Cinderella

Story like a fairytale

 Seohyun is sitting on her bed reading the last chapter of her book!

“Welcome,Your Highness,” giggled the first stepsister.

The prince frowned, but he asked the two girls to remove their shoes.

The stepsisters tried to make the shoe fit. They shoved and pried and pushed and squeezed and shoved again, but the slipper would not fit.

At last, Cinderella peeked around the corner. “May I try?” she asked meekly.

“You?” scoffed the stepmother.

“That's just the cleaning girl,” said the older stepsister.

“Let her try,” said the prince.

Cinderella sat down in the chair, and the prince lifted the slipper to her foot. It fit beautifully.

“Are you my Princess?” the prince asked.

“I am,” Cinderella said happily.

“She can't be!” cried the stepmother.

“Impossible!” shouted the two stepsisters.

From her pocket, Cinderella pulled the other glass slipper and put it on.

The prince took Cinderella's hand and led her off to the palace, where they were married in splendor and lived happily ever after.

The stepsisters and stepmother still live together in a rather unkempt home.
 

Seohyun's POV:

"Happily ever after?"  I said out loud and sighed...

I close the book and put it on the bookcase and place it gently. It was the last present my father gave me before he died.. And the thing that means everything to me.. I give it a kiss before I go to take my bag.. But then the calm silence get's disturbed by my stepmother who yells my name calm the first time Seohyun.. Later it turns to a angry voice... SEOhyun.. I just try to ignore her as long as I can but then it turns into a scream form downstairs.
SEO JOO HYUN!!! I hear my stepmothers voice..
I trew my bag on the floor and walk downstairs... I see her in the living room sitting there nice and in really good comefort together with my stepsister Hyun ah.. 
I get eyecontact with my stepmother who is really mad... Inside me I boil with anger but this is the only place I can live until I have enough money to live by myself... After my father died.. I no longer had a family so My stepmother had to take care of me to not get seen in a bad vision by people around us. But the only thing they did not know was that I was a maid in my own house...
I had been like this doing everything she wants for the last 8 years.. 

I walk slowly to her side and in a calm voice I ask:

Seohyun: You called me?

Mi sook ah: Why did you take so long girl?

Seohyun: I had something important to do..

Then I hear Hyun ah's voice in the background.

Hyun ah: She probably read her book again..  That's so like Seohyun.. So boring... 

Seohyun: It's not boring.. 

Hyun ah: So be it..

Mi sook ah: If your not going to be faster I will trew that stupid book f yours out.. 

My hole body became filled with anger I tried to control my temper and do everything in my power to not say anything agiandt them. But the only thing they do not dare to talk bad about is my fathers book...

Seohyun: YAH???

My stepmother and stepsister almost jump up from their chair because they got a shock from my high voice.. My stepmother raise up and almost got ready to slap me in my face.. I always had my eyes close if I did something wrong and she would slap me because I went against her but this time I had my eyes wide open and lift my chin up...

Seohyun: Do not touch me...

My stepmother lets out a big "aiyo" before she takes her hand up to her forehead.

Mi sook ah: Why are you so stubborn.. I got a headache because of you.. Do not yell at me again or else I will kick you out of this house...

Seohyun: Fine.

Hyun ah: I have to go to school.. See you later mom... 

Mi sook Ah: Bye dear.. Seohyun You do not need to prepare dinner  tonight.. I will be out all day.. Only make dinner for Hyun ah..

I just nodds and goes upstairs and take my things and my bag. I went out of the door ony to be pushed to the side by Hyun ah.. She just looks at me with a selfish look on her face.. I just rool my eyes and continue to walk past her..

Hyun ah: I will be home... 

I stop up and point my finger at her.

Seohyun: there is something in the frezzer you can heat up.. I will be home late tonight to.

I put my earphones in my ears and turn the volume up so I can not hear Hyun ahs voice and begins to walk.. I listen to the music and begin to hum to the song... I love to sing and that's the only thing I can do and feel free on the same time...

Some times I think that my life is almost the same as cinderella I got the evil stepmother and evilstepsister but were in the world is my prince... I remember when I was little my father told me me that we all got a prince somewere but were is my prince?
I look up in the sky and smile!

When will I have a happy ending?

To be continued!

So guys... What do you think about first chapter.. This story will be a story that is like a cinderella story but in a yongseo version... Hope you will comment and support me in any way!

And I will update the story everyday!:)