Bring it on the first audition part 1!

Story like a fairytale

We arrived at the school and we found our rooms. We had to share rooms 2 and 2.. I had to share a room together with another girl called Soo ah she was 22 years old but kind of a loner.. She only said hey and bye and nothing else..
We got a message to get to the dinnerroom and eat with the teachers when we were
done with unpack our stuff.. Soo ah went off before me.. I open my bag and the first thing I take out is my book..
I place the book on my nightstand.. I change my clothes and close the door..

 

I really am not familiar with new place and the school is so big.. I begins to walk downstairs.. I finnaly after some minutes finds the dinnerroom and I'm late once again..
This is really not my day.. I try to slowly walks inside and try not to let anyone see me and just fall into the amount of other girls but then Hyun ah sees me and starts to scream my name so everyone can hear it and they all stare at me..

Hyun ah: SEO JOO HYUN!!! YOUR LATE!!! TEACHER SHE IS LATE SHE NEED TO BE PUNISHED!

What in the world!! I look at the teacher and everyone off them starts to whisper to each other... Then Mrs kang stands up.

Mrs Kang: Your late once again mrs seohyun... Me and the other teachers all agree to let you do the dishes..
I look at Hyun ah who smirk at mrs kang punishment..
I went to my place and then when I am about to sit down jung Yonghwa comes into the room.. He just bows to us and the teachers and all the girls around me begins to scream.. I just hold onto my ears because it's so loud.. And because of anger I raise my hand up in the air and mrs kang ask everyone to be quiet and ask me about what I want this time...

Seohyun: Mr Jung Yonghwa were also late.. why won't you give him a punishment?

Mrs kang: Mrs Seohyun.. Jung Yonghwa is famous and he is late because of a late agreement.. You on the other hand was late...

Everyone in the room starts to laugh and I sit's down and starts to eat my food in a angry way... I almost got choke when I got eyecontact with Jung yonghwa... I hit my chest and drink some water.. He smiles at me and winks.. I try to forget about what hapend that day he saved me from the slap from Hyun ah.. So I turns around and continue to eat my food...

When everybody are done with eating I am alone in the big room with all the dishes... I take my Iphone up and put my earphones into my ears and starts to clean the room and do the dishes...

I am singing while I am washing the dishes.. when I suddenly feel someone prick me on my shoulder.. I turn around but can't see anyone.. I start to sing again and someone prick me one more time. this time I turns around to fast and slides in some water on the floor.. I am about to fall when someone holds my waist and I land on something soft..

I opens my eyes and my heart starts to beat faster by the person who is under me.. It is Jung yonghwa???
I want to stand up but he holds my waist to close and out face get's near each other and when our lips is about to reach each other something cold get's in my hair.. I have let the water flow and it became to much so it went outside the wash and hit the both of us..

Fast I stand up and close the water..I could feel my body became warm and hot.. We almost kissed??? I whisper.. But then It hits me when Jung Yonghwa starts to laugh out loud.. I turn around to see him still sitting on the floor..

Jung Yonghwa: Your really clumsy, you know that?

Seohyun: Yah.. Why tease me it's your fault..

Jung yonghwa: My fault.. try to act innocent when you are trying to seduce me?

Seohyun: Seduce.. me seduce... yah.... Who do you think you are.. how can I even try and seduce someone.. I never had a boyfriend... I..

I close my mouth with my hands when I hear myself say these words out loud.. Yonghwa starts to laugh...

Jung yonghwa: Yahh.. Seo Joo hyun.. Your so innocent and co cute...

His laugh makes me so embarrassed I take some water in my hands and pour them on him. And it works and it makes him stop laugh..
He stands up  and slowly walks to me... Is he maybe mad at me is he angry.. I am about to reach him when he turns around and pour water at me..

Jung yonghwa: your just so cute..

Seohyun: JUNG YONGHWA...

Before I new it we both ran around the room and pour water at each other.. we both fall on the floor and sits with our backs at each other...We are both out of breath..

Jung yonghwa: I don't now Seohyun.. but I fell like I know you... When I am with you I don't feel like I am the star Jung Yonghwa.. I feel like I'm a normal human when I am together with you.. You make me feel something Seohyun...

Seohyun: I thought it was everyones dream to become a famous star?

Jung Yonghwa: It is but You have to focus on your singing only.. You never have time to be together with your parents, never really have time to date, you never have time to be together with your friends.. There are so many good points into be a singer but there are also bad things to it to..

Seohyun: I never had a family..

Jung yonghwa: What's her name??? Hyun ah right.. She is your stepsister??? she is your family??

Seohyun: I never saw her as my famiy member.. For my stepmother and her I'm only a maid.. Ever since my father died no one really wanted me and only because of people around us my stepmother took me into the house to not get bad rumors.. But since then my ife almost been like a cinderella fairytale..

Jung yonghwa: Cinderella??

Seohyun: I really like the story cinderella.. When I was little I fell and hurt my knee a youn boy came to me and gave me a patch and kissed me on my forehead..
He told me I was cinderella and he was the prince..
I only saw him once but never got his name.. But still he was my first love.. and after that time my father bought me the book cinderella and it have been my mosst important thing since my father died.. It remind me about him and the little boy who were my first love..

After I was done talking Silence were in the room. We both still had out backs to each other.. I take a deep breath and stands up... I am about to start to clean everything when Yonghwa really fast stands up and turns me around.. Before I knew it he had both his hands on my cheeks and pulls me into a deep but gently kiss..

Yonghwa brakes the kiss and kiss my nose.. He looks at me..
I thought I heard wrong when the words comes out off his mouth..

Jung yonghwa: What if I tell you I were the prince and I will safe you???

My heart started to beat fast and he pulls me into a kiss one more time.. This time I did not have my eyes open I slowly starts to close them..


To be continued!