The way to solve this..

the Idols who secretly dating

Before Yoseob fell asleep, actually Junhyung said to him “It’s okay to protect what you love. It’s okay to cry and express your feelings. Think about it, little man” and he said that too to Kikwang. But Kikwang still confused. So, he decided to meet Hyosung as soon as possible.

                Kikwang called Hyosung. It’s already midnight though. But he can’t wait until the morning to discuss about the company’s decision. They decided to meet at the park near SECRET’s dorm. The weather was so cold. Finally, Hyosung appeared with her thick jacket. She smiled to Kikwang.
“Mianhe, Hyosung-ah. You should woke up and came here in the midnight like this.” Kikwang holds her hand.
“it’s ok, Kikwangie” Hyosung winked. “What’s wrong?” she asked.
“I think I must tell you about this problem. I can’t hide this anymore.”
“what.. what’s wrong?” Hyosung changed her face expression.
“my company didn’t allow me to have girlfriend…”
“huh? What do you mean?”
“My manager forced me to..”
Kikwang didn’t continue his words and nodded his head down.
“break up with me?” Hyosung smiled.
“I can’t decide it, Hyosung-ah..”
“just.. stay with me and keep your career.”
Hyosung replied.
“what?”
“Stay with me, Kikwangie..” Hyosung linked her arm around Kikwang’s neck.
“It’s not easy like you think. We will get trouble if my manager found that we’re still together.” Kikwang explained.
“So? You don’t want with me anymore?” Hyosung kissed Kikwang’s lips suddenly. Kikwang opened his eyes. He shocked. Hyosung stopped kiss him.
“Waeyo? You don’t like it, Kikwangie?” Hyosung asked Kikwang.
“No.. I just afraid someone will see us.”
“however, everyone already knew that we’re couple though.”
Hyosung sighed. “wait until tomorrow, you’ll see our fans reaction” Hyosung gave her gummy smile and eyes smile. She left Kikwang with her confusion. And Kikwang decided to back to his dorm. “Actually, why she act like that? Didn’t she worry? Our relationship can ruin everytime now, Hyosungie..” he thought

                When he entered his dorm, no one welcome him. He thought that everyone already slept but then he heard that everyone still awake and busy with the computer. Kikwang approached them and asked but everyone ignored him, so he just watching the monitor, When he read the monitor, he realized that his friends opened Hyosung’s web page.
“yah! Why do you open Hyosung’s page?” Kikwang asked.
“Ssssshhh. Seobi is sleeping!” Dujun hit Kikwang.
“Mian, but what’s happening?” Kikwang asked again.
“Noona wrote an article about your relationship on it, Hyung.” Dongwoon explained.
“She’s so brave, not like Kikwang.” Hyunseung teased Kikwang.
but “SECRET will die, I think.” Junhyung added.
“wait! I wanna read it!” Kikwang pushed Dujun from the chair in front of the computer. Dujun yelled “Yah! You wanna die!” The others just giggled.
Kikwang read the article that Hyosung wrote.

[Annyeonghaseyo, this is SECRET leader’s Hyosung-imnida.
Maybe some people already knew that I’m in relationship with B2ST’s Kikwang.
I knew that it will be a big problem for me and Kikwang.
Here, I just wanna explain something to you guys, especially for my fans and Kikwang’s fans.
I and Kikwang already in a relationship for about 8 months.
I’m sorry if a lot of my fans or his fans are disappointed. But, please understand us.
Cause, I and Kikwang didn’t know that we will in love. We will be like this. It’s a fate.
Hate me if you want. But, can you love Kikwang more?
Some people maybe think that I just thinking for my self. The answer is no.
Because I think that if I’m Kikwang’s girlfriend, I’ll just like the other fans.
I’m not going to keep Kikwang to be mine, or only mine. Kikwang’s yours. Please share his love with me.
And for my fans, I’m yours. So, please share our love.
Me, Jeon Hyosung, won’t replace Kikwang’s fans place in his heart.
And Kikwang won’t replace my fans’s place in my heart. Isn’t it fair for us?
Please, bless our relationship. I didn’t mean to be rude but.. idols should go on date too.
We have our private life too.
Please, be wise fans. Be great fans who always support their idols.
Thanks for your attention.
I’m SECRET leader’s Jeon Hyosung. Thank you so much ^^]

                Kikwang can’t say a word. His thought “that’s why she act so free..” and then he checked when Hyosung updated it. “it was.. after I drove her home!” he smiled “what a smart girl”.

Dongwoon grabbed the mouse and screaming “Hyung! Check the comments under the article! It’ll be the answer from fans!” Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dujun nodded.
“Go on, smartpants!” Junhyung said to Dongwoon.
Dongwoon put the cursor to scroll bar and read it one by one.
“this is 1st comment! I think it’s positive comment. It’s a girl, she said It’s okay, Eonni.^^ Keep romantic with Kikwang Oppa. You look so cute together >< We must understand your love if we’re good fans, right? ^^Dongwoon finished 1st comment.
“Who’s her name?” Kikwang asked curiously.
“Kang Hee Min” Dongwoon replied.
“Ah.. Hee Min-ssi! Saranghaeyo!” Kikwang screamed. He fels so happy.
“Read the negative one!” Dujun commanded. Kikwang glared at him and said “Why are you so evil?”
Dongwoon scrolled the monitor and read “okay, this is the negative one, why you two continue your relats if you knew that it’ll disappoint us. Don’t you know how much we love Kikwang Oppa? We can’t believe you that you’ll share Kikwang Oppa for us. You are too selfish if keep your relats :/
Kikwang shocked. “it’s not negative comment bt scarier one.” He thought.
“Yah! Just make a result from those comments. Too much positive or negative?” Hyunseung said.
“that’s good idea!” Kikwang added.
Dongwoon used his brilliant mind to predict the result. Everyone is very curious.
“Ah! Got it!” Dongwoon clapped his hands.
“The result is.. Ppamppamppamppamppam..” he added.
“Yah! Don’t joking!” Junhyung and Dujun hit him with pillow together.
“neomu apa, Hyung!” he commented. But he continued with sad tone “positive, Kikwang Hyung.”
Kikwang nodded weakly. “I knew it..” he looks sad and suddenly screaming “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”
the other members laughed as soon as Kikwang screamed stupidly.
“Pabo-Kwang!” Dujun teased Kikwang.
“but.. what should I do now? I must protect my relationship? How about B2ST?” Kikwang sat on the floor. “why are you so stupid, Kikwang-ah! Aish chincha!” Dujun yelled at him. “You can talk to the manager and said that your fans welcome Hyosung as your girlfriend!”
“Dujun’s right! So, you and Yoseob will allow be in a relationship again.” Junhyung replied.
“Hyung, you can used these comments on Noona’s page as a proof.” Dongwoon added.
Kikwang nodded, he decided to talk to his manager tomorrow. He thanked his bestfriends, but when he wanna thank Hyunseung, he already slept on the floor. Junhyung asked everyone to left Hyunseung slept there alone.

                Kikwang laid on his bed. Feeling so good. Finally, he found a way to solve his problem. And he must thank his B2ST members, especially his girlfriend, Hyosung for her article. He is gonna tell Yoseob too that he got a way to slove their problem. So, his bestfriend since they were in Senior High School can breath freely, without think about this big problem. He texted Hyosung.

To: Hyosungie <3
Thanks for being a smart girlfriend :* call you tomorrow! Sleep tight, Yeobo.

He sighed and then smiled. “I hope this kind of problem won’t appear anymore.” He pulled his blanket and comfortly sleep. He thanked God because of God’s fate, he could met Hyosung, his bestfriend in B2ST, and everything that he has now.

 

 

 

how about this? I hope you like it! ><
keep subscribe and comments!