Kikwang's heart conflict and Yoseob's crush.

the Idols who secretly dating

-DATING-

“Kikwangie!~” Hyosung called Kikwang who is sitting in café, near the window.
Kikwang just smile and drinks his coffee. Hyosung confused with her boyfriend’s act.
her expression change and then.. “waeyo, Yeobo?” Hyosung asked with sad face.
“ah.. aniyoo. Don’t look at me like that. Your beauty won’t appear while you sad, Hyosungie~” Kikwang cheers his girlfriend.
“ah! Kikwangie~ you always know how to make me smile” her cheeks are getting red.
“whoaaah! Blushing!” tease Kikwang.
                suddenly, he can forget about his manager words and dating with Hyosung happily.
“Yoseob already arranged this, I must dating happily and thank him later” thought Kikwang.

At the same time in B2ST’s dorm. Yang Yoseob who arranged Kisung’s date, he’s at his room. Yoseob’s checking his fan fiction and then laugh. Dongwoon runs and covers Yoseob’s mouth.

“yah! Hyung! Pssst! You laugh so hard. Junhyung Hyung still sleeping” said Dongwoon.
“Dongwoon-ah~ can’t you see that I’m happy?” Yoseob pecks Dongwoon on the cheek.
“eeewwww. Hyung, you’re crazy visual maknae” pulled Yoseob’s head away.
“read this and you’ll do the same like me. Laughing hard” Yoseob points the laptop’s screen.
 Dongwoon read the fan fiction and raised one of his eyebrow. He forces to didn’t laugh.
“Yah! Just laugh! Hahahahaha” Yoseob talked to Dongwoon and then tickled him,
“HAHAHAHAHAHA Hyung! Ok ok! It’s funny!” Dongwoon runs and sticks his tongue to Yoseob.
“Yah! It’s cute and romantic!!” Yoseob grab a pillow near him and throw it to Dongwoon.

That’s a fan fiction about IU and Yoseob. Ya.. Yoseob has a crush on IU for a long time. A girl with beautiful  silky hair, milky skin, oval face and her eyes.. how can he forget that.
he thinks that she’s cute, adorable and had an angel voice. It’s like everyone think about him too though. Isn’t that sweet? Hahaha.
He’s a huge fanboy of IU. Since.. they met and he helped IU for her performance on a music program.

*flashback*

“yah, Yoseob-ah! Come to the office. A project is ready for you.” Said manager Kim on the phone.
ne? a project? What’s that?” he answered lazily.
“YAH! Don’t act like a donkey! Just come to the office! Arasseo?” his manager forced him.
“okay.. okay..” Yoseob ended the call.

He came to the office and meet his manager. He never knew that the project will makes him falling in love with a cute and innocent girl, IU.

“now, Hyung. What’s the project?” Yoseob came suddenly and makes his manager a bit surprised.
“Yoseob-ah.. here.. read the contract paper. You’ll like it” hand a paper to Yoseob.

Yoseob just read it a while and then gives the paper back to his manager. He just wanna say ‘ok’. However, his manager will gives him a great project. He’ll never be that excited if that wasn’t good.

“what do you think?” his manager asked and killed his thought.
“just give a signature on it. I’ll going.” Yoseob answered and leave.

And, here he is. He met IU. He just meet her now. But he already thinks that he found his soulmate.
IU is his senior in music career though. She debuted before B2ST. so, it’s kinda hard for Yoseob to keep in touch with IU sunbae.

“Yang Yoseob-ssi?” a polite voice killed Yoseob’s thought.
“mmmm.. ne” Yoseob answered that voice. IU’s voice.
“thanks for helping, let’s work hard!” said IU with smile and made a ‘fighting’ sign with her fist.

Ya.. Yoseob helped IU for perform on her song ‘Marshmellow’. Yoseob needed to dance with her. Yoseob just have some practice before the day of perform. But he did well. They dance like a cute couple. Many fans like their perform on that music program. And IUseob is their couple name. their fans made that for them.

“yah.. Yoseob-ssi!” IU called Yoseob after their performance.
“ne, sunbae?” Yoseob answered her politely and then drink a bottle of water.
“kamsahamnida, you did very well! Our performance was so good!” IU bowed and smile brightly to him.
“Anytime, sunbae.. it wasn’t because of me. It just because of your beautiful voice” nervously, Yoseob complimented IU.
“Aigooo Yoseob-ah~ you’re too much” IU pinched his cheeks and said “let’s just call name of each other”

Yoseob was so shocked. IU PINCHED HIS CHEEKS! He thought he will faint in front of IU, but he try to hold his body. But he’s very happy too. Haha! He can call her with her name. Lee Ji Eun.. why are you so cute! He thought.

“sunbae.. eh. Ji Eun-ah!” Yoseob called IU
“ne? let me guess.. phone number?” IU laughed freely

*back to present*

Yoseob still on his daydreaming until Kikwang killed his daydreaming. Kikwang sleeps on Yoseob’s back. And it annoyed him.

“Yah! Move from my back!” yelled Yoseob. Dujun who is sleeping beside Yoseob awake and get angry to both of them.
“YAH! DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!” he yelled with his eyes closed. Dujun can be a creepy guy when he wants. Kikwang’s thought.
“Yang Yoseobi~” Kikwang whispered to Yoseob’s ear.
“Aih! You!” Yoseob punched Kikwang’s stomach.
“Aigoo! Gomawoyo~” Kikwang felt hurt because his stomach got a punch but he keep teasing Yoseob and kissed him on the cheek.
“michi!” Yoseob sighed and then went to sleep.

Kikwang go to his bed. And then texted Hyosung. He just wanna say a sweet thing before sleep. That’s a normal couple did, right?

To: Hyosungie <3
Yeobo, already sleep? I just wanna say that I’m very happy today. I’m happy when I’m with you. Thanks for today. Have a nice dream and dream of me, gummy princess^^ popo! :*

From: Hyosungie <3
I haven’t sleep yet. I think.. I can’t sleep because I’m very happy too. Kekeke^^ oki doki my prince, you too.. have a nice dream. Don’t dream of other yeoja, ara?! Hahaha night :*

Kikwang turned off his phone. And tried to sleep but.. he can’t sleep. After texted Hyosung, his manager’s words back to his mind. He can’t stop thinking about it. And he decided to talk  with Hyosung.

 

don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ gomawoo