the celebration tweets

the Idols who secretly dating

                B2ST finished their recording. Their manager asked them for a vacation. They went to a garden park. There are a lot of flowers and vegetable plants there.
“whoah! It’s like a family picnic.” Dongwoon said happily.
“aish! Childish” Junhyung replied.
“If Yoseob Hyung here. He’ll said the same thing with me.” Dongwoon pouted. Kikwang smiled.
“Dongwoon’s right.”

                B2ST walked around the garden park. A tour guide accompanied them to tell them about the place that they visited.
“Ok, here is sunflower garden.” The tour guide said. “the sunflowers have an unique habit”
Kikwang raised an elbow. “what’s that?”
“I’ll explain it for you. The sunflowers always follow the sun.”
she explained.
“what’s the meaning?” Hyunseung asked.
“the sunflowers will follow the sunlight. Like.. when the sun rises from the east, the sunflowers will look out the east.. continue follow the sunlight until the sunset, the sunflowers will look out the west.” The tour guide finished her explanation. Listened to the explanation, Kikwang got an idea to buy something for Hyosung.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Eonni! You got a package!” Sunhwa brought a box from outside.
“Eoh? From?” Hyosung appeared from her room.
“hmm, I don’t know. There’s no message about the sender” Sunhwa checked the box.
“Hmm ok then. Gomawo. You can go” Hyosung giggled.
“ne, Ma’am..” Sunhwa went to the kitchen.
Hyosung opened the box. She found a bucket of sunflowers. “ah.. yeppeota..” she mumbled. She found a box and a letter too. She read the letter. “whoah! From Kikwang!” she shouted. She read the letter.

[Dear, my sunshine..
you like my gift? By the way, mianhe.. I can’t back to celebrate our anniversary today.. and I think.. I won’t back for few years. Mianhe.. I promise I’ll do my best. So, I’ll back to you soon. And.. you must be confused and asked why I gave you the sunflowers? First. Open the little box. You’ll find a sunflower necklace. Why sunflower again? Because you’re my sunshine and I’m your sunflower, Lee Kikwang. someone told me that sunflower always follow the sunshine. Same with me who always follow you in your heart. Happy Anniversary, Jeon Hyosung. I love you so much. I miss you so much.

p.s: I can’t put the necklace on you. Put it by yourself, ara? ;)

Your sunflower, Lee Kikwang.]

Finished read the letter, Hyosung smiled and cried. It’s a happiness tears. She opened the little box, she saw a beautiful sunflower necklace. She wore it. “gomawo, Kikwang-ah.. I love you too.” She smiled and kissed the necklace.

                Yoseob opened his twitter account. There are many mentions from his fans. They talked about IU’s confession about their relationship

Fans’ tweets

[RT @MissYS: @itzmeys Oppa, you really are IU’s girlfriend? Daebakida! You guys are too cute to be together kekeke ^^]

[RT @SarangKkeut: @lily199iu & @itzmeys aaaaaa!! No wonder when you sang together you guys are soooo charming!]

[RT @B2ST47: chukkahae Oppa & Eonni. Love all the way! @itzmeys & @lily199iu]

He smiled widely. “they love us? Haha. That’s too good.” He thought. Then, he post a link from his site to his twitter.

[People, please read well. Kamsahamnida /http://**********]

The letter from Yoseob to his fans.

[Annyeonghaseyo, B2ST’s Yang Yoseob-imnida. First, I wanna say sorry to my fans. I know that the announcement about my relationship was too fast and surprised you. But, what Jieun told.. all of them are true. Lee Jieun or we known her as IU is my girlfriend. And I’m not joking about this. I wanna say sorry to her too. Because I left her to solve this problem alone in Korea…
I wanna say thanks to all my fans who always support me and give me strength to continue my life. You’re my lifesavers.  And last, thanks to people who read this. I really appreciate it. Kamsahamnida.
]

Yoseob smiled and then logged out. “I hope it’ll help you, Jieun-ah.. sorry, I can’t appear to the media now” Yoseob thought.

                IU posted some pics on her twitter. Suddenly she saw a lot of mentions on her account. “what’s this? What’s happening?” she thought. She opened the mentions and found tweets from her fans. They’re RT-ing Yoseob’s tweet.

[RT @B2UTY05: @lily199iu RT @itzmeys: People, please read well. Kamsahamnida /http://**********]

IU opened the link and read the letter from Yoseob for his fans and her. “Oppa.. gwenchana..” suddenly tears rolling down to her cheeks. She smiled. “Oppa.. comeback soon.”

                Hyosung tweeted about her anniversary with Kikwang. she posted the pic of necklace that Kikwang gave to her.

[Aigoo >< so happy today. People, today is my anniversary with Kikwangie ^^ he gave me this /http://***** it’s so pretty!! kekeke]

Dongwoon just logged in his twitter account and tweeted about his daily activities and Japan with his Hyungs. And then he saw Yoseob and Hyosung’s tweets. He read the letter at Yoseob’s site and then he thought “Hyung.. it’ll be hard for you, huh?” then he saw the pic that Hyosung posted. “what’s this? Oh!! Kikwang Hyung’s anniv?” then, Dongwoon tweeted.

[B2UTYs! Do you know? Today is Kikwang hyung and Hyosung noona’s anniversary! Let’s greet them :p kekeke Hyung.. Noona.. chukkahae!^^ well, when I can get a girlfriend *sobs* kekekeke]

The next tweets are from Hyunseung:

[uri Kikwangie is so happy today. He got a lot of love from his girlfriend. Kekeke. Happy anniversary, chingudeul!”

Dujun:

[ah? Anniversary! Party party! I and Juhyung just talking about it now. We’ll make a celebration party for them. Keke]

Yoseob:

[btw, happy anniversary, Kwang and Hyosungie]

Junhyung:

[what’s this? When I celebrated my anniv, there’s no celebration tweets like this! Keke. Chukkahae, KwangSung? ^^]

Few hours later, Kikwang just woke up and feel so tired because he practice the dance moves all day. He looked around and found that his friends are sleeping. He went to the kitchen and drank a bottle of water. Then, opened the laptop to check his site and twitter. When he check the mentions, he surprised because a lot of people greeted him for his anniversary with Hyosung.
“what’s this? It’s great!!” he thought. Then he tweeted.

[daebakida! Thanks for all people who greeted me and Hyosung ^^ feel so happy! Thanks thanks! And Happy anniversary @secretimehs <3]

 

I know this chapter isn't good T^T mian.. i'm out of ideaaa. I'll make the interseting chapter soon T^T
please, read this well.
kamsahamnida ^^