the audition part 2

Story like a fairytale

Authors POV:

The last week went by so fast... All the girls had trained hard with each of the teacher they had their lesson learned from..
all the girls were going to perform on a big stage in SEOUL! People outside had bought tickets to the show and even the judges had found their seats.. All the teacher went to their place and sits down..
Unlike what the girls had belived.. The judges were also people who were watching the show... They had to gain points and have a chance to make it to the next round...
Everyone in the hall had found their seats.. The light turns of and only focus on the MC!

MC: Welcome everyone to SEOULS new music show.. Let me tell you the rules.. We have 10 girls who will compete in the first round... Only 3 girls will be moved to the next round in 2 weeks. And the people who can judges it is you!
Let me tell you the rules:
Each girl will sing one song and when everyone are done we will look at the result and the three people with the highest will remain to the next round!
Let me intorduce their trainers who have been training the girls so much the last week...
Here we have Mr. Lee Hwang , Mr. Kang, Kang soo ah, and we have Koreas most famous Idol... JUNG YONGHWA!!

All people in the stadium goes wild when they hear Yonghwas name!

MC: Are you all ready????

People: YES!

MC: LETS BEGIN!!!!!!


Seohyun POV:

OMG!!!
I hear all these people scream... Now we are only two back.. Hyun ah and me.... we both look at each other.. Hyun ah just gives me a evil look and walks up to the stage when her name get's called by the MC.
I felt so nervous.. my body felt week and I were dizzy.. I had the feeling like I wanted to vomit!!
I was so nervous that I forgot to hear Hyun ah sing!!
now it's my turn..

I hear the MC calling my name! Now it's time.. My hands starts to shake... and I could almost not control my body.. I hear the MC once more calling my name.. this time I take some deep breath... I walk out on the stage.. I can hardly see because of the strong light.. There are silence and I only hear my own breath that just goes faster and faster.. Now I hear people whisper and it get's louder and louder.. "She can't sing... what's the matter with her... Kick her out"  I'm almost about to hyperventilating and cry when I hear something familiar!

Yonghwa: HYUN! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

When I hear these words my body get's calm.. I start to feel safe... I try and look around but it's too dark because of the light that are shining so bright and hits my eyes...
But then somewere I see him.. I see him... I finally understands what Mrs kang meant by a important person who can support you.. I turn my head and just beside me and the stage he nods to me and smiles!
Because of his smile I could feel the music start and my voice just wanted to get out of my body..
I smile back to him and yell to the crowd!

Seohyun: ARE YOU READY????

And the music starts:

Song: Cinderella are you really that happy by Sweetbox (It gave me a idea to make this story)

Cinderella are you really that happy

 

Cinderella are you really that lucky

I wanna know is your life like you dreameds


Here I am

Trying to find my way Kissed so many frogs but I've never found a prince Think their lying I was promised much more than this Where's my happy ever after as the(queen of the kingdom)
Cinderella got a prince and a kingdom Cinderella got the dream she was dreaming I wanna know where is my fairytale(as the queen of the kingdom)
Something's wrong 'Coz all my glass shoes break And no one's ever helped this dansel in distress The hell with this I'm not gonna waste one time I won't wait to find prince charming(as the queen of the kingdom)
Cinderella is the queen of the kingdom Cinderella got the dream she was dreaming I wanna know where is my ending(as the queen of the kingdom)
Cinderella got a prince and a kingdom Cinderella got the dream she was dreaming I wanna know where is my fairytale(as the queen of the kingdom)
Cinderella are you really that happy Cinderella are you really that lucky I wanna know is your life like you dreamed Cinderella are you really that happy Cinderella are you really that lucky I wanna know is your life like you dreamed
Cinderella are you really that happy Cinderella are you really that lucky I wanna know is your life like you dreamed
Here I am Trying to find my way Kissed so many frogs but I've never found a prince Think their lying I was promised much more than this Where's my happy ever after as the(queen of the kingdom)
Cinderella is the queen of the kingdom Cinderella got the dream she was dreaming I wanna know where is my ending(as the queen of the kingdom)
Cinderella got a prince and a kingdom


I finally song the last sentrance! I opens my eyes but there are only silence in the stadium..I'm almost out of breath and I fall to the ground.. 


My tears starts to fall one by one.. And people then brakes the silence and begins to clap and stands up.. I am in shock when I see flowers trow up on the stage... 
I look at Yonghwa who smiles at me and walks away... I'm so happy that I am about to faint.. I walk down the stage and takes a seat... the last hours went by so fast.. and finally the MC got the result... 
We all went up to the stage.. We are 10 but only 3 of us will move on to the next round...
I  close my eyes when I hear the MC say the first person who is safe.. 

 

MC: And the first girl who is safe and will move to the next round is...... Hyojia!

I let out a big sigh when I hear her name.. Now only two people are left...

MC: And the next girl we are going to see in the next round is.... Hyun ah!


Hyun ah hit me in the side and whisper " What did I say".. I just look at her.. Now there are only 1 place left.. I did not think our even breath I just close my eyes and squeeze my hands together.. People in the crowd yells " SEO JOO HYUN; SEO JOO HYUN"

MC: And the last girl who will be in the final round will be!!! SEO JOO HYUN!!!!


Seo joo hyun???? Did I hear right???? I am going to the final??? I look with tears in my eyes at the rest of the girls.. All people stands up and claps really fast... They all yells my name...

I walk slowly up to the MC who gives me a tight hug... I am standing beside Hyun ah and Hyojia... I begins to smile and bow to the people who had voted for me.. I could not belive it.. I cry with happy tears... I have to win this I can't give up..
I see all out teachers walking up to approach us..
Mrs kang walks to me and gives me a tight hug...
I hug her back...
I try to look around but I can't see him...
I have to speak with him.. Were is Jung Yonghwa.... Why did he disappear like that??? I think to myself.


To be continued!