the new conflicts appear?

the Idols who secretly dating

Kikwang went to his manager’s room at the office. He wanna discuss about his relationship, he wanna change his manager’s thought.

“Annyeong, Hyung.” He greeted his manager.
“Eoh? Kikwangie, come here.” Manager Kim invited him inside.
“Hyung, I wanna talk about me and Hyosung.”
“Huh? I think we don’t need to talk about it anymore.”
“Ani, Hyung. We must talk about it. I and Hyosung can’t be apart.”
“Kikwang, stop.”
“Please, listen to me, Hyung. My fans and her fans are agree about our relationship.”
“How do you know?”
his manager asked and then Kikwang turn on a computer in his manager’s room. His manager just watching him, finally Kikwang opened Hyosung’s page and showed it to his manager.
“Hyung, read this and the comments below. I already read and analyzed that the positive comments are the most posted.” His manager sighed. Kikwang looked full of hope. And then his manager just said “I’ll discuss it with Mr.Hong and other. And I’ll decide it soon. Now, go home.”

                Kikwang went to the dorm and found that Yoseob was the one who stay at dorm. Yoseob greeted him and asked him to sit beside him.
“yah, here” Yoseob greeted Kikwang.
“ne. where are the others?” Kikwang asked.
“They go to supermarket. I stay at home because you went out and Dujun asked me to stay.”
“Oh I see.”
“You went to meet Kim Hyung?”
“ne..”
“what did you talking about?”
“you know it.”
“relationship? He finally allow us?”
“not yet. We must wait until they discuss it.”
Kikwang sighed, Yoseob too.
“What a complicated thing!” Yoseob laid on the floor and Kikwang did it too. They fell asleep until B2ST members back from supermarket.

                IU was busy with her vocal lesson when her manager came and brought some paper. He called her and talked about new contract. He gave it to her and asked her to learn the contract. She read it and then she surprised because it was a contract about couple project.
“why you take this contract, Hyung?”
“I think it’s good, Jieun. You and Wooyoung were very cute in ‘Dream High 1’ and it makes a director wanna make a drama about you two.”
“I think a drama is too much.”
“the director gave some option between drama  and couple variety show. Choose one.”
“can I think it first?”
“Of course, Jieun-ah. Don’t make us wait too long. I wait 2 more days. Ara?”
her manager smiled and left her. IU sighed and she can’t think about it. She thought about Yoseob. “How should I do.. if I accept it.. Yoseob Oppa will angry? But it’s for work. Just for profesionality.” She continued her thought “ah.. I’ll talk about it with him.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“AAAAAAAA!!! So tired!!” Dongwoon complained. B2ST just finished their dance exercise.
“Yah! You just complaining everyday” Junhyung hits Dongwoon’s head.
“Ah! It hurts, Hyung!”
“Neomu apa~ apa~ apa~”
Yoseob teased Dongwoon with a part of ‘It Hurts’ 2NE1’s song. The other members just laughing. After take a rest for a moment, Kikwang’s phone is ringing. It’s from Manager Kim. He asked him to go to his office with Yoseob. Kikwang agreed and asked Yoseob to went with him.

                Yoseob and Kikwang went to their manager’s office. They felt so nervous, their manager will give them the result of company decision. With uneasy feeling, they entered the room. Their manager greeted them warmly. Still uneasy they took a seat. Manager Kim started the conversation.
“have you eat?” manager asked.
“us?” Yoseob looked at Kikwang.
“why do you act so awkward, Hyung?” Kikwang replied.
“I’m your manager, geez.. I just wanna make sure that you have eat something before I tell you about company 2nd decision.” The manager nodded his head down.
“Hyung, tell us. Don’t make us wait.” Yoseob with his curiousness asked.
“is it bad decision for Yoseob and me?” Kikwang added. Yoseob and Kikwang’s heart beat more faster. Their manager looked so hesitate to tell them the decision. Manager Kim grabs his phone, typed something. Few minutes later, Kikwang and Yoseob’s phone vibrated. They got texts. They opened it and read the texts. The texts said [Mianhe, boys.. you can’t break up with your girls]
They looked each other.
“what the..” Kikwang sighed.
“yah, Lee Kikwang. Did you get the same text?”
“I think.. yes.” They glared at their manager and screamed “HYUNG!!!!!”
they acted like they angry but inside their heart, they thanked their manager.
“Hyung! Come here! I must punch your face!” Kikwang chased his manager, Yoseob too.

                Kikwang went to SECRET’s dorm. So, Yoseob went to B2ST’s dorm alone. He thought “aish.. it’s really daebak! Without Jieun knew, our problem is solved. What a relief!” he smiled. And he called IU.
“Lee Jieun?”
“huh? Oppa? Waeyo? Why did you call my surname? Hahaha”
“just make sure, it’s you, hahaha”
“Oppa..”
“Eoh?”
“ani.. I just wanna talk to you. Meet me tonight in front of your dorm. See ya.”
“oh, ok! See ya!”
Yoseob sighed. He can feel that his girlfriend has a problem. “yah.. why the problem keep popping” he thought. He went to the dorm and take a rest for a while.

                At SECRET’s dorm, Kikwang looked for Hyosung. But she’s not there. He just met Sunhwa. Hyosung still at her office. Sunhwa asked Kikwang to entered the dorm and wait Hyosung there. So, Kikwang just wait. Sunhwa said that she must go to Salon. And then Kikwang stayed at SECRET’s dorm alone. He waited about 45 minutes. “so, bored” he thought. He didn’t tell Hyosung that he came because he wanna make a surprise about the happy news.

                Hyosung arrived at the dorm with someone, a guy. That guy helped her bring her shopping bag, because Hyosung went to the supermarket before she headed back to the dorm. He’s Lee Joon, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon. Hyosung rang the bell, she and Joon didn’t know that Kikwang is inside her dorm. So, Joon was joking.
“Yeobo, can  you help me with these stuff? I’m tired” Joon joked.
“Aigoo, mianhe, Yeobo. Wait Sunhwa opened the door, ne?” Hyosung replied and then laughed. Kikwang opened the door, he looked at Hyosung and Joon. He looked so angry.
“Jeon Hyosung!” Kikwang yelled at her.
“Eoh? Kikwangie? When did you come? Waiting for me?” Hyosung who didn’t know that Kikwang angry just smiled. Joon greeted Kikwang politely. “Annyeong, Kikwang!”
“stop your bull, guys. I heard and saw everything!” Kikwang angry.
“wait.. what do you mean, yeobo?” Hyosung asked.
“nothing! And stop calling me ‘Yeobo’!” Kikwang raised his tone. Joon just silent, he thought that he didn’t make a mistake to Kikwang, but why does Kikwang angry with him.
“I’m waiting here for more than 45 minutes! But you came with him after your sweet shopping with him?” Kikwang pointed to Joon more angry than before.
“huh? Kikwangie, you.. you misunderstand about me and Joon.” Hyosung tried to explain but Kikwang didn’t want to listen her and left her with Joon. Hyosung tried to chase him but Joon stopped her and said “it’ll useless if you talked to someone who angry. Wait until he calm down.” Hyosung just nodded and stared Kikwang who runs to the bus stop.

 

whoah, I love making conflicts ^^ but it'll make it more interesting, right?
support with subscribes and comment ^^ thanks