Vacation and Video Call

the Idols who secretly dating

                B2ST members held a press conference for their vacuum and their new debut as subunit groups. Yoseob already head to Japan. Dujun leaded the press conference.
“Annyeonghaseyo.. Today we invited you guys here to announce some news about B2ST.” Dujun started talk and then he continued “but first, we wanna thank our fans, B2UTY for their support. We will never got the awards without their support. And.. we wanna announce that B2ST will vacuum for few years. Because we will debut as subunit groups. Yoseobi – Solo, I and Junhyung – Duo, and the rest of members – Trio. More explanation will be update on our official website” the press can’t stop taking B2ST members pics. The journalists murmured and then one of them raised his arm.
“B2ST, we can’t see Yang Yoseob-ssi here. Where is he?” he asked.
Junhyung answered “he is heading to Japan today. And we’ll head to Japan few more weeks too”
the press conference ended. B2ST left the press conference room.

Yoseob is in plane now. Heading to Japan, he’ll prepare his debut in Japan and film his MV in US. He sighed and stare outside the window. Stare at the clouds. “Jieun-ah, can you wait for me?” he thought.

                IU is in her dorm and watched TV. B2ST’s press conference is airing now. She watched it with tears. “Oppa… I’ll waiting for you..” she said weakly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah, yang Yoseob. You arrived in Japan? How is it?” Junhyung shouted at his phone.
“jeez.. you destroyed my eardrums.” Yoseob replied.
“take care, saengie~” Junhyung whispered.
“Yah, Junhyung-ah, are you sick? Hahaha”
“Seob-ah! I’m serious!”
“hahahaha it’s okay. Japan just.. little bit hot.”
He continued “Junhyung-ah, I’ll hang up, ne? wanna sleep now. So tired.”
“Oh ok, arasseo. Bye.”
They hung up.

Kikwang approached Junhyung and asked about Yoseob.
“He’s fine. He’s sleeping now. Don’t worry.” Junhyung explained.
“I know he feels so lonely without us..” Kikwang said sadly.
“yah! We’ll meet him soon” Junhyung linked his arm to Kikwang’s back.

                Sunny morning, Kikwang opened his eyes and then checked his phone. He got a text from Hyosung.

From: Hyosungie <3
Kikwangie {} ireonaa (wake up)!! Call me when you already open your eyes ^^

Kikwang smiled and then searched Hyosung’s contact on his phone. Kikwang pressed ‘call’ button.
“ne?” Hyosung answered the call.
“free?” Kikwang asked Hyosung.
“hm? Nugu-ya? (who are you?)”
“Yah! Jeon Hyosung? It’s me! Your future husband!”
“Hahahaha ne, Lee Kikwang, arasseo”
“you gave me a shock”
“hehehe, I’m free today. Wanna go somewhere?”
“ne, let’s go to the beach. I’ll pick you up at 10”
“neeee~”
they hung up.

Hyosung prepared herself to go to the beach with Kikwang. She brought some clothes and the food. And then she waited for Kikwang. 30mins later, someone rang SECRET’s dorm’s bell. Hyosung opened the door and found B2ST outside. She startled.
“I thought that we’ll go…” Hyosung didn’t finish her words.
“just both of you?” Junhyung added. The others laughed.
“I think go to the beach together will be fun. Today will be farewell party before we head to Japan.” Kikwang explained. Hyosung nodded and smiled.
“Ok! Let’s go!!” Hyosung shouted cheerfully. “wait! Junhyung-ah! You bring Hara with you, don't you?” Hyosung asked.
“neeee” Junhyung answered while ran to the mini bus.

In the car, B2ST and their girlfriends (Hara and Hyosung) sang the songs cheerfully. When they passed IU’s apartement, Hyosung suddenly pointed to IU’s apartement.
“wait wait!! Stop the car!” Hyosung commanded Dujun who drove the car.
“yah! You!” Dujun yelled at Hyosung.
“It’ll be more fun if we ask Jieun-ah to join us. She must feel lonely without Yoseob now” Hyosung pouted.
“she has Wooyoung” Dujun replied. Everyone stared at him. “yah! I’m leader here. why do you look at me like that!” Dujun hit Dongwoon’s head.
“I’ll call her!” Hara grabbed her phone and then called IU. It took long time until IU answered the phone call. Finally, she answered.
“Yeoboseyo?”
“IU-ssi?”
“ne.. Goo Hara?”
“yes! Yes! Do you at home?”
“ne.”
“ok ok. Prepare yourself. I wanna ask you out!”
Hara hung up. IU still with her expressionless held her phone.

                IU changed her clothes with a minidress. Suddenly the bell rang. She opened the door and found Hyosung & Hara in front of her apartement.
“Jieun-ah!!” Hyosung hugged her.
“Hyosung-ah? Hara-ya?” IU pointed them.
“yah! Change your clothes! We’ll go to the beach!” Hyosung pushed IU to her room. IU just nodded and followed Hyosung’s words.

                 IU dragged by Hyosung and Hara to the car. In the car, B2ST greeted her.
“We’ll have a lot of fun!” Hyunseung said.
“Hm.. if Yoseob hyung can be here with us..” Dongwoon frowned. IU just looked down. Dujun glared at Dongwoon, makes him shut his mouth and played with his phone.

                Finally they arrived at the beach. B2ST helped the girls to prepare their picnic. After that, they played volley ball. It was fun. IU can enjoy the picnic too. She laughed and cheerfully played with the others. 1pm, Dujun asked the other for lunch. They have lunch with good food that Hyosung and Hara prepared.  After their finished their lunch, Hara and Junhyung went to a souvenir shop. Kikwang and Hyosung took a walk on the beach. Hyunseung and Dongwoon are fishing. And IU sat on the sand alone. Dujun approached her and sat beside her.
“miss him?” Dujun asked as opening conversation.
“Miss? Who?” IU replied.
“B2ST’s main vocal.. Yang Yoseob.” Dujun played with the sand. IU widened her eyes as soon as she heard Yoseob’s name.
“Mmmm.. I.. I..” IU can’t answered and just looked down. Dujun smiled.
“He’s fine. And he’ll be back soon. You’ll wait him, don’t you?” Dujun finished his words and walked towards to Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

                Hyosung and Kikwang walked on the beach. And then stopped at the place with no one there.
“yah, Yeobo.” Hyosung sat on the stone. “Can you take a pic of me here?” Hyosung gave her phone to Kikwang. Heard that, Kikwang smirked and grabbed Hyosung phone.
“Hmm.. But, you must pay. And that’s so expensive.”
“what? How much?”
“we can talk about it later.”
Kikwang smiled and took some pics.
After finished take the pics. Kikwang asked for the payment.
“now, pay me.” He smirked again.
“Wait! That eyes and smile… you! !” Hyosung teased Kikwang and ran away. Kikwang chased her and finally caught her. Hyosung get caught and fell on the smooth sand. Kikwang still held her waist. Now, they are laying on the sand, laughed and hugged. Suddenly Kikwang sat and stared at Hyosung. Hyosung sat too. they stared each other and then Kikwang kissed Hyosung. After they kissed, Kikwang teased Hyosung. "your lips taste like sand" he smiled and then ran to Hyunsung and Dongwoon's place. Hyosung yelled at him "Yah! Lee KIikwang pabo!! geez.."

                Sunset has come, they gathered on the beach and watching the sunset. Duju busy with his phone and then he looked calling someone.
“Ne!! Yah! How are you? Wait, wait! Let’s do a video call!” Dujun enthuastic. The other just mumbled.
“Who is on the phone with him?” Dongwoon asked.
“Molla” Kikwang opened his mouth.
“He looks like crazy guy.” Junhyung gave a comment. Hyunseung just nodded after heard his friends' comments.
Suddenly Dujun gave his phone to IU who sat on the sand with Hyosung and Hara.
“This! A guy who you miss.” Dujun smiled and gave his phone.
“huh?” IU surprised and took the phone. B2ST members sat behind IU. So they can see Yoseob on the phone. IU can feel that her tears wanna fall, she tried to hold it. And then she greeted Yoseob. The others just watch it.
“A.. Annyeong, Oppa..” IU said.
“Annyeong Jieun-ah! And the others too!” Yoseob waved.
“ANNYEOONGGG!!!” the others answered and fight for the place that can see Yoseob well.
“yah! You guys have a vacation without me! I’m kinda busy here. Haha” Yoseob explained and then smiled. He looked staring at IU.
“Yoseob Hyung! We miss you a lot” Dongwoon said, broke the silence.
“Haha nado, Woonie!”
“Oppa!”
IU finally spoke up. “I’ll wait you! I promise..” finally the tears are rolling down. Hyosung and Hara hugged her. Dujun grabbed his phone and then continued talking to Yoseob.
“Yah.. see? Come back soon!” the other members nodded.
“Ah! Arasseo” Yoseob smiled widely. “Can you give this phone to Jieun?”  Yoseob asked. Dujun just nodded and gave it back to IU.
“Jieun-ah.. please, don’t be sad. Listen.. I’ll try my best. And back to meet you soon. Ara?” he smiled.
“I think I must hang up now. Enjoy your vacation, guys!” Yoseob waved and then hung up.

                The idols who had vacation are on their way home. IU just silent but the others are talking about the fun things that they had today. Suddenly, IU asked Dujun to stop in front of a café.
“Dujun Oppa.. please, stop here.”
“huh? But.. your apartement is 2 more blocks.”
Dujun replied. The others stop talking.
“I.. I remember that I have an appointment with my friend here.” IU smiled weakly.
“Really? Are you okay?” Hyosung asked.
“ne.. Kamsahamnida for today. I have a lot of fun.” IU opened the door and then bowed to them. They waved cheerfully to IU.

                IU walked and entered the café. She took a seat at the corner and then ordered a pancake and hot chocolate. She grabbed her phone and texted someone.

To: xxx
Meet me at EP café. I’ll wait you for 30mins. If you don’t come. I’ll go.

She sighed. Waiting for a replied, she played with her fingers and thought about Yoseob. “I’m happy that he’s fine there. But he looks so tired..” vibrate from her phone broke her thought. She checked her phone and found that she got a replied text.

From: xxx
Arasseo. I’m on my way. I’ll be there in 15 minutes :)

 

 

How about this chapter? ^^ sorry if I'm late for the update ^^ I have a lot of things to do kekeke
please comments and subscribe!~ kamsahamnida