B2ST is here!

the Idols who secretly dating

[B2ST COMEBACK!!]

[B2ST IS ALIVE!]

[B2ST BACK WITH LOT OF SUCCESSFUL STORIES FROM THEIR INTERNATIONAL DEBUT!]

Hyosung read those words everywhere. It has been 4 years since B2ST left Korea and did their International debut. Hyosung in Korea got some awards too with SECRET. But she never envy B2ST. she knew that she will always happy as long as Kikwang happy. Suddenly she got a phone call.
“Yeobuseyo?” she answered.
“guess who is it?”
“LEE KIKWANG!!!”
Hyosung screamed happily.
“Aigo! You broke my ear drum, Hyosung-ah haha” Kikwang replied.
“have you arrive?”
“yeah, I’m at the airport now. I’ll come to your place after the press conf. see you soon”
he hung up.

                Yoseob woke up. He's in airplane now. He’ll back to Korea and will arrive soon. His manager looked at him.
“have you finish your preparation?” the manager Hyung asked.
“ne, Hyung. I’m ready to back” Yoseob smiled widely.
“You miss her, right?” his manager .
“who? B2ST members? Of course I do.” Yoseob replied.
“not them. The girl in your phone.”
“mwo? yah, Hyung! I told you to stop checking my phone!”
Yoseob glared at his manager. his manager just giggled.

                IU took a deep breath. “he’ll arrive here soon?” she thought. “4 years.. I’ve been waiting for you, Oppa” she smiled.

“SOOO!!! BEAST!! ANNYEONGHASEYO! B2ST -IMNIDA!”
Lot of fans cheerfully welcomed B2ST. A special press conference for B2ST comeback after their International debut. The media and B2UTIES were invited by B2ST.
“Annyeonghaseyo, B2ST’s leader, Yoon Dujun-imnida” Dujun bowed. The fans cheered for him. Continued with other members and the last was Dongwoon.
“You guys maybe looking for Yoseob. He hasn’t arrive in Korea. He’s still on his way from US. Because his last filming was in US.” Dujun explained.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“ne, annyeong” a young man with jeans, t-shirt, leather jacket and glasses (the all of them are black) waved to everyone who was waiting for him at the airport. Yang Yoseob has arrived in Korea. An aunty came out from the crowd and hugged him.
“Seobi-ya..” she hugged him while tearing. Yoseob opened his glasses.
“Eomma..” he hugged her back. He missed her so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

                Kikwang arrived in front of SECRET’s dorm. “lucky me, they didn’t move” he thought then giggled. He pressed the bell and waited for someone to opened the door. He brought a bouquet of sunflowers that he bought before he came to SECRET’s dorm. not wait too long, a girl with chesnut color hair opened the door. Kikwang covered his face with the bouquet of flowers.
“Eonni!! This is your guest!” Sunhwa shouted.
“Eoh?” Kikwang confused. The one who opened the door was Sunhwa. Sunhwa looked at Kikwang’s expression then giggled. “Pabo” she mumbled. Hyosung walked towards the door, she saw someone with a bouquet of flowers covering his face.
“my.. sunflower!” she suddenly hugged him.
“hahahaha” Kikwang laughed and hugged her again.

                Kikwang and Hyosung walked to the park near SECRET’s dorm. when they found a bench, they sat on it.
“how’s your life?” Kikwang asked.
“what do you think?” Hyosung stared at Kikwang.
“Don’t tease me with that eyes.” Kikwang suddenly kissed Hyosung. Hyosung closed her eyes. Herself knew that she want it.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Seobi arrived?!” Dujun excitedly got up from his seat.
“Daebak!! Yoseob Hyung is on the way?” Dongwoon got excited too.
“let’s tidy up this place. He just arrived. He must has’t rest yet.” Junhyung added.
“ne.” Hyunseung nodded. They quickly grabbed whatever that they saw. Hyunseung and Dongwoon tidy up the room. Junhyung and Dujun tidy up the living room and the kitchen.
“yah, Dujunya” Junhyung called Dujun.
“YAH! YOU WANNA DIE! How dare you called me that thing!”
“hahahaha. Where’s Kikwang?”
“where do you think is he?”
“SECRET’s dorm?”
“ding dong dang!”
Dujun continued his works.
“what? I seldom visit my Hara. Why he always visit Hyosung?” Junhyung commented.

                Finished cleaned the dorm, B2ST cooked some food.
“just cook Kimchi soup. We just have that.” Junhyung pointed the kimchi that Dongwoon held. Hyunseung nodded. “Yah! Can you stop nodding your head?” Dujun shouted. Hyunseung nodded again. Junhyung and Dingwoon giggled.
“ok, let’s cooking!” Dujun took a pan.
not long before the soup ready, the bell rang.
“Yoseob-ida!!” Junhyung opened the door and found Yoseob stood in front of their dorm.
“yah!!!” the others came and joint. They hugged.
“guys.. stop hugging me. Hard.. to.. breathe…” Yoseob said.
“ne. ne. we just so happy can meet you. Let’s come in!” Dujun asked.

                Yoseob put his luggages in his room. And he left one luggage in the living room.
“Hyung, what’s this?” Dongwoon knocked the luggage.
“Open it. I bought it in Hawaii” Yoseob giggled.
“You? Went? To? Where?!” Hyunseung asked.
“Hawaii!!” Yoseob shouted. The others giggled.
“yah! We knew that Yoseob has filming his mv in Las Vegas. Why did you believe it from Hawaii” Junhyung hit Hyunseung’s head. "We have 2 fools now" Junhyung added. Then everyone laughed.

                Kikwang entered the dorm and smell good food. “hmm.. Our chef is cooking?” He thought.
“I’m home! Ready for eating!!” he ran to the kitchen without notice that Yoseob was sitting in the living room and eating with the other.
“see? He’s still pabo” Junhyung talked to Yoseob. Then laughed lightly. Kikwang took a bowl of soup and a bowl of rice. Then he sat beside Junhyung, in front of Yoseob.
“hungry?” Yoseob asked.
“hmm. I haven’t eat since we arrived.” He keep eating withut notice. Who was talking with him.
“Eoh, eat well, Kikwang-ah.” Yoseob giggled.
“ne, Yoseob-ah.” Kikwang chew his meal. Suddenly he stopped. He looked in front of him. Yoseob smiled widely. “what’s this!” Kikwang quickly hugged Yoseob. The others just laughing at his stupidness.

 

 

I'll update the next chapter soon! I hope I can ^^ hehe
please comment and subscribe ^^