how we start the love

the Idols who secretly dating

“ne.. after Shy Boy. he said that he likes Jeon Hyosung”….

-Oh! My School’s broadcast-

 “Aigoo.. Yoseob-ah..” Kikwang mumbled, but keep ‘force’ smiling while Yoseob continue his words.
“really Kikwang-ssi?” everyone keep asking. “… hmm ne” Kikwang answered and smile.

“Aish.. will she mad at me because I answered like that” Kikwang’s mind. “ah.. Min-ah, mianhe..” continue his mind.

“CUT! Have a nice break everyone! We will back in 30mins” shouted the director.
“ne! kamsahamnida!” all of them answered him.
Some people have lunch and others busy with their business. Joon, Simon D, and Yoseob looked so busy with their man thing conversations. Min got more make up for her. Soyeon and others had lunch. Hyosung just sits and talked with Shin Young. Kikwang approached to her.

“mmm.. Shin Young sunbae, may I talk with.. Hyosung-ssi?” Kikwang talked nervously.
“hm? Hahaha kikwang-ssi, you wanna get closer with Hyosung so quickly?” tease Shin Young.
Kikwang can’t say a word. Hyosung can’t help look at her and laugh lightly.
“Yah, Sunbae. You make him nervous” Hyosung said.
“ah? Really, Kikwang-ssi? I’m just joking though hahaha. Don’t take it to heart, ne?” Shin Young pats Kikwang shoulder and leave Kikwang with Hyosung.

“now. What do you want to talk to me, Kikwang-ssi?” Hyosung said and gives Kikwang a cute gummy smile.
“Mmm.. ah.. that..” Kikwang nervous. “ah ottokhae? Don’t act stupid in front of her, Kikwang!” his mind.
“ah that, Hyosung-ssi. I just wanna apologize about what happened in broadcast.” Continue Kikwang.
“Aigoo.. Kikwang-ssi. Nevermind about that. No need to apologize” answered Hyosung.
“Ah.. She’s so cute with her smile” Kikwang’s mind.
Hyosung laugh. “you’re so funny, Kikwang-ssi! Hahaha
“huh? Wae?” Kikwang feel so shy. He can feel his cheeks bursting.
“ani.. nevermind” Hyosung sticks her tongue and leave Kikwang with his confuseness.

After, Hyosung leave. Kikwang looking for Min. and Kikwang found her at make up room.

“Min-ah!” Kikwang called Min. “ne?” Min looked at Kikwang who is running to her.
“Aigoo, Kikwang-ah! Why do you run like that here?” Min laughs.
“Aish. Don’t laugh!” Kikwang pinches Min’s cheeks.
“Awwww! Let my cheeks happy, Kikwang-ah!” Min yelled at Kikwang.
“ne.. ne..” Kikwang sticks his tongue.
“now what?” Min asked. “mm.. mian..” replied Kikwang.
“for?” Min looked so confused. Kikwang can’t say a thing, just nod his head down.
“aaaa! Kikwang-ah! I see! It’s okay, Hyosung fanboy!!~” shouted Min suddenly, tries to tease Kikwang.
“YAAAH!! MIN-AH!!!” Kikwang covers Min’s mouth with his hand with panic feeling.

Lucky him. There was no one near them. In that room, there are just Kikwang and Min in silent.
Kikwang pinches Min’s cheeks. But Min just laugh.

-Broadcast end-

Next broadcast and next and next.. Kikwang and Hyosung are getting closer. And then, Kikwang asked Hyosung to be his girlfriend. It happened when Oh! My School still on broadcast process.

“Hyosung-ah, would you like to be my girlfriend?” Kikwang kneeling in front of Hyosung.
“Kikwang-ah..” Hyosung feels so shy. “Ne.. I want to be your girlfriend!” Hyosung gives her very cute smile. 

Kikwang smiles and suddenly give Hyosung a big hug. Hyosung was so surprised.

 

After Oh! My School end. Their relationship still going great. Even they never fight. The secret sweet couple. Ya.. they hide their relationship. Due to their management’s rule. They can’t reveal their relationship. Just some people who knows their relationship. Their members of course, SECRET and B2ST.

“Hyosung-ah~ I miss you.~” Kikwang lean on Yoseob’s shoulder.
“Yah! Don’t be like that!! You!” Yoseob slap Kikwang’s cheeks.
“Yoseob-ah.~ Let me sleep for a while” Kikwang just smile and continue his act.

Yoseob sighed and continue his game on his phone. “Michi namja” he mumbles. And then..
“ne, Hyosung-ah!” Yoseob shouted at Kikwang’s ear while calls someone. That’s Hyosung!
“Ah! This guy.. your fan. He misses you and lean on my shoulder, sleep like crazy” Yoseob tease Kikwang.
Kikwang gets up and grab Yoseob’s phone.
“YAAH!!!” he yells at Yoseob. Other members just look at them and laugh.
“Yobusaeyo?” Kikwang talked to Hyosung.
“hahaha Yeobo, what’s happening?” replied Hyosung while laugh.
“Yoseob lied about his words!” Kikwang punches Yoseob who is sitting next to him.
“hahaha I’ll be happy if his words are true though”
“huh? Okay then I’m the one who lied” Kikwang smiles while pinches Yoseob. Yoseob pulled Kikwang’s hair.     
“AAAAA!” Kikwang cried out. And they started play ‘cat and mouse’.

One day, Kikwang’s manager called him to talk with him. 4 eyes. Kikwang sits in front of him with ordinary feeling. But then..

“Kikwang-ah, you’re.. in relationship with SECRET’s Hyosung?” asked Manager Kim to the point.
“huh?” Kikwang surprised. But he thinks he must tell the truth to his Hyung. “ne, hyung..” he continued.
“why don’t you tell me about that?” Manager Kim asked seriously.
“is it a problem, hyung?” Kikwang raised his tone.
“ani.. hm.. actually yes.” His manager replied. “Your fans, her fans.. they seem knew about your relationship. And lot of them don’t like it.”

“If they’re my fans! They should be happy if I’m happy!!” Kikwang yells and leave his manager.

-SECRET’s DORM-

Jieun looks her leader who is busy choose her dress. Hyosung and Kikwang are going to date today! They’re going to a place which Yoseob prepared. A café. Near CUBE entertainment office. Yoseob arranges their date.

“Jieun-ah! This one or this one?” Hyosung asked for opinion to Jieun. She hold 2 dresses,  a pink mini dress and a blue mini dress.
“both” Jieun replied Hyosung lazily.
“Yah!!” Hyosung punch Jieun’s head.
“Pink, Eonni~” Sunhwa and Ginger talked to Hyosung.
“ah? Jincha?” Hyosung smiled. “Kikwangie will like it!”

 

 

How about 1st chapter? ^^ keep support~ comment and subscribe~