"I think they should know this.."

the Idols who secretly dating

“are we their cupid?” Hyosung asked Kikwang, talking about IU and Yoseob. While she lean her head on Kikwang’s shoulder.
“I think.. yes we are” Kikwang giggled.
“I feel so sorry to them. Because they are busy now.”
“nope. Yoseob knows how to make it”
Kikwang winked. “yah! Yeobo, how about us?”
“waeyo?” Hyosung sat beside Kikwang and tidy her hair up.
“we should date. Kekeke”
“we already often dating”
Hyosung sticked her tongue.
“but we never dating in front of public!” Kikwang said.
“huh? Yeobo, are you sick? We can’t do that” Hyosung changed her expression to sad expression.

On a TV program, Junhyung and Hara looked so cute together. They were talking about their relationship there. Their fans agreed about their relationship. Lucky them. Kikwang and Hyosung where watching TV and then smiled.

“Ah~ I hate you Kikwangie~” Hyosung said it suddenly.
“huh? Wae?” Kikwang shocked with Hyosung’s words.
“because of yourself. So handsome, cute and adoreable” replied Hyosung.
“Aigoo! That’s why you love me too” Kikwang sticked his tongue.
“ne.. but it made us hiding our relationship too. Your huge fans didn’t wanna share your love with me” Hyosung started tearing but she hides it. And smiled to Kikwang. Kikwang feels so sorry to her.
“Hyosungie.. you didn’t like if we hide our relats?” Kikwang stared at Hyosung.
“ah.. ani..” Hyosung gave him a gummy smile.
“it’s ok, Yeobo. We can’t hide it any longer though. I prefer to lose my fans than lose you.” Kikwang stood up and leave. Hyosung just stared Kikwang while he leaved.

Kikwang met his manager, he wanna talk about his relationship with Hyosung. He can’t hide her girl anymore..

“Hyung, can we talk?” Kikwang started the conversation.
“sure. About what?” his manager replied.
“it’s about my.. relationship with Hyosung. I can’t hide it any longer.. my fans should know about this.”
“yah, Kikwang-ah.. I can’t allow you to do that..”
manager Kim shook his head.
“waeyo, Hyung? Wae..?” Kikwang said sadly. “Junhyung Hyung can do that. Why I can’t?”

“Junhyung is different. You know, Yoseobi, Dujun, and you.. you guys are very important in B2ST. You guys are the most fans want. On the 1st place is you, 2nd is Dujun, and 3rd is Yoseobi. You must understand this situation. That’s why you and them can’t reveal your relationships. I don’t even allow Yoseobi do that.” Manager Kim explained.
“mian, Hyung. I was so selfish..” Kikwang apologized. His manager pats his shoulder.

Kikwang texted his girlfriend. He need her the most. He wanna tell everything about his conversation with his manager.

To: Hyosungie <3
Yeobo..

From: Hyosungie <3
ya? What’s wrong, Kikwangie? You make me worry!

To: Hyosungie <3
hahaha mian^^v it’s nothing.. I wanna tell you something. When we meet soon, k?

From: Hyosungie <3
alrighty then! Yah, Yeobo.. I have practice. Since we have new song ^^ I wanna beat B2ST! :p cyaaa :*

Kikwang smiled while read Hyosung’s last message. He thanked God that he found a girl like Hyosung. She always know how to make Kikwang feel better. And forget his problem.

                Today, he’ll meet Hyosung. Just for tell something but it can be date too. He wear a casual clothes and wear a cap. So, if he meet fans, they won’t notice him. 40mins before meet, Hyosung texted him.

From: Hyosungie <3
Yeobo! I’m waiting you now :p come faster! I miss you :*

To: Hyosungie <3
I miss you too.. wait at bus stop in front of your dorm, ne? :)

From: Hyosungie <3
Yes sir! ^^v

                Finally they met, Kikwang kisses Hyosung’s forehead. And Kikwang drives to a school fest. Hyosung has no idea but she looks worry.
“we’re arrived!” Kikwang said cheerfully. But his cheer changed become confuseness. He continues “waeyo, Hyosung-ah?” But Hyosung just silent and then she said “isn’t that school fest?”
Kikwang answered “ne, it’ll be fun!”
“aniya.. ani, Kikwang-ah. We can’t go there. There are many B2ST fans there, I guess.” She said.
“stop worrying, Yeobo. I have to tell you something. But I can’t tell here.” And then Kikwang pulls her from the car.

                They walking around the school fest. Come to some booths. Lucky them, there is no fans who recognized them. They come to a self-photo booth. Kikwang feels happy, Hyosung too. “now, we’re a normal couple, right?” Kikwang smiled to Hyosung. She just nodded.

                Just like that, Kikwang want Hyosung feels comfort with their relationship. So, he tries his best to give her “a normal couple” things. It’s lunch time, food booths are busy with customer. Kikwang takes this chance to eat there. Because he thinks, everyone won’t notice them.
“Hyosung-ah, let’s eat there!” Kikwang points a Ramyeon booth.
“mm.. ok.” Hyosung feels not good about that. But she just come with Kikwang.

                Unfortunately, when they wanna have a seat. A girl suddenly screaming and points at Kikwang. Hyosung got shock and move away from Kikwang slowly.
“KIKWANG OPPA!! OPPA!! IS THIS REAL YOU?” that girl keep screaming.
but Kikwang didn’t really care about that girl, he’s too busy looking for Hyosung.
“Oppa, may we take a pic with you?” now, a lot of girls approach Kikwang. It makes Kikwang can’t see around.

                Hyosung just stand near the booths. Under the tree, watching her boyfriend who busy with fans service. She just smile and mumbled “I shouldn’t do this, in a relationship with World Idol. Hahaha.”
While busy with fans service, Kikwang finally can see Hyosung. He runs to her, though his fans try to chase him. Kikwang stop running in front of Hyosung and then smile.

                Hyosung surprised because she afraid Kikwang’s fans will notice her. So, she tries to escape but Kikwang catch her hand. He said  with fast breathing “I think they should know this..” and then he kisses her in front of his fans. His fans shocked when Kikwang suddenly kisses Hyosung. They just murmured “Whooooah…”

                Kikwang stop kissing her. Hyosung starts crying, and said to him “Pabo..” Kikwang smiles and hugs her. Kikwang takes a chance, he announced his relationship with Hyosung in front of his fans.
“Annyeonghaseyo, B2ST’s Kikwang-imnida. Maybe you guys are shocking now. Here, she’s my girlfriend, Jeon Hyosung from SECRET. You guys know her, right? I hope you treat her well like you guys treat me.” Kikwang smiled and continues “She will never replace my fans in my heart. Please get along well. From now on, I’m B2ST’s Kikwang. Annyeonghaseyo” Kikwang bowed and then pulls Hyosung’s hand to his car , his fans just stand at their position. Still shock with what just happened.

 

 

 

Kisung moments for kisungsippers!!! ^^
please support me with comments and subscribes