Chapter 1

Be A Man

 

'La la la la la~ tell me that you love me too~'

I sat up and stretched. Another day of school.

Normally...people would dread school.

Oh my god, so much homework.”

“The teacher is so unfair.”

“I don't want to see this , she talked behind my back.”

“My boyfriend dumped me.”

Excuses...excuses...

I loved school. I actually felt like I belonged there. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't go to school anymore. When I'm home, I have all the luxuries, but my parents are only concerned for my older brother. Which is only 5 minutes older than me. Yeah, we're fraternal twins. But I don't mind it much. He got paralyzed and is confined to a wheelchair. But he's taking physio so he's coming close to walking again. Also the medication is working too. We are rich, so we can afford the best medicine. Plus, my mother is a doctor. My father is the owner of a big company...like Wal-Mart.

 

'I got that supa luv~she want my supa luv~' my alarm continued to play. I turned it off.

I walked into the bathroom and stared at my reflection. Man, I'm still pretty even in the morning.

I winked at myself before grabbing my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste and grabbed my uniform. [a/n I don't feel like searching for a uniform on the internet, so just picture a cute uniform in your minds LOL. School is making me lazy.]

I rolled up the skirt a little to show more of my legs. Flaunt what you got, right?

I went down the stairs and grabbed a granola bar.

“Aren't you going to eat breakfast, _____-sshi?” the maid asked me.

“No, I'm just going to go. Thanks though!” I yelled and ran out the door.

 

I walked down the large driveway leading to the gates. I smiled at the driver before hopping inside the limo. The drive to was about fifteen minutes. I unwrapped the granola bar and munched on it. Once we arrived at school, the driver opened the door for me.

“Have a good day at school, _____-sshi.” he told me.

“I always do.” I said and hopped out.

 

You know like in the movies how that one popular girl arrives and everyone seems to stop what they're doing, suddenly it's in slow motion and the wind is blowing in her hair, and there is a shining light?

Yeah...that's what it's like for me. ;)

I walked down the pathway that led to the school and everyone moved away so I had room to walk.

“Hi _____! You're coming to my party right?” a girl asked me.

I shrugged. “If I feel like it.” She squealed. I rolled my eyes.

Two arms locked into mine. I turned my head and it was Suzy and Min. I smiled at them. “Hey girls.” They smiled. “Hey _____.”

“_____! Will you go on a date with me?” a boy asked. He was cute.

“Sure.” I winked.

He fainted. I made my way into the school.

“You're not going to go are you?” Suzy asked me.

I scoffed. “Of course not.”

 

We walked in the classroom and I saw a pile of confession letters, chocolates and gifts on my desk. I chuckled and made my way to my seat. I brushed everything to the floor in one swift movement.

Suddenly I saw Min screaming at someone. I walked up to her.

“What's wrong?”

“This tripped me!” Min told me.

I glared at her. She looked scared and stood up.

“I'm sorry! It was an accident I swear!” she bowed.

I slapped her. “Tripping my friends huh? Next time, you're dead.” I spat at her.

She cupped her cheek and ran out of the classroom.

I held my head high and walked back to my seat.

“Wah...she's so hot.”

“Yeah. I like them feisty.”

I grinned at the comments.

The teacher walked in and started the lesson. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

 

Suddenly the intercom came on. Yeah...our school is bad . We have intercoms.

“Mr. Kim?” the intercom asked.

“Yes?” He slightly yelled to the ceiling.

“The principal needs to see Park _____ in his office.” the lady spoke.

“Okay. I'll send her right away.”

“Thank you.”

“Ms Park the principal--”

I cut him off. “Yeah yeah...I heard the .” I muttered and grabbed my bag. I threw it over my shoulder and made my way down the aisle.

A guy slapped my . I turned around and slapped him.

“Mr Choi!” The teacher yelled at the said student.

“Sorry...” the student muttered.

 

I went to the principal's office and my mother was there with a bag.

“What did I do this time?” I asked her.

“Nothing.” the principal answered. “You're transferring schools.”

“What?!” I asked him.

“Turn in your uniform. Your mother has some clothes.” he said.

“Mom! Can you please explain?”

“I'll explain at home. Not here.” she told me.

“No, explain now!” I demanded.

“It's because of financial problems.” the principal told me.

“WHAT?!”

 

We both arrived home. “So we're going broke?!”

“No no no. We aren't. That's just I told the principal. Our company is fine.”

I sighed in relief.

“So why am I transferring?”

“You know that school that your brother wanted to enter? Well, they had accepted him. But he still needs to take his medication for a couple of months. And the school doesn't allow for the students to take serious medication without parental supervision. But if he doesn't go then he'll lose his spot.” she explained.

I tilted my head. “What does that have to do with me?”

She gave me a look.

Reality hit me. “No way. No no no no no NO. Do you know how long it took me to bring up my reputation at Seoul High?!”

“Please? Just for a couple of months. The school literally just opened a couple of weeks ago so you can totally start a reputation.”

“No. I'm a girl, and I'll stay as a girl.” I told her.

I turned to walk away.

 

“You owe me.” I heard my brother say as he rolled into the room.

“I don't owe you anything.” I snapped at him.

“Who was the one that arranged the photographer to have you in the magazine? Without me, you wouldn't even be popular. You'd be the same nerd you were at our old school.” he told me.

He was right. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be popular.

“Plus, you can always re-register at Seoul High and go back.” My mom said.

“NO! This is going to far.”

 

The next day eventually I was walking out of the hair salon, with my hair cut, a wrap around my s and in a boys uniform.

The driver pulled up to 'All Boys Boarding School of Seoul'. [a/n yeah...original...i know. Haha. My creative brain is dead right now.]

He opened the door and gave me my luggage, filled with boys clothes that my mother happily prepared. I threw my bag over my shoulder, containing my girl stuff.

“Have a good day at school.” he told me.

“This is the first time I'm saying this, but I hope I do too.”

I gulped and made my way up the stairs.

 

================

sorry for the long wait you guys! i had to make sure i finished my ohter story before starting this one. :D i'll be updating everyday now! ;)

here's chappie one. tell me what you think!

also, i'll be performing tomorrow in a festival. wish me luck, and hope i don't fall on my face! :/

comments are wonderful. :3