Surprise party for dating planner

the Idols who secretly dating

The other day, Hyosung asked her manager to get IU’s phone number.

“Hyung, can you ask it for me, please?” Hyosung begged him.
“of course, sweetie~” her manager .
“aah!! Kamsahamnida!!” Hyosung hugged her manager.

Hyosung got IU’s number. She texted her.

To: IU
IU-ssi, this is me SECRET’s Hyosung. Sorry for texting you like this. I just wanna ask, can we meet?

From: IU
ne, Hyosung-ssi. It’s alright. Sure, we can meet. When and where?

To: IU
really?! Ah kamsahamnida! Today? At coffee shop near M street. 2pm.

From: IU
okay, I’m going^^

ah this girl is too cute! No wonder, Yoseobi had a crush on her.” Hyosung thought. “I must call Kikwangie then I did it”. After that she called his boyfriend, and told him to continue the plan.

“Yoseobi~ my cutest friend ever~ would you like to help me?~” Kikwang said to Yoseob.
“aih! You’re so.. ewww” Yoseob ‘ewww’-ing to Kikwang.
“yah! I can’t drive to Busan, my drive license was lost. Drive for me, please~” Kikwang continued his annoying act.
“ok ok, why do you want to go there?”
“a party!!”
Kikwang looks so excited. Yoseob just stared at him and then go to the bathroom.

B2ST members already knew Kikwang’s plan. So, they already in Busan now. They prepare Yoseob’s birthday party! Yoseob forgot about that though. The party will be great! Thought Kikwang.
in another place, Hyosung met IU. IU wore a navy mini dress with a butterfly accent. She lets her long black hair feels the air.

“Annyeong!” Hyosung raised her arm, wave to IU.
“Annyeong, Hyosung-ssi!” she got up from her seat. And shakes her hand with Hyosung’s hand.
Hyosung took a seat and then start talking to IU.
“IU-ssi..” Hyosung started.
“no, just call me Ji Eun.. Lee Ji Eun” IU smiled.
“ah? Ok, your name similar to my member’s name” Hyosung smile brightly.
“Jincha? Hahaha” IU laughed freely.
“you have a bright eyes” Hyosung complimented. “ne, to the point..”
“ok keep going, I’m listening” IU smiled again.

Hyosung told about her plan to IU. IU seems interest with it. And she agreed to help Hyosung.

“ah! You’re so kind! Kaja! We must drive to Busan now!” Hyosung said cheerfully.
“it’ll nice if I can help” IU replied and smile. Aigoo! This girl, her smile.. reminds me about Yoseobi. They fate is belong together. Hyosung thought and then giggled.

In Busan, at a bungalow which Junhyung rent. The preparation for party is over.

“woohooo! Let’s partaaaaaay!!” Junhyung started drink a glass of wine. But then, Dujun hit his head.
“yah! It doesn’t start yet!” he yelled. Junhyung just laughed and the others giggled.
Dongwoon got a call from Kikwang.

“ne? Kikwang Hyung? Hmm ara! No, she doesn’t arrive yet. You better keep Yoseob hyung driving” Dongwoon talked while giggled.
“oh? Okay.” Kikwang ended call. Yoseob curious about where are they going and started ask Kikwang.
“Yah! Michi! Where are we going? We just turn around and round!”
“my friend said that the party don’t start yet. How about.. coffee?”
“Ok”
Yoseob drives.

Finally, IU and Hyosung arrived. As they arrived, Dongwoon calls Kikwang to go to the bungalow. IU introduce herself to B2ST members.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.. I’m Lee Ji Eun-imnida” IU smiled. “just call me Ji Eun”.
“Annyeong, I’m Dujun, beside me Hyunseung, and the guy who is creepy is Junhyung. And that’s our maknae, Son Arab” Dujun introduce .
“Yah! Hyung! I’m Son Dongwoon!!” Dongwoon interrupted. IU and Hyosung giggled.
“Ji Eun-ssi, you’re so cute. No wonder, my Yoseobi Hyung adore you” Dongwoon complimented IU.
“kamsahamnida” IU smiled.

Kikwang alarmed all of the members. They turned off all the lights in bungalow. It’s for making surprise for Yoseob.

“1.. 2.. 3!” Dujun shouted. And the lights on!
“SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA!~ SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA!~….” They sang a ‘Happy Birthday’ for Yoseob. He was so surprised and shocked. From behind IU sang too and bring a birthday cake for Yoseob. He wided his eyes. “I.. IU-ssi..? eh no.. Ji Eun-ah!” Yoseob feels so happy and surprised because IU was bringing his cake.
“Ji Eun-ah.. how can you come here?” said Yoseob nervously.
“pssst.. stop talking, now make a wish and blow the candles” IU smiled to Yoseob and winked her eye.

Yoseob closed his eyes and make a wish.. his wish was..
“I hope my group will be success, my parents will always happy, and.. Ji Eun will be mine” he smiled and blow the candles.

“thanks everyone..” Yoseob bowed.
“Yoseob-ah, why don’t you tell me today is your birthday? You had my number, right?” IU said.
“huh? I don’t even remember kekeke” Yoseob giggled.
“chukkahae” IU smiled and then kissed Yoseob’s cheek.
“WHOOOOAAAAH!!!!” everyone shouted. IU and Yoseob blushed.
“Yah! We’re friends!” Yoseob explained. IU giggled.

After that, party was going crazy. B2ST members started dance and sang. But Kikwang and Hyosung disappear. Yoseob and IU talked.

“Ji Eun-ah..” Yoseob started the conversation.
“ne?” IU replied. Yoseob stared at IU and continue his words. “come on Yoseobi! You can do it!” his thought.
“Ji Eun-ah.. would.. you like to be my..” Yoseob started feel so shy.
“girlfriend?” IU continue Yoseob’s word. And then Yoseob feels like his heart stop beating.
“……” they’re stop talking.

Yoseob stared at IU again. Now, he build his braveness and talked again.

“Ji Eun-ah! I want you to be my girlfriend! Would you?” Yoseob said it quickly.
IU was so surprised. But actually she feels so happy. His cheeks turn into red. Yoseob can see it.
“so.. the answer?” Yoseob holds IU’s hand.
“absolutely I would” IU smiled. Yoseob smiled too and then kissed her on the lips. IU shocked but she improve Yoseob’s kiss.

Dongwoon looked Yoseob and IU were kissing. He feels so surprise. And suddenly screaming..
“WHOAAAAAAH!!!!! HYUNG! NOONA! YOU BOTH!”
Yoseob and IU stop kissing and feel so shy. Yoseob chased Dongwoon and tried to catch him.
“YAH!! YOU! OLDEST MAKNAE!!” yelled Yoseob. IU just laughed looked at her new boyfriend.

It seems like Yoseob and IU never keep in touch. But actually they often go out together. Go to the cinema, amusement park, café, etc. but Yoseob never tell the others. It just between him and IU.
“what’s happening?” Hyosung and Kikwang looked so confused. They were back from somewhere.
“yah! Where have you been? You left the kiss scene!” Junhyung giggled. IU nod her head down.
“OMO! Ji Eun-ah?” Hyosung runs to IU and hugged her. “chukkahae”

The birthday celebration was so amazing, especially for Yoseob and IU. A new couple. A lucky couple.

The day after birthday, Yoseob and IU back to their activities. Busy. Yoseob must go to a broadcast and IU must attended a charity concert. Different situation with Kikwang and Hyosung. They have time to date.

 

 

How about this spamming update? XD please comment and subscribe~