Aegyo couple 1st official date and manager’s decision

the Idols who secretly dating

                Finally got a day off. No schedule. Yoseob smiled happily and grab his phone. Searched IU’s contact and called her.
“Yobusaeyo?” IU answered.
“This is me, Yang Yoseob.” Yoseob giggled.
“Aigoo. I knew it, Oppa.”
“hahahaha I’m just playing around, Yeobo.”
“ok then, Oppa, are you busy today?”
“No, I’m free! What’s wrong?”
“Let’s go on date.”
As soon as he heard that IU asked him date, Yoseob smiled.
“today? Now? I’ll pick you up!”
“pick me up at 9, Oppa. Ppoppo!”
“hahaha ok, ppoppo!”

                Yoseob prepared himself when suddenly Dongwoon called her from the kitchen.
“Yoseob Hyung! Help me clean the dorm today, please.”
“I can’t. I have a date”
Yoseob replied cheerfully.
“Everyone leave the dorm today? I’m alone and must clean all?” Dongwoon rolled on the floor and pleaded. “mwoyaaaaa.. Aaaaa Hyung. I wanna have a girlfriend then. Aaaaaaaa.”
“Yah! What is in your head? There’s Hyunseung-ah. Ask him for help.”
Yoseob kicked Dongwoon.
“Shireooooo.. He won’t help me. He’s too lazy” Dongwoon replied.

                Hyunseung who heard that try to catch him because he said that Hyunseung is lazy. Yoseob just laughing and watched them. When he looked his watch, it’s already 8.
“Yah! You two! I’m going! Jieun is waiting for me. Annyeong!” He closed his dorm’s door, left the 2 fools at dorm and went to take a bus.

                Yoseob wore a casual clothes. Shirt with waistcoat and jeans. But he added the thick jacket and a mask. So, no one will recognize him. Finally, arrived in front of IU’s apartement. He texted her.

To: Jieun  >w<
Yeobo, Oppa is arrived~

From: Jieun >w<
Oppa, I’m changing :p

To: Jieun >w<
need some help? >:D

From: Jieun >w<
Yah, Oppa! Wait 15 mins! I’ll come to the bus stop ^^

                He smiled while closed his phone. When he waited, he saw a florist near the apartement.
“Jieun will love it if I buy her those flowers.” Yoseob thought. So, he went to the florist for some flowers.
He bought a bouquet of white lily. IU’s favorite flower. He backed to IU’s apartement. The voice called him. When he looked at the source, that’s IU. She wore soft yellow mini dress, brown coat and a cream hat. She approached Yoseob and gave a peck. Yoseob admired her.
“Yeobo, you’re so pretty today.” He smiled and gave her a bouquet of white lily. “even these flowers can’t cover your beauty”.
“liar”
IU sticked her tongue.
“I’m not. Hahaha. Where we want to go?”
“Picnic!”
IU showed her picnic basket. “Han River would be great place, Oppa.” She smiled.
“oh kay! Kaja! But wait.. we can’t go there by bus.”
“waeyo?”
“Because everyone will recognize Korea’s national little sister”
Yoseob teased IU.
“Aaaaaa, Oppa!” IU frown.
“Kidding. Hahaha. Let’s flag a taxi.” And then both of them went to the Han River.

                The Aegyo couple arrived at Han River. They feel very happy. The have a seat at the side of river and after that, IU prepared for brunch (breakfast & lunch). She made Kimbap, omelette, fruits and orange juice. Yoseob praised her.
“Wow! You prepared everything well, Jieun-ah” He her hair.
“this is nothing, Oppa” IU blushed.
“Thanks, Jieun-ah. You’re the best!”
“Sssshhh.. stop talking! Aaaaaa”
IU fed him kimbap. Yoseob smiled and said “Mmm.. yummy!”
They chatted while eating, fed each other and took some pics. After they finished their brunch, Yoseob saw a bycicle rental and he decided to cycling with IU.
“Jieun-ah! Let’s ride~”
“Ride? Ride what, Oppa?”
“that! Bicycle!”
“ah, we can’t. How if someone recognize us?”
“they won’t recognize us. I wear this!”
Yoseob hold up his mask.
“Ok then, I think it’ll be fun, Oppa” IU nodded and smiled.

                Yoseob rents a cycle for couple. “This is cute!” Yoseob thought. He approached IU and asked her to ride the bicycle with him. They looked so happy. They rode the bicycle around the Han river. After tired, they sat for watching sunset.
“What a beautiful day!” IU said and then smile. She laid down on the grass.
“Ya, beautiful day with beautiful princess” Yoseob laid down too.
“we’re lucky. It’s not weekend. So, it’s quiet and we just met few people. No one recognized.” IU sighed.
“you’re right! Our 1st secret official date was success!” Yoseob woke up and holds IU hand.
IU woke up too. Yoseob cupped IU’s face and then kissed her. IU can feel Yoseob’s smooth lips. She closed her eyes.

                Smiled happily, Yoseob reached his dorm. When he entered the dorm, suddenly he heard that people yelled each other. “Hyunseung and Dongwoon still fight?” he thought. He came closer to them, actually they’re Kikwang with their manager. Yoseob who has no idea about it asked Dujun.
“Dujun-ah, what’s happening?” he whispered.
“Kikwang discovered by fans and he announced his relats with Hyosung.” Dujun replied, whispered too.
“What!” Yoseob shocked.
“Sssssshhhh…” Junhyung glare and hit Yoseob head.

                Kikwang yelled at his manager, his manager replied yell at him too. These two guys can’t hold their anger. Dujun as the leader tried to arbitrate, finally they agreed.
“We can talk about it. No need to yell each other.” Dujun started.
“Mianhe Kikwang-ah.” Manager Kim apologized.
“nado mianhe Hyung..” Kikwang nodded his head down.
“So, Hyung, tell about what do you wanna tell.” Dujun asked Manager Kim.
Manager Kim took a deep breath. “Listen, it’s for all of you. I think.. we can’t allow you to have a girlfriend these days.”
“WHAT?!”
Kikwang, Junhyung and Yoseob screamed together.
“except Junhyung.” Manager Kim continued. Junhyung sighed.
“It’s not fair!” Yoseob yelled. “if I can hide my relats you said you’ll let me!” he continued.
Kikwang stared at Yoseob. “mianhe Yoseob-ah. It’s because of me..” Kikwang thought.
“It’s not like that Yoseob-ah. Your fans made us afraid these days. They investigate you too much!” Manager Kim explained.
“What’s the different between me and Junhyung then?” Yoseob debated with his manager. Kikwang just nodded his head down.
“Junhyungie, he gain more fans when he announced his relats.” Manager Kim raised his voice. “You and Kikwang? When the fans just heard a gossip, your fans decrease extremely!”
“What the.. Hyung, I can’t break up with Jieun! You can’t do this to me!”
Yoseob begged.
“Please, Yoseob-ah. Don’t make this hard for me. It’s for your best. Think how hard you build your career. Think how hard you reach the top. It’s my decision and the company’s decicion.”

                 Manager Kim left the dorm. Yoseob started to cry. Dongwoon and Junhyung approached him and asked him to go to their room. While Hyunseung and Dujun talked with Kikwang. The beautiful dates that Kikwang and Yoseob had are like a sign for them to break up.

                IU prepared to sleep when suddenly he remember her boyfriend. And then she tried to call him. But no answer. “is he busy?” IU thought. Because Yoseob didn’t answer her calls, IU texted him.

To: Seobi Oppa >w<
Oppa, busy? Or already sleep? Why didn’t answer my calls? :( call me back tomorrow, ne?
Love you :* btw, today I had much fun! Thanks, Oppa!

IU smiled and started to sleep. She felt so happy today.

                Yoseob received a text from IU. He read that and continued to cry. He didn’t know how to tell IU about his problem. Junhyung pats his shoulder and asked him to take a rest. So, he can feel better when he wake up. Dongwoon and Junhyung left him alone in the room. Yoseob who felt so tired, suddenly fell asleep.

 

aaaaaaa... Mianhe everyone, if you don't like this chapter. I think I'm so lacking with the story :"( I'll do my best! fighting!
Keep supporting please~ Subscribe and comments!