Summer Breeze blows Our Love 2

the Idols who secretly dating

             The girls asked Hyosung to shopping with them. They said that the tourism’ place there have unique souvenir shops. Hyosung had no idea but just follow them. Actually that’s Kikwang’s idea for making Hyosung busy and then he could do his another plan. B2ST helped him to prepare everything.

             After shopping, Hara and Hyosung magically disappeared. The villa is empty too. Hyosung sighed. “aish, they left me alone” suddenly someone knocked the door. “oh? That must be them” Hyosung thought. Hyosung opened the door and found a cute little girl stood in front of her. She held a yellow heart shaped balloon.
“eoh? Annyeong, cute girl. Can I help you?” Hyosung asked.
“eonni, can you follow me to go to somewhere?” the girl asked and gave the balloon to Hyosung.
“ng? sure. I’ll lock the door first wait.”

              Hyosung followed the girl and they stopped at the sunflower field when suddenly Dujun appeared and smiled. He held the same balloon like the balloon that the girl gave to Hyosung. She saw other B2ST member there too. They made a line, wore black tuxedo, held the same balloons and wave to Hyosung. Suddenly the music played and Dujun started sang a part of ‘Dream Girl’ B2ST’s song.

“You came to me like a dream, this dream filled with happiness, so sweet like honey
You casted a spell on me.. being with you I was always nervous~~”

he smiled, gave the balloon to Hyosung  and linked Hyosung’s arm to his and asked Hyosung to follow him. Hyosung had no idea about what happened and just followed him. After finished his part Dujun gave Hyosung over to Dongwoon. He smiled and sang his part

“That everything in front of me would disappear when I woke up. You tightened my heart, I was nervous all along~~”
Dongwoon did the same thing. Hyosung still confused and followed them.

“Because I have you I'm in pain My dream girl Every day and night without a break. You are like a thorn holding you in my embrace knowing that I'll get hurt in the process~~”
Yoseob gave the 3rd balloons and gave Hyosung over to Hyunseung.

“You`re my dream girl I can't stop. More and more I'm falling deeper into you baby~~”
Hyunseung gave the balloons and gave Hyosung’s hand to Junhyung.

“Girl, you’re so hypnotizing, Here and there. you hold me and shake me around, in front of me you are like the sharp flower, roses, so beautiful I'll go blind. Woo Woo Woo You know that I love you, I love you. Woo Woo Woo You know that I’ll always be with you~~”
Junhyung rapped while held Hyosung’s hand, he finished his part and bowed after gave the balloons. Junhyung left Hyosung and gathered with other members, Hara and IU. Hyosung looked at them. They waved with the balloons on their hands. Hyosung still confused.
“Hyosung-ah! Turn around!” Yoseob shouted. Hyosung nodded and then turn around. She saw Kikwang in front of her. He wore brown tuxedo and had a bucket of sunflowers on his hand. Kikwang smiled and suddenly sang his part.

“I have you I'm in pain My dream girl Every day and night without a break. You are like a thorn holding you in my embrace knowing that I'll get hurt in the process. You’re my dream girl I can't stop. More and more I'm falling deeper into you baby~~”
Kikwang gave the flowers to Hyosung. Hyosung smiled and suddenly tears are rolling down on her cheeks. She felt so happy with the surprise.

                But suddenly Kikwang kneeled in front of her, held her right hand and stared at her. Kikwang took a little box from his pocket. He opened it and showed a ring in it. The other who watched them felt the same nervousness as Kikwang.
“Jeon Hyosung, at this beautiful sunflower field.. me, Lee Kikwang would like to ask you something..” Kikwang started the proposal.
“Would you marry me?” Kikwang stared at Hyosung. Hyosung cried hard. She felt so happy.
“yes I would. I would marry you, Lee Kikwang” Hyosung smiled. Kikwang quickly stood up and hugged Hyosung. After that, he kissed her lips. Beautiful scene, with sunset as background and sunflowers field as place setting.

 

 

**Epilogue**

“ya! Have you take the pics of them?” Dujun hit Dongwoon’s head.
“I did, hyung! They’re good, Hyung!” Dongwoon replied.
“so romantic! I envy them” IU suddenly spoke up. “agree with you!” Hara joined.
“eyyy we did the romantic thing ever for you two” Yoseob and Junhyung replied.
They laughed and then smiled watched them.
“ya! Stop fighting and debating. Let’s congratulate them” Hyunseung asked.
“Kaja!!!” they ran towards Hyosung and Kikwang to congratulate them.

“thanks, it ran well because of your helps guys.” Kikwang said while linked his arm around Hyosung. They smiled happily. B2ST and the girls gathered and sat down on the sunflowers field and watched the sunset together. Summer breeze flew away but their love and friendship will never end.

 

-- THE END --

 

finally the story has to end like this. thanks for readers! love ya! haha ^^v