Summer Breeze blows Our Love 1

the Idols who secretly dating

 “Aaaaahm.. boring” Dongwoon laid on the floor.
“ya, sit down.” Dujun kicked him.
“Hyung, let’s go somewhere. B2ST has gathered. We must celebrate it.”
“Woonie is right”
Junhyung came from the kitchen and drank his coffee.
“I’ll go if you guys go” Hyunseung laid on the floor too.
“ok then. Let’s ask Seob and Kwang.” Dujun agreed.

                Dujun entered their room and waking up Seob and Kwang.
“Seob, ireona” Dujun shook Yoseob’s legs.
“hmm” Yoseob replied.
“Ya, ireona.” Dujun shook Kikwang’s body. “We have to talk”
“sure.. what’s that?”
Yoseob blinked few times, fixed his blurry sight. Kikwang half asleep and sat on his bed.
“Listen, I and the others have a plan to spend our holiday.”
“where?”
Yoseob replied.
“We’ll  think it later. Come on talk with the other at living room.”
“Eoh”
Yoseob and Kikwang went to the living room.

                B2ST gathered at the living room and talked about their holiday plan.
“So, how?” Yoseob asked.
“we wanna celebrate our comeback.” said Dongwoon.
“Anyone have idea? Suggest a place?” Dujun asked.
“Since it’s summer. We can go to the beach.” Junhyung spoke up.
“I’m kinda bored with beach. We always went to the beach every weekend in Japan.” Hyunseung replied.
“We can spend our holiday at my family’s villa in the village. In summer, they usually have a parade there. There are flowers field, harvest and farm. Good atmosphere for summer!” Dongwoon explained.
“I agree. Sounds fun” Yoseob nodded. The others too. “I can ask Jieun to join us? She has finished her promotion and she has time.” He continued.
“Great. I’ll ask Hara too hahaha” Junhyung said.
“Mmm.. guys. I’m thinking about something. Can you help me? I need your help with my plan.” Kikwang talked to B2ST.

                Yoseob met IU at the café. IU is just back from the radio interview. She was little bit busy after her comeback. Yoseob wanna tell her about the vacation and ask her to go with him. IU appeared, wore casual outfits. She looks so cute with her pony-tail hair. She waved to Yoseob and Yoseob waved back.
“wait for long time?" IU sat in front of Yoseob.
“nope. I just arrived few minutes ago.” He smiled.
“have you order?”
“not yet. I’m waiting for you”
“oh ok. Let me order for you.”
IU called the waiter and ordered. While they waited their orders. Yoseob started the conversation.
“Jieun-ah, do you have time this weekend? B2ST has a plan to go to the village for vacation.”
“ng? I’m free”
IU smiled.
“so? It’s a yes?”
“Hm”
IU nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“you can’t join our vacation?” Kikwang talked to Hyosung on the phone.
“Mianhae, Kikwangie. I really want to. But I have a schedule on the weekend.”
“hm it’s okay.”
“really? I’m really sorry..”
“no. it’s okay. Bye.”
Kikwang hung up. He feels disappointed because Hyosung can’t join the vacation. “My plan.. ruined!” he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                The vacation day, everyone is busy with their preparation. They will spend few days there. They will go to the village by van. B2ST’s management borrowed them a van. Hara and IU have arrived in front of B2ST’s dorm. Kikwang looks at his watch. 30 minutes before they leave Seoul. He sighed “I still hope Hyosung can join..” Kikwang didn’t contact Hyosung after she said that she can’t join the vacation. He rejected her calls and ignored her texts. Because he feels upset.

“Ready? Let’s go!” Junhyung said cheerfully on his seat. He’ll drive.
“YAY!! Kaja!! Go go go!!” the others cheered. The only one who look not interest is Kikwang. The van left the dorm. Suddenly Dujun got a call.
“ne? eoh! Hyo… ah. Arraseo. Ok. Meet you later” Dujun ended the call.
“nugu?” Junhyung feels curious. Dujun who sat beside him directly whispered something to Junhyung. “Ohkay!” Junhyung drove

                Junhyung drove the car and stopped near M studio. The others have no idea and just busy with their phone. Yoseob and IU listening to IPod shared the earphones. Kikwang sighed and just stared at the road. Dujun went out from the car and approached someone.
“Yo! Hyosung!” Dujun waved. Kikwang quickly opened the car’s door.
“Jeon Hyosung?” Kikwang blinked his eyes few times. Dujun helped Hyosung with her luggage.
“hi Pabo-Kwang” Hyosung greeted him.
“yah! Help her with her goods!” Dujun gave the luggage to Kikwang and then giggled.

On the way to the vacation place, Kikwang talked with Hyosung.
“you said you can’t go with us.”
“actually yes. Because we have schedule today. But few schedules canceled. And I can go now”
Hyosung explained “beside, I heard you was disappointed on the phone” Hyosung sticked her tounge.
“I’m not. I never disappointed!” Kikwang blushed.
“ey e y ey the situation isn’t good for people who didn’t have couple” Dujun protested. And all of them laughed.

                Arrived at the villa, the boys quickly helped the girls with their goods. And the girls walked towards the kitchen. It’s time for lunch and they decided to cook, instead buying food.
“what do you want to eat, guys?” Hara asked.
“omurice!!” Dongwoon answered.
“stir-fried pork sounds great” Kikwang added.
“I want kimchi fried rice” Yoseob joined.
“I want them all” Dujun said, Junhyung and Hyunseung did high five with Dujun.
“eoh, arraseo. I’ll write it down the ingredients to my note. You guys have to buy them” Hara replied. “and it’ll more easier if you split to two groups. Arra?” Hara commanded and sticked her tounge.
“aish jinjja” the boys complained.

                After the boys bought all the ingredients, the girls were busy in the kitchen while the boys took a rest at family room. Kikwang and Yoseob played the playstation, Dujun, Junhyung and Dongwoon watched them and waited for their turns. Hyunseung slept peacefully on the sofa.

“let’s decide who cook the 3 menu” Hyosung said.
“agree! It’ll be more quicker than cook it together, right?” Hara replied.
“I’ll cook Kimchi Fried Rice” IU said.
“ok then, Hara, you handle the omurice” Hyosung said to Hara.
“let’s start cooking!!” Hara cheered.

                Finished the cooking, the girls called the boys to have lunch. The boys was surprise because they never know that the girls good at cooking. They took a seat and started to eat.
“I cooked omurice, Hyosung eonni cooked stir-fried pork and the fried rice handled by Jieun” Hara explained.
“whoaaaah.. you guys really know how to cook” Hyunseung spoke up.
“don’t talk too much. Let’s eat!” Dujun grabbed a plate.

                In the afternoon, the people who didn’t have couple and JunHara went to field to play football. Yoseob and IU went to cycling. Kikwang and Hyosung just took a walk to flowers field.
“isn’t this place beautiful?” Kikwang asked.
“yeah, because the sunflower field. The sunflower always remind me about you then” Hyosung replied and smiled.
“ haha really? That’s good” Kikwang linked his arm to Hyosung. “I’ll make a surprise for you tomorrow Hyosung-ah” Kikwang thought.
“aaaaaah~~ the weather is too good. Summer breeze makes it complete. Here with you and the beautiful day. What a wonderful holiday!” Hyosung said. Kikwang just smiled.

 

Oraenmanieyoooo~~ Long time no see!! ^^ here the update! hope you like it! yeom!