice and your breath when your sing. Then we have me, my name is Kang soo ah I will be your teacher in music and voice. And I'm mr. kangs wife.. And I guess you all know who the lat person is...

I look around and sees every girl in the room starts to whisper to each other.. they say something Yong.. hwa... something like that.. I shake my head and look to the last person Kang soo ah points at.. But I can't clearly see his face because it's behind a scarf.. While he starts to take it off. I then starts to remember the guy from the karoke room..
It can't be.. I look with my eyes wide open on the person who is a few meters ahed of me..

Jung Yonghwa: Hello girls' my name is Jung yonghwa and I will be your teacher in music skills.. I will teach you how to play guitar and control your voice..

Jung yonghwa.. I try to remember and I knew it was him. the Guy who gace me the paper and his voice it was the same person.. OMG... CN Blue Jung Yonghwa?? It was him....

I had my eyes down on the paper in my hands then I look up and he is done with his bow and then I get eyecontact with him.. He is the famous Jung yonghwa???
He starts to laugh a little and before I knew it turns out to be because my face got so red that I look like a tomato.. He winks to me and walks back to his seat...
My heart started to give a wird feeling? Something I never felt before..
I was still speaking to myself when I felt someone hit me gentle in my side... I stare at the girl beside me and she points at  Kang soo ah.. I hurry stands up and bows..
Kang soo ah sigh and then speak..

Kang soo Ah: Do you have a hear problem miss?

Seohyun: No, Seohyun.. My name is Seo Joo Hyun.. But please call me Seohyun.

Kang Soo Ah: Well miss Seohyun.. will you please give us a hint to how you sing?

Seohyun: Hint?

kang Soo Ah: Year hint.. Please sing for us and let us hear your voice.. Choose what ever song you like...

I look around at the girls who has their heads turned to me.. I never in the world song for so many people on the same time. The only person who hear me sing is Tiffany..
I felt my body started to shake I squeeze my hands and starts to mumble..

Kang soo ah: We can't hear you?

I wanted to sing but my body and mind were so nervous.. I was ready to get my bag and run out off the room if it was not because I got eyecontact once more with Jung yonghwa and it felt like my body got calm really fast and I felt warm inside.. I Close my eyes and imagine me on a stage with music.
I then starts to sing "Louder by Charice"

Louder"

I'm staring out of my window
And the rain is pouring down
When you left, I was so low
But I'm not gonna drown

I don't need no shoulder
I'm gonna be a soldier
I just wanna feel somethin' I don't understand

I'm just gonna run right through the rain
I'm just gonna dance right through the pain
I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head (head, head, head)
Heart beat louder than my head (head, head, head)
Heart speak louder
Wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head

I, I am over overthinking of how to get you back
I'm checking out for the weekend
And I ain't going back

I don't need no shoulder
I'm gonna be a soldier
I just wanna feel somethin' I don't understand

I'm just gonna run right through the rain
I'm just gonna dance right through the pain
I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head (head, head, head)
Heart beat louder than my head (head, head, head)
Heart speak louder
Wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head

Oh, letting go
Yet it feel so good, so right
Oh, all I know
Is that I let my heart beat
Heart speak louder than my louder than my
Heart beat heart speak louder than my louder than my
Heart beat heart speak louder than my louder than my louder, louder, louder, louder

I'm just gonna run right through the rain
I'm just gonna dance right through the pain
I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head (head, head, head)
Heart beat louder than my head (head, head, head)
Heart speak louder
Wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my head

when I am doen with the last sentence I opens my eyes and to my surprise everyone in the room all have their mouth open.. I look around and sees Jung yonghwa smile at me and then breaks the silence and starts to clap his hands together.. And everyone in the room follow include everyone off the panel..

Kang soo Ah: You really have a amazing voice.. Keep going like that and the rest off the girls will have a really good competitor.

I starts to smile and laugh inside my body and I sit on the floor again.. I take a deep breath and follow the rest off the audition..

Kang soo Ah: you will all get a paper with clocks and place to were you will meet your teacher..And in 1 week 10 off you will be eliminated and only 5 will be left back..
So go home and train and meet your teacher at the right time and place.. That was all for today.. thank you and goodbye.

Everyone around me stands up including me.. Many off the girls runs to me and pats my head and gives me many compliments. I get really embarrassed.. After a lot of time I finally get's free from the girls and can be alone by myself.. I am ready to put my earphones in my ears when I hear someone walks behind me.. I turn around and before I can see who the person is it says

SLAP!

I turn my chin to the side from the slap. It burns and hurts alot.. I look up and to my surprise I see Hyun ah standing with anger i her face.. I starts to think.. Don't tell me she also went..

Hyun ah: SEO JOO HYUN! How dare you be here..

Seohyun: What?

Hyun ah: You lied to mom and you went to the same audition as me.. How dare you.. You think you can win this.. Back off or else I will let mother  know about this..

Seohyun: YAH! let me tell you something.. First you slap me.. second.. You yells at me.. third You tell me to back off.. four you treatens me with your mother... Why do you always seek your mother when you are afraid and can't take reality.. If you are afraid that I can beat you then take it as a mature girl instead of using your mom.. Why can't you compete against me without using dirty tricks..

I look at Hyun ah.. She had tears in her eyes. She take her hands up and get's ready to slap me one more time.. I see her swing her arm and I close my eyes.. But this time I did not feel something on my cheek.. Instead I felt someone hold my arm and pull my body. I then feel something soft and warm against my hands.. I opens my eyes and I see Jung yonghwa holds me in a tight hug and his other hand hold Hyun ah's hand..

My heart starts to beat faster by this sudden touch.. Did he just protect me from Hyun ah's slap??




To Be continued!