more announcement?

the Idols who secretly dating

“Eoh, You came.” IU got up from her seat and welcome someone. A boy with leather jacket and jeans. He sat in front of her.
“so, what’s the point, Jieun-ah?” he smiled and then ordered coffee latte.
“Wooyoung-ah.. jebal (please).. stop our drama.” IU talked directly to the point. Wooyoung widened his eyes.
“what? What do you mean?” he raised his tone, makes everyone at the café stared at him and started recognized that IU and Wooyoung there. IU looked down, feels shy.
“Wooyoung-ah.. stop that.” IU whispered. Wooyoung looked around and tried to tell everyone that there’s nothing wrong.
“Jieun-ah.. I never played when I said that I love you.” Wooyoung grabbed IU’s hands. IU stared at him and pulled her hands.
“I know but.. Mianhe, Wooyoung-ah.. you knew that I’m only Yoseob’s..” IU got up from her seat and about to leave. Before that she continued “I’ll make a press conference soon. I hope you can help me about that..” she left Wooyoung without look back. Wooyoung just sit there, stared IU left and then looked down.

3 weeks later

                In Japan, Yoseob prepared himself to head to US. He finished his preparation for his single and he’ll film his mv in US.
“finish?” his manager asked.
“ne, Hyung.” Yoseob nodded. “can we wait the other members? I wanna meet them before I go”
His manager stared at him “sorry.. we can’t. your flight.. 30 more minutes.”
“ah, arasseo, Hyung. Kaja (let’s go)”
Yoseob smiled, he hides his disappointment.

                IU walked towards a room. She opened the door and found there are a lot of people waited for her. She greeted them politely.
“Anyeonghaseyo. Sorry, I’m late” she bowed. Everyone smiled to her. Suddenly, another people entered the room. They’re Wooyoung and the staffs. Wooyoung sat beside IU. He looked at IU with sad expression. But suddenly, gave a smile to IU.
“ok, annyeonghaseyo, 2PM’s Jang Wooyoung-imnida” Wooyoung greeted everyone. “today, we gathered here to hear announcement from IU and me..” Wooyoung looked at IU, gave a sign to her to continue the speech.
“ne, and that’s about a rumour that said I and Wooyoung is in relationship.” IU smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Main road in Japan isn’t different a lot with Korea. Yoseob looked outside the window of his car while his manager busy with his tablet. Suddenly, his manager gave the tablet to him.
“Yoseobi! Watch this!” the manager asked Yoseob to watch a video on a streaming site.
“what’s this? Is it live?”
“yes yes! Just watch!”
his manager back focus with the papers. Yoseob sighed and just followed his manager instructions.

[“I and Jang Wooyoung aren’t a couple.”]

Yoseob widened his eyes as soon as he watched the video. It was a press conference. IU held a press conference to clear the rumour about her relationship with Wooyoung. “you clear that, Jieun-ah? Although it’s not really rumour.. it has a fact on it.” Yoseob smiled widely. “but I can get your real feeling, Jieun-ah.. gomawo” Yoseob thought. Suddenly a tears rolling down. He wiped it and continued to watch.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“ne. it was just for filming” Wooyoung smiled and explained. “I feel so sorry to IU and her boyfriend because of this rumour, their relationship gone bad.” After heard that, the journalist can’t stop asking about IU’s boyfriend. IU looked at Wooyoung. “Wooyoung-ah.. what are you doing?” she thought. Wooyoung whispered to her. “it’s ok, Jieun-ah.. I think it’s your time”
“Mmm.. that.. Mm..”
IU can’t continue.
“is that true, IU-ssi? Who’s your boyfriend?” a man with glasses asked.
“ah ye.. about that.. I’m in a relationship with.. B2ST’s main vocal, Yang Yoseob.” IU finally spoke up. Everyone murmured after heard about that.

                B2ST are at their apartement in Japan. They wanna met Yoseob, but they’re late. Yoseob already went to the airport to go to US.
“Aish! Why do you separate us like this, Sajangnim!!” Kikwang protest.
“Lee Kikwang, calm down” Dujun pats Kikwang’s shoulder.
“ah so tired. Let’s take a rest for a while.” Junhyung laid on the floor and grabbed the remote of TV. Hyunseung followed him and laid beside him. Junhyung the TV and looked for the right channel. Finally, he found a Korea’s channel. There’s IU’s press conference on TV.
“wait! What’s this?” He pointed the TV and asked everyone to watch.
“this is great, finally IU noona confessed their relationship! I hope Yoseob Hyung watch this..” Dongwoon said. The other just nodded and focus to TV.

                Kikwang misses Hyosung already. Although he just arrived in Japan. Even, Hyosung accompanied him to the airport before he left. Dongwoon sat beside Kikwang at veranda. “Hyung, just call her” Dongwoon spoke up.
“mwo? Nugu?” Kikwang asked.
“my mom” Dongwoon replied. Kikwang raised an eyebrow.
“why I must call your mom? I better call my own mom?!”
“Hyung! Why can you be pabo like this. Of course you must call Hyosung noona!”
Dongwoon explained. Kikwang giggled. “Oh! Arasseo, gomawo, Dongwoon-ah” Kikwang Dongwoon’s hair.
“Aish! I wanna go inside.” Dongwoon left him. Kikwang giggled and then grabbed his phone to call Hyosung.

                Hyosung laid on her bed. She grabbed her phone and opened phone’s photo gallery. There are pics that took when she went to the beach with Kikwang and the others. Sometimes, she smiled or laughed because saw the funny pics. “Ah.. I miss him already.” She thought. Suddenly, he phone rang. A phone call from Kikwang! she answered it.
“Yeoboseyo? Lee Kikwang?”
“Eoh, Hyosung-ah!”
“Aigoo. What a coincidence. I just thinking about you and suddenly you call me!”
Hyosung explained, sounds enthuastic.
“really? It called fate, Hyosungie.. not a coincidence” Kikwang replied.
“Mmm.. right. By the way, how’s Japan, Yeobo?”
“Japan isn’t fun. Because you’re not here”
“Aish.. flatterer.”
Hyosung replied. “don’t forget to buy me a gift when you comeback here haha” Hyosung continued.
“Araseeo. I will.”
“Hm, ok then. I wanna go to practice, Yeobo. Jalga”
“ne..”
they hung up.

                Finished call her girlfriend, Kikwang thought about his girlfriend’s wish. “a gift? What should I buy?” he thought “wait! I’ll ask Junhyung!” Kikwang entered the apartement and looked for Junhyung.
“Hyung, Hyung?” Kikwang entered every room there.
“Mwoya?” Dujun asked.
“Ani.. I’m looking for Junhyung.” Kikwang replied.
“he’s in bathroom.” Dujun pointed outside the room.
“Oh! Ara! Gomawo!” kikwang closed Dujun’s room and then walked towards the bathroom to meet Junhyung.

                Junhyung surprised as soon as he saw Kikwang in front of the bathroom. Waiting for him.
“what?” Junhyung asked.
“Hyung, let’s go to girl’s shop!”
“what?! Kikwang, are you sick? Sirheo!”
“geez.. what are you thinking, Hyung? I’m still normal. I want to go there to buy something for Hyosung.”
“buy a gift at girl’s shop isn’t good decision. Go to the jewelry shop and buy her a thing.”
Junhyung walked to his room. Kikwang nodded. “Oh.. buy a jewelry..”

 

next chapter! Aish.. thanks to insomnia. because of it, I can write freely ^^ kekeke
Enjoy this chapter and please tell me what do you think about it ^^ kasahamnidaa