win or lose part 2

Story like a fairytale

Author POV:

It's the final day.. Who will win the competition... Will it be...

Hyojia???

Hyun ah???

or

Seohyun???

Seohyun is in the waiting room trying to control her emotions and her bad headache... She tries to control her voice and everything before she are going on the stage...

She looks at the ring Yonghwa gave her.. A diamond with their initials Y loves S...
She can't hide her big smile when she looks at it and kiss it..

Then her head starts to give her a lot of pain she stands up and tries to walk to get her medication... She falls but someone grabs her.. She looks up and to her suprise it turns out to be Hyunah..

Hyun ah helps Seohyun to stands up and then place her on the chair.. She walks over to get Seohyun some water and gives it to her.. She pick up Seohyuns bag and gives it to her.. Seohyun looks with opens eyes on how Hyun ah treats her suddenly..

Hyun ah takes Seohyuns hands so she can hold it by herself.. and helps Seohyun to drink... When Seohyun starts to drink Hyun ah walks to the chair beside Seohyun and sits down..

Silence is in the room.. Suddenly Hyun ah starts to speak and Seohyun drops the glass and it brakes to pices from the shock..

Hyun ah: Unnie... Sorry...

Hyun ah bows down to pick up the pices from the glass on the floor.. Seohyun bows too and starts to pick them up.. seohyun and Hyunah reach out on the same time to a pice and when they touch Hyun ah breakes into tears...

Hyun ah: Unnie... I'm... So.... Sorry... Because of me unnie have suffered.. I'm so sorry...

Seohyun: Hyun ah..

Seohyun whisper with a low voice..

Hyun ah reach her arms out to seohyun and hugs her tightly..

Hyun ah: Unnie don't die... Please don't die...

Seohyun: Hyun ah...

Hyun ah: I found out.. Unnie is sick.. I heard it from mom.. She started to tease about it but I got so mad at her and I started to cry and I felt hurt.. I went to your room the same day but the door were unlock... So I went inside and saw the papers...
Unnie... I'm so sorry...
If you die.. Who is going to treat me how you do.. You never got mad at me you always look the other way or turned around or even point your fingers at me..
If you die what am I supposed to do???


Seohyun: Hyun ah... please... I won't die... I already made a promise to Yonghwa I will not die no matter what... I never hated you.. You only did what your mom did.. Don't feel bad about yourself.. Ever since you got a part of my family your were always my sister..

you are a really spoiled child and I got enough of you many times.. But still you helped me to get were I am today.. So please don't be so hard on yourself...


Hyun ah: Unnie...

Seohyun pats Hyun ahs back gently.. She tries to comfort her.. She then storke Hyun ahs hair.. Seohyun could not express how happy she were from Hyun ahs words.. She was so happy!


They get's disturbed by a worker who tells them to get ready and walk to the stage...

Seohyun stands up and takes her mediacation then she turns around and reach her hand out to hyun ah..


Seohyun: let's have a fair fight little sister..


Hyun ah nodds and takes a hold to Seohyuns hand.. They walk out of the room and to the big stage.. 


Now the lights are on and Hyojia and Hyunah and Seohyun are on the big stage.. 

The crowds goes crazy and starts to scream there favorite bias name out loud.. 

The lights is so warm and al girls feels really happy now the real fights starts...


Seohyun looks at the judges and one person catch her eyes.. 
She gives Yonghwa a smile and yonghwa smiles back to Seohyun..


Now it all begins!


To be continued!