Dating Planner is back!

the Idols who secretly dating

Kikwang arrived at his dorm. He opened the door and went to his room. Yoseob saw him and felt suspicious about him. “He looks angry?” Yoseob thought. At the other place, Hyosung tried to call Kikwang for many times, but he turned of his phone. She has no idea, so, Hyosung called Yoseob.
“Yobusaeyo, Hyosung-ah?” Yoseob answered.
“is Kikwang there?” Hyosung said, Yoseob can feel that she’s worry.
“ne, waeyo?”
“hmm.. is he alright?”
“I don’t think that he’s alright. Why? Do you fight?”
“something.. like that.”
“what was happening? Tell me.”
“Can we meet? I think I can’t tell you here and I need your help.”
“Oh-kay! Now?”
“yes, I’m waiting you at café near your dorm.”
“ok ok, hang up.”

Hyosung sighed. “I hope Yoseobi can help me..” Hyosung thought.

                Yoseob arrived at café and looked for Hyosung. He looked around and then found her at the table near window. Hyosung was looking outside the window when Yoseob sat in front of her.
“Hyosung-ah!” Yoseob greeted her. Hyosung who daydreaming shocked.
“Omo! You gave me a shock!”
“haha mianhe. You were daydreaming, what’s happening? Tell me now.”
“Kikwang, Seob-ah..”
“yes, why?”
“He thought that I betrayed him.”
“huh? How come?”
Yoseob’s eyes widened.
Hyosung told everything about ‘the misunderstanding’ between Kikwang and Joon. Yoseob listened to Hyosung patiently. And Yoseob got an idea.
“what a Pabo-Kwang! I have an idea, Hyosung-ah! I’ll help you” Yoseob smiled.
“idea? What?” Hyosung asked, Yoseob told her about a plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

                In front of his dorm, Yoseob waited for IU. She said that she wanna meet him to tell something. He sat on a bench and Yoseob looked at his watch. “she’s late” he thought. 15mins later, IU appeared with her thick jacket and run to Yoseob.
“Oppa!” she greeted him.
“Annyeong, yeobo” Yoseob greeted her back and give a kiss on her forehead.
“I’m late, mianhe.”
“It’s ok. I’m not waiting for a long tome though”
he caress IU’s hair.
“Oppa, I wanna ask you something..”
“what?”
“I.. I have a project. I have to decide one of two programs.”
“so? What’s the problem? Choose whatever you like then”
“I don’t like both of them.”
IU sighed. “those programs are couple variety show and drama”
“that’s good! I can join the couple variety show with you, hahaha”
Yoseob joked.
“I’m not joking, Oppa! I can’t go with you! I must go on that variety with Wooyoung!”
Yoseob shocked, IU yelled at him? It’s shocking him.
“yah.. calm down. Just go on with that project. Whoever your partner, it’s for the sake of profesionality. I won’t be angry. I understand, yeobo.” Yoseob holds IU’s hand. IU stared at Yoseob, suddenly her tears rolled down her cheeks. Yoseob smiled and kissed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                4 days without communication with Hyosung. Kikwang felt bad. But, he is still angry with her. He thought that she is betrayer. “She betrayed me and even didn’t contact me!” he thought. While Kikwang thought about negative things. Yoseob, the dating planner is ready with his plan. Yoseob who didn’t at the dorm called Kikwang.
“Eoh?” Kikwang answered the phone.
“yah! We have a formal dinner with Mr.Hong. come to Italian Resto at Hongdae now. Wear your best tux!” Yoseob hung up. Kikwang confused. “what the.. he hung up!” he yelled at no one.

                Kikwang prepared himself. He wore silver tux and black shoes. He flagged a taxi and went to the resto at Hongdae like Yoseob said. On the way, he thought about Hyosung. However, he misses her so much. Her voice, her cute smile, and the way she called him.

                Arrived at the restaurant, Kikwang asked to the resto recepsionist about the room that rent for closed dinner. After that a waiter delivered him to a room. He opened the door and no one there. And it’s weird since there’s a table for two. Kikwang asked the waiter.
“excuse me, are you sure that it’s my place?”
“yes, sir.”
The waiter bowed and left Kikwang. Kikwang felt confused and then called Yoseob. Yoseob didn’t answer his phone. Kikwang sat and tried to called Yoseob again. Finally, Yoseob answered his call.
“Yah! I’m alone now!” Kikwang yelled at Yoseob.
“ah! Mianhe. We’re still on our way. You know, traffic jam.”
“geez, ok ok.”
Kikwang hung up and sighed.

                Yoseob waited Hyosung in front of the restaurant. Finally, Hyosung arrived with Joon. Hyosung wore blue mini dress and Joon wore black tux. Yoseob greeted them.
“Annyeong! Wow! You guys look so cute together.” Yoseob joked.
“let me punch your face” Joon clenched his fist and then laughed together with Yoseob and Hyosung.
“Kikwang arrived 10mins ago. Go inside, quick!” Yoseob commanded to Joon and Hyosung.
“Arasseo. Gomawo, Seob-ah” Hyosung hugged Yoseob and then went to Kikwang’s place. Yoseob smiled and thought “I hope it works.”

                Joon and Hyosung went inside Kikwang’s place. Kikwang surprised and bowed quickly. But when he saw Joon with Hyosung, he changed his expression. Joon greeted Kikwang.
“Annyeong, Kikwang-ah.”
“Eoh. You guys are dating now? Sorry, I came to wrong table.”
Kikwang replied.
“Stop your childish act, Kikwangie!” Hyosung yelled at Kikwang.
“what? You said I’m childish?” Kikwang raised his tone.
“Kikwang-ah, listen to our explanation first.” Joon tried to make Kikwang calm down. Kikwang glared at Hyosung and Joon. “Yoseob planned this! He made me meet these betrayers!” Kikwang’s thought. Joon asked Hyosung and Kikwang to sit. Joon still stand up and then started to explain the problem.
“You just misunderstood about us Kikwang-ah. I met Hyosung at supermarket when she was shopping. She looked need my help, then I helped her to her dorm. I was joking about ‘Yeobo’. Before we can explain about this. You left us angrily.” Joon smiled and then continued “I just have to say this. Now, I must go! Annyeong! Enjoy your dinner!” Joon left Hyosung with Kikwang. Kikwang can’t say a word. He thought “I was misunderstood..?”

                10 mins after Joon left, Hyosung and Kikwang didn’t talk yet. And finally Hyosung started to talk.
“why are we act so awkward?”
“huh? Hyosung-ah.. Mianhe..”
Kikwang apologized.
“It’s okay, Yeobo. “ Hyosung smiled
“I was jealous and ruined everything..”
“You were jealous like this. It showed how deep is your love for me.”
Hyosung replied.
Kikwang got up from his seat and approached Hyosung. He kneeled in front of Hyosung, hold her hand, and kissed her hand. After that, they had a great dinner. They chatted a lot of things.
“Yeobo.” Kikwang said.
“hm?”
“Yoseob helped us.. again and again”
“ah yes! He arranged this romantic dinner for us”
Hyosung smiled and continue eating. Kikwang smiled and fed pasta to Hyosung. He thought "what can I do for him.." They spend their night happily. And one more time, Yoseob arranged a great date for Hyosung and Kikwang. Kikwang thinks that he must do something for Yoseob, but he has no idea about that.

 

 

Annyeong! ^^ sorry, late update. School tomorrow and maybe it's hard to update often.
But I'm trying ^^ keep supporting me! comment and subscribe~
btw.. have you listen to "MIDNIGHT" by B2ST? it's awesome! ^^